All this talk of scabs and so on

Threads Worth Preserving
Rout

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 10:46 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:You dont know the half of it Gaz. This is about the DF community of which you are part of. Nikki has done fuck all but try and disrail and upset that community for a long while hence why I think any attempt he makes to get involved is to benefit his own ends first. A weasel of the highest order.
you really don't have a clue do you, my problem was with you fella and to be brutally honest you and your brother did more to derail and upset df than I could ever do[/quote]

Oh how brutal! It hurts!

Shut the fuck up you patronising cunt

Rout

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 10:47 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
Get your own house in order before trying to tell others what they can and cant do or trying to act as some sort of saviour.
well then surely that applies to you as well? people in glass houses and all that
I am not a mod you thick fucking weasel

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 pm

it is a shame rout.
If you put aside the fact he is your brother you can surely understand why a forum where sharky could not delete or destroy on a whim was needed.
It was either a new forum or sharky to adhere to his word and not return after giving his word.
As it stands , if a miracle happened and things were sorted what sort of harmonious setting would exist now on one forum ?

Whereas before a few people myself included could be blamed for all the hostilities on there , now it is at the stage where members like noisy has made this a personal crusade and seems to be taking things far too seriously for someone its dont affect as much as some of the others involved.
The comments permitted on the what seems to be a run amok DF at the moment is a joke.Reading the comments and abuse from swordsman, noisy pep, jack etc gives more than an impression that they are not going to embrace any unification without problems.,...amd for them to insult others for posting here is both ignorant and stupid.
Members can post on one, or two forums or none...its their choice and dont need to be abused for doing so.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:You dont know the half of it Gaz. This is about the DF community of which you are part of. Nikki has done fuck all but try and disrail and upset that community for a long while hence why I think any attempt he makes to get involved is to benefit his own ends first. A weasel of the highest order.
you really don't have a clue do you, my problem was with you fella and to be brutally honest you and your brother did more to derail and upset df than I could ever do
Oh how brutal! It hurts!

Shut the fuck up you patronising cunt
you really are the saddest loser ever aren't you, you follow others around and troll their posts hoping that you can scare them off, doesn't work with me ikkle one, you are just making yourself look even more of a fool than normal, your trolling is exactly why there were issues in the first place but it would seem that you cannot learn any lessons.

Its funny the first thing MH said when this was set up was that it was a new place with no baggage and no agendas, shame you cannot understand that ethos as you are doing exactly the same as you did on df

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
Get your own house in order before trying to tell others what they can and cant do or trying to act as some sort of saviour.
well then surely that applies to you as well? people in glass houses and all that
I am not a mod you thick fucking weasel
when you replied to me the other day with "we will run this place as we see fit" I assumed you were as you seemed to be acting like the place was yours

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Dont mind weasels tbh but prefer otters.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

what about stoats ?

redman

Post by redman » Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 pm

ive always prefered badgers

Wobblybob

Post by Wobblybob » Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Dartfrog wrote:Dont mind weasels tbh but prefer otters.
I'm more for beavers

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Wobblybob wrote:
Dartfrog wrote:Dont mind weasels tbh but prefer otters.
I'm more for beavers
Careful there bob, thats sick

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Depends if the beaver is hairy enough.
Badgers are nice but vicious cunts.

doG

Post by doG » Sat May 07, 2011 11:03 pm

I see several members here have just carried on here where they left off at DF. Can't see any difference, still the use of bad language and insults, still trolling up the same old arguements. So what's different ?

And Nikki, leave it out mate, others have said it already, if all you want to do is shit stir, then do it on your own forum. By joining up here you have shown your intentions immediately, please consider treating others as you would like to be treated in return. You may become a better person for it.
doG
dOg...off his chain

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat May 07, 2011 11:04 pm

This ends here lads. We aint having a DF v TSoD ruck somewhere it don't matter
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

I thought we were talking about river animals?

redman

Post by redman » Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

yeah what about the ducks

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

doG wrote:I see several members here have just carried on here where they left off at DF. Can't see any difference, still the use of bad language and insults, still trolling up the same old arguements. So what's different ?

And Nikki, leave it out mate, others have said it already, if all you want to do is shit stir, then do it on your own forum. By joining up here you have shown your intentions immediately, please consider treating others as you would like to be treated in return. You may become a better person for it.
doG
Please show where I have badly treated anyone dog? - you can't. As for just joining to shit stir well please point out any shit stirring I have done here, you will not any of that either, I merely commented that its bad form to slag other members off because of a situation we do not know the full details of, or do you consider it ok for people to be called scabs or fraudster scum on an open forum?

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat May 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Take it to the carpark Nikki, fuck i mean DustyBin....

Fuck it lets just not starting digging, chill out guys.

redman

Post by redman » Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 pm

came over here tonight because this subject is dominating df and there is a pile of shite being regurgetated over and over again to the point of utter futiliy and boredom

now people are at it here

let it go boys let it go

whats done is done and it really is time to move on

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat May 07, 2011 11:13 pm

here here Red. Come on guys lets pick on the scouse.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm

sorry fellas I was chilled but my posts keep getting trolled by a real troll, thats bound to put a dampener on anything Image