WDF Tour 2022

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
sennafan24

Re: WDF Tour 2022

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:23 pm

DeepFriedRat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:19 pm I don't often get passionate about stuff on here
Yes you bloody do :)
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:24 pm

Shaun MacDonald and Jim McEwan are pairs partners, fuck that for a laugh

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:26 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:24 pm Shaun MacDonald and Jim McEwan are pairs partners, fuck that for a laugh
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:28 pm

No Thorn....Thats Justin Pipe.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:39 pm

DeepFriedRat wrote:HJ

Ted Hankey sexually humiliated a young woman in public and you want to see him make a relatively easy living when he's out of prison?

Imagine it was your daughter/sister/whoever. Would you be happy with a stranger on an internet forum petitioning for a fucking criminal who abused your flesh and blood to be allowed to continue on as if he's just "paid his debt" and move on to play darts in the public sphere? With the likelihood of attracting people to support the man? Pay money for his exhibitions?

Darts isn't work for Hankey, it's an easy life after what he's done. I don't often get passionate about stuff on here but your logic is sick.
Okay let’s have a debate then.

The reality of Ted Hankey getting employment will be diminished and I would rather he gain employment somewhere than the state paying for him to sit on his arse.
As has been put on here, the chance of him getting exbo work would I imagine be 0% He wasn’t exactly doing great before his conviction, he was declared bankrupt in 2018 He is going through a divorce, so he has to find some way to make money. Yes I’m sure the victim and her family would find it hard if they saw him on tv playing darts, but I would say the chances of Ted playing darts on tv again is very slim. I can’t see him getting an invite to any of the seniors events anytime soon.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:42 pm

Bit confused where the debate goes from there tbf :D nobody said he should never work in any capacity again, we just don't want the Twit to have a darts career

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:43 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:There's a lot of talented people who commit crimes and when they are released they can't just walk straight back into their profession. I don't think public eye sports people should be allowed to return to the public eye after committing sex offences. He can work, sure. But his actions warrant a shitty job that's hard graft
I get that and I’m sure Ted will have to find some way to make a living. We’ve seen footballers come out of prison for offences and play again. Mike Tyson was sentenced for rape and came out and boxed again and he is arguably the most high profile sportsperson since Muhammad Ali.
I bet many on here watched Mike Tyson fights after he was released so what’s the difference in people wanting to watch Ted Hankey, should he play competitive darts again??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:47 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:00 pm
sennafan24 wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:17 am Pretending to stan for Dave fucking Parletti is perhaps a new low for the forum.
I was tempted to give this post a +1, but then I remembered this post:
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:51 pmOnce Ted has been released, he will have paid his debt to society and I hope he can continue his darts career in whatever capacity that may be.
"Hope"
Serious question Senna. Are you actually suggesting that people who are released from prison shouldn’t be allowed to work once they have paid their debt to society?
No.

But it's weird that you hope he can continue his darts career. Surely it would be more decent to hope that his victims somehow recover from the trauma Hankey caused them.
Okay, so to clarify you think that no one who is released from prison should work again?
Isn’t that somewhat against your left wing political views?
So you are quite happy for the state to pay for these people?
Like me, you are a big boxing fan, I bet you didn’t say. “ I’m not going to watch Mike Tyson fight as he is a convicted rapist”

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:50 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:39 pmOkay let’s have a debate then. The reality of Ted Hankey getting employment will be diminished and I would rather he gain employment somewhere than the state paying for him to sit on his arse. As has been put on here, the chance of him getting exbo work would I imagine be 0% He wasn’t exactly doing great before his conviction, he was declared bankrupt in 2018 He is going through a divorce, so he has to find some way to make money. Yes I’m sure the victim and her family would find it hard if they saw him on tv playing darts, but I would say the chances of Ted playing darts on tv again is very slim. I can’t see him getting an invite to any of the seniors events anytime soon.

He could always get a normal job. It's not like all forms of employment will be out of his reach when he's released.

He also wouldn't earn much dough playing darts. Modus and the Seniors would not want to do business with him. He probably won't be good enough to win a PDC tour card. The WDF Tour is hardly paying out thousands and he probably won't be good enough to qualify for Lakeside let alone win it.

But all this deflects from the fact that your primary concern in this entire sorry scenario is the financial state of a convinced sex offender. Trolling or not, it's fucking weird.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:52 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:47 pm Okay, so to clarify you think that no one who is released from prison should work again? Isn’t that somewhat against your left wing political views? So you are quite happy for the state to pay for these people? Like me, you are a big boxing fan, I bet you didn’t say. “ I’m not going to watch Mike Tyson fight as he is a convicted rapist”
I have already answered this question.

