Were ye watching?

Life would be boring without it!
micko

Were ye watching?

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Were ye watching langerlanders??????
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Justin Credible

Re: Were ye watching?

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 pm

I take it cork must have lost some GAA match then ?

sat

Were ye watching?

Post by sat » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Great British Journeys. Although I missed the first ten minutes when next door's mates dropped a crate of Bacardi Breezers on my drive.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 pm

holy Fuck...

Tipperary 7-19 Waterford 0-19

micko

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 pm

sat wrote:Great British Journeys. Although I missed the first ten minutes when next door's mates dropped a crate of Bacardi Breezers on my drive.
That's f**king it. I am going to kick the seven sorts of s**te out of you at the next battle of the forums.Go on, get in touch with your solicitor friend as I am going to seriously f**k you up, as I am one seriously hard BASTARD.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

micko

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Justin Credible wrote:holy Fuck...

Tipperary 7-19 Waterford 0-19
Close one.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:Tipp battered Waterford earlier, this has caused much unrest in Manchester. There is genuine concern for Irish Pete here as it has been reported he left the pub before it shut. The last time he did this it was because his Mother had died, he still made it back for last orders that day.
:lol: :lol:

micko

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:Tipp battered Waterford earlier, this has caused much unrest in Manchester. There is genuine concern for Irish Pete here as it has been reported he left the pub before it shut. The last time he did this it was because his Mother had died, he still made it back for last orders that day.
I'm afraid this is more serious, don't expect to see him for at least a week.

sat

Were ye watching?

Post by sat » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 pm

micko wrote:
sat wrote:Great British Journeys. Although I missed the first ten minutes when next door's mates dropped a crate of Bacardi Breezers on my drive.
That's f**king it. I am going to kick the seven sorts of s**te out of you at the next battle of the forums.Go on, get in touch with your solicitor friend as I am going to seriously f**k you up, as I am one seriously hard BASTARD.
If you SMEEEEEEEEEEELLLL-LA!

What the sat, is cooking.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Devastated!!!

But did have over 3.5 goals in this game

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

micko

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Know a few lads who had money on Tipp to win at 16 to 1 without scoring a goal. Fecking nutters.

micko

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:This is worrying, 10.15pm and he still hasn't got back to the pub.
Told you.

Knots & crosses

Were ye watching?

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 pm

micko wrote:
You'd better get training.

micko

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:I am a bit concerned, this is very unlike him. Might pop round to his house to be on the safe side.
If he's irish and someone had died he'd be in the pub skulling porter, unless of course it's himself that's the unlucky one. :o

micko

Post by micko » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Knots & crosses wrote:
micko wrote:
In training at the moment Knots, tried a little bit of spousal abuse today, not really working out the way I expected to be honest. Doctor reckons I'll be ok in a couple of weeks.

Knots & crosses

Were ye watching?

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Oooh schoolboy error that one.

Learn to pick your fights sir.

sat

Were ye watching?

Post by sat » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Am off fighting again tomorrow evening, can't wait! Then again Wednesday. I'd go every day if I wasn't aching like heck the day after.

gazman

Post by gazman » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:58 pm

micko wrote:
Knots & crosses wrote:
micko wrote:
In training at the moment Knots, tried a little bit of spousal abuse today, not really working out the way I expected to be honest. Doctor reckons I'll be ok in a couple of weeks.
Bad mistake. Tried that myself a while back and i've only just stopped taking my food via a straw.