am in shock!!

General day to day stuff
Mr Sheen

Re: am in shock!!

Post by Mr Sheen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 pm

D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:
micko wrote:F**king terrible, how can people be so cold hearted and uncaring.
I agree entirely, but not everyone would. As was said yesterday, "we don't know her, she didn't know us so why should we care?"

The answer is "because we're human".
I have more sympathy for a little girl who knows no better than a racing driver who knows full well the risks he is taking.

Daft comparison.
I have sympathy for anyone who dies unnaturally. I do, however, take your point.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Mr Sheen wrote:
I have sympathy for anyone who dies unnaturally. I do, however, take your point.
Just make sure you lube up first.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:
I agree entirely, but not everyone would. As was said yesterday, "we don't know her, she didn't know us so why should we care?"

I have more sympathy for a little girl who knows no better than a racing driver who knows full well the risks he is taking.

Daft comparison.
Mass muderer and rapist in the electric chair?

Mr Sheen

Post by Mr Sheen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm

D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:

Daft comparison.
Bit of an extreme example. I'm generally anti-capital punishment, but would have no sympathy if there were 100% certainty of their guilt. I'll rephrase as "I have sympathy for anyone who dies through no fault of their own"?

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:I agree entirely, but not everyone would. As was said yesterday, "we don't know her, she didn't know us so why should we care?"

Daft comparison.
Bit of an extreme example. I'm generally anti-capital punishment, but would have no sympathy if there were 100% certainty of their guilt. I'll rephrase as "I have sympathy for anyone who dies through no fault of their own"?
Mass murderer and rapist still at large killed in a road accident by a drunk driver?

Mr Sheen

Post by Mr Sheen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

D & B wrote:
Mass murderer and rapist still at large killed in a road accident by a drunk driver?
You wouldn't know he was a mass murder and rapist if he hadn't been convicted. It would only be accusations, chinese whispers and rumour. For argument's sake though, I'd much rather he be caught, charged and convicted of his crimes instead of being run over by a car and not have his crimes publicly attributed to him.

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:
You wouldn't know he was a mass murder and rapist if he hadn't been convicted. It would only be accusations, chinese whispers and rumour. For argument's sake though, I'd much rather he be caught, charged and convicted of his crimes instead of being run over by a car and not have his crimes publicly attributed to him.
But the case would only become public knowledge as he would be found post death to be a murderer and rapist so you would be aware of his misdemeanors.

Do you feel sympathy because he was killed unnaturally, through no fault of his own.

Or do we use a thread about a critically injured girl to score points?

Mr Sheen

Post by Mr Sheen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:27 pm

D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:
But the case would only become public knowledge as he would be found post death to be a murderer and rapist so you would be aware of his misdemeanors.

Do you feel sympathy because he was killed unnaturally, through no fault of his own.

Well, that's what you are doing.

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:
Mr Sheen wrote:
D & B wrote:

Well, that's what you are doing.
I am making a point, completely different.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:27 am

Just heard on the news that the poor girl has died
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

D & B

Post by D & B » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 am

Sad News

RIP Yueyue

The Ginge Reaper

am in shock!!

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 am

Me so solly.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Terry Kenny

Post by Terry Kenny » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:49 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ident.html

and so it continues. 5 year old boy ran over by a truck in china, driver reversed back over him to make sure he was dead, as paying compensation to the family is cheaper than the potential medical bills. they are fuckin mental

martin71109

Post by martin71109 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 pm

madness!

TomH

Post by TomH » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:Me so solly.
:lol:

TomH

Post by TomH » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:24 pm

martin71109 wrote:madness!
I do think that's taking things One Step Beyond, Martin.