Darts articles in the Media thread

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Randall
Site Admin

Re: Darts articles in the Media thread

Post by Randall » Fri May 21, 2021 7:39 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:27 pm
For Taylor though, it wasn’t about making history

lying cunt.......
What a night it was though

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Fri May 21, 2021 7:43 pm

Randall wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:39 pm

lying cunt.......
Incredible match...

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri May 21, 2021 7:51 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:43 pm
Randall wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:39 pm

lying cunt.......
Incredible match...
Must be
I remember it

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri May 21, 2021 11:48 pm

In which Jose has trouble remembering which number comes after 1 and 2.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sat May 22, 2021 12:36 am

Emulsfier wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:48 pm

Howling at Jose. :lol: :lol: :lol:

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Sat May 22, 2021 12:48 am

Jimmi wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:36 am

Im sort of worried he actually has dyscalculia? How else could....that happen.

In the PL programe he says his fave subject at school was math. I thought it was just the pdc taking the piss but Jose is so utterly mad it might actually be true :lol:

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat May 22, 2021 1:13 am

Emulsfier wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:48 am

In the PL programe he says his fave subject at school was math. I thought it was just the pdc taking the piss but Jose is so utterly mad it might actually be true :lol:
I think he meant to say meth and not math...

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Sat May 22, 2021 1:55 am

Joses thought process when confronted with numbers.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat May 22, 2021 9:01 am

Helen Chamberlain on Dave Clark's new podcast, 'Stand Up if You Love The Darts':

“My best memory of Kevin Painter is when him and Phil Taylor squared up on the board in the 2005 World Championship," said the former Soccer AM host.

“It was at the Circus Tavern, behind the boards there wasn’t much room until you were outside near the Sky Sports trucks.

“I was sat in the Sky trucks just watching. Keith Deller was spotting so he was sitting next to me.

“Painter had missed quite a few bullseyes in that game. He was losing, it wasn’t a close match. He was on 262 so wasn’t on a checkout. Taylor was on a checkout and finished on the bull, like a massive p***take.

“Painter had words with him and then they kind of bundled off stage. The honest truth is that Keith and I could see that something was brewing and we knew it was happening only a few yards away just outside the Sky trucks.

“We both knew there would be some windmills backstage. We ran for the door at the same time of the Sky trucks and got stuck together in the door. That’s the honest truth. Painter came out and he’d gone, he exploded.

“Painter looked like he was just going to knock someone out and I thought he’s not going to hit a girl so I grabbed him. He’s turned round and looked at me in the eyes and a ton of expletives came out. I actually said the words ‘leave it, it’s not worth it’. I’m dragging him away, dragging him away. Keith is pushing Phil back as well.”

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/chamberlain-o ... t#comments
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 22, 2021 9:24 am

Painter didn't like it up him

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat May 22, 2021 11:42 am

Randall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:24 am Painter didn't like it up him
I do
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sat May 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:55 am Joses thought process when confronted with numbers.

🤣🤣🤣

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sat May 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:48 am

Jose is easily in my top 3 of current favourite players. :D

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sat May 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Rogg wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:01 am Helen Chamberlain on Dave Clark's new podcast, 'Stand Up if You Love The Darts':

“My best memory of Kevin Painter is when him and Phil Taylor squared up on the board in the 2005 World Championship," said the former Soccer AM host.

“It was at the Circus Tavern, behind the boards there wasn’t much room until you were outside near the Sky Sports trucks.

“I was sat in the Sky trucks just watching. Keith Deller was spotting so he was sitting next to me.

“Painter had missed quite a few bullseyes in that game. He was losing, it wasn’t a close match. He was on 262 so wasn’t on a checkout. Taylor was on a checkout and finished on the bull, like a massive p***take.

“Painter had words with him and then they kind of bundled off stage. The honest truth is that Keith and I could see that something was brewing and we knew it was happening only a few yards away just outside the Sky trucks.

“We both knew there would be some windmills backstage. We ran for the door at the same time of the Sky trucks and got stuck together in the door. That’s the honest truth. Painter came out and he’d gone, he exploded.

“Painter looked like he was just going to knock someone out and I thought he’s not going to hit a girl so I grabbed him. He’s turned round and looked at me in the eyes and a ton of expletives came out. I actually said the words ‘leave it, it’s not worth it’. I’m dragging him away, dragging him away. Keith is pushing Phil back as well.”

Complete prick, play better and Taylor wouldn’t have had to take the piss, called Wade a wanker for going tops tops on 80 even though it actually makes a lot of sense to go that way

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sat May 22, 2021 12:56 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:54 pm
Rogg wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:01 am Helen Chamberlain on Dave Clark's new podcast, 'Stand Up if You Love The Darts':

called Wade a wanker
He’s at least half correct.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue May 25, 2021 8:37 am

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2021/05/25/pdc- ... -deal-2022

Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group), the Nordic region's leading streaming company, has secured the exclusive rights to show live PDC darts in the Netherlands on its Viaplay streaming service from 2022.

Darts enjoys huge popularity amongst sports viewers in the Netherlands, the home of three-time PDC World Champion Michael van Gerwen, and will complement NENT Group's recently acquired Dutch rights to Formula 1® and Bundesliga football. Viaplay will launch in the Netherlands in Q1 2022.

The five-year agreement makes Viaplay the exclusive Dutch home of the world's best darts tournaments, including the World Darts Championship, Premier League Darts, World Cup of Darts, World Matchplay, World Grand Prix, European Championship, Grand Slam of Darts and the Players Championship Finals, in addition to the World Series of Darts Finals.

NENT Group and the PDC will also work together to develop a live darts event in the Netherlands featuring the world's leading players. More details will be announced shortly.
---
not a girl

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Tue May 25, 2021 10:00 am

Rogg wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:37 am https://www.pdc.tv/news/2021/05/25/pdc- ... -deal-2022

Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group), the Nordic region's leading streaming company, has secured the exclusive rights to show live PDC darts in the Netherlands on its Viaplay streaming service from 2022.

Darts enjoys huge popularity amongst sports viewers in the Netherlands, the home of three-time PDC World Champion Michael van Gerwen, and will complement NENT Group's recently acquired Dutch rights to Formula 1® and Bundesliga football. Viaplay will launch in the Netherlands in Q1 2022.

The five-year agreement makes Viaplay the exclusive Dutch home of the world's best darts tournaments, including the World Darts Championship, Premier League Darts, World Cup of Darts, World Matchplay, World Grand Prix, European Championship, Grand Slam of Darts and the Players Championship Finals, in addition to the World Series of Darts Finals.

NENT Group and the PDC will also work together to develop a live darts event in the Netherlands featuring the world's leading players. More details will be announced shortly.
---
Any news about snooker?

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 25, 2021 3:17 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:00 am
Rogg wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:37 am https://www.pdc.tv/news/2021/05/25/pdc- ... -deal-2022

---
Any news about snooker?
Needs more characters

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sat May 29, 2021 9:21 am

"My little village is on the map" was all a bit OBM for my liking. Steady now.

Premier League Darts 2021: Jonny Clayton takes title at first attempt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/57270163
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Wales rules planet darts