Yes, I believe that some employment opportunities should exist for ex-convicts.

Who knows....

Who cares.....

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:52 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:Bit confused where the debate goes from there tbf :D nobody said he should never work in any capacity again, we just don't want the Twit to have a darts career
Senna did. I asked him specifically if people released from prison should be allowed to work again. He replied ‘No’

Here’s a dilemma for you Malt. In a few years time, your house has a severe leak and you need an emergency plumber. After being released from prison, Ted has become a trained plumber and comes round to your house at 2am to fix the leak.

Do you
1) Tell him to fuck off for what he did
2) Let him in and fix your leak whilst offering him a cup of tea and asking him about his 170 finish to win his first world title
3) Wake up and think what the fuck was that dream I just had.

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:53 pm

Thorn's hero Hurrell won today.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:55 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:39 pmOkay let’s have a debate then. The reality of Ted Hankey getting employment will be diminished and I would rather he gain employment somewhere than the state paying for him to sit on his arse. As has been put on here, the chance of him getting exbo work would I imagine be 0% He wasn’t exactly doing great before his conviction, he was declared bankrupt in 2018 He is going through a divorce, so he has to find some way to make money. Yes I’m sure the victim and her family would find it hard if they saw him on tv playing darts, but I would say the chances of Ted playing darts on tv again is very slim. I can’t see him getting an invite to any of the seniors events anytime soon.

He could always get a normal job. It's not like all forms of employment will be out of his reach when he's released.

He also wouldn't earn much dough playing darts. Modus and the Seniors would not want to do business with him. He probably won't be good enough to win a PDC tour card. The WDF Tour is hardly paying out thousands and he probably won't be good enough to qualify for Lakeside let alone win it.

But all this deflects from the fact that your primary concern in this entire sorry scenario is the financial state of a convinced sex offender. Trolling or not, it's fucking weird.
Your last paragraph is weird. I have no concern for the financial status of Ted Hankey. I’m merely stating he will have to make money to make ends meet.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:55 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:52 pm Senna did. I asked him specifically if people released from prison should be allowed to work again. He replied ‘No’
You are an utter clown.
HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:47 pmSerious question Senna. Are you actually suggesting that people who are released from prison shouldn’t be allowed to work once they have paid their debt to society?

sennafan24 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:19 pmNo.

Who knows....

Who cares.....

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:56 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:52 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:Bit confused where the debate goes from there tbf :D nobody said he should never work in any capacity again, we just don't want the Twit to have a darts career
Senna did. I asked him specifically if people released from prison should be allowed to work again. He replied ‘No’ Here’s a dilemma for you Malt. In a few years time, your house has a severe leak and you need an emergency plumber. After being released from prison, Ted has become a trained plumber and comes round to your house at 2am to fix the leak. Do you 1) Tell him to fuck off for what he did 2) Let him in and fix your leak whilst offering him a cup of tea and asking him about his 170 finish to win his first world title 3) Wake up and think what the fuck was that dream I just had.

4) If I have children i'll make sure I hide them in the loft until Ted leaves

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:57 pm

If you genuinely read it that way HJ you should be ashamed of yourself.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:58 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:47 pm Okay, so to clarify you think that no one who is released from prison should work again? Isn’t that somewhat against your left wing political views? So you are quite happy for the state to pay for these people? Like me, you are a big boxing fan, I bet you didn’t say. “ I’m not going to watch Mike Tyson fight as he is a convicted rapist”
I have already answered this question.

Yes, I believe that some employment opportunities should exist for ex-convicts.
That’s somewhat of a backtrack then Senna as you originally said that people released from prison shouldn’t be given employment.

Were you up in arms when Mike Tyson resumed his boxing career?
If Tyson can box again, why can’t Ted play darts competitively?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:59 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:55 pm
sennafan24 wrote:
He could always get a normal job. It's not like all forms of employment will be out of his reach when he's released. He also wouldn't earn much dough playing darts. Modus and the Seniors would not want to do business with him. He probably won't be good enough to win a PDC tour card. The WDF Tour is hardly paying out thousands and he probably won't be good enough to qualify for Lakeside let alone win it. But all this deflects from the fact that your primary concern in this entire sorry scenario is the financial state of a convinced sex offender. Trolling or not, it's fucking weird.
Your last paragraph is weird. I have no concern for the financial status of Ted Hankey. I’m merely stating he will have to make money to make ends meet.
I wouldn't mind if the cunt died
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:59 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:58 pm That’s somewhat of a backtrack then Senna as you originally said that people released from prison shouldn’t be given employment.
Fucking hell.

In your own time HJ.

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:01 pm

Senna vs HJ is the new DBG vs IFAG.