ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT STEPS DOWN IN PARANOIA EPISODE

Threads Worth Preserving
Justin Credible

Re: ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT STEPS DOWN IN PARANOIA EPISODE

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:the pygmy parasite must be due another attention seeking retirement speech again.
Has he come out of his last retirement?
he has been back stalking me weeks if not months now.
He even lectured me on not having a job, can you imagine that, a guy along with his other short arse delusion and dysfunctional waste of space have leeched of the british state for years.

Other members are getting the attention for other issues and we all know how the scruffy skimming prick dont like not the epicentre at attention so expecting him to come up with some long winded speech soon.

Wont be called retirement obviously but something along the lines of I need to find myself
....yeah, find yourself a fuckin job ya cunt.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Dripping in irony if ever anything was. Pity Sprocket aint there to really pull his strings
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Darty

Post by Darty » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:14 pm

M H wrote:Dripping in irony if ever anything was. Pity Sprocket aint there to really pull his strings
yeah, it's a real shame
Runner-up of the inaugral Ryde Social Club Island v Mainland Challenge Cup

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Darty wrote:
M H wrote:Dripping in irony if ever anything was. Pity Sprocket aint there to really pull his strings
yeah, it's a real shame
As we agree the answer's simple. Reinstate his account

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:33 pm

No thanks.

Dartz

Post by Dartz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:No thanks.
Are you 'making a stand', Sprocket? ;)

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Sprocket and Noisy have refused to pander to an ego mate, and as much as forum shit means nothing I respect that. The ego lost and we gained two bloody good posters

Dartz

Post by Dartz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 pm

M H wrote:Sprocket and Noisy have refused to pander to an ego mate, and as much as forum shit means nothing I respect that. The ego lost and we gained two bloody good posters
I know, was only joking. Yeah two good posters, always liked Sprocket ever since I started reading DF maybe two years ago, very funny guy and Noisy can be amusing as well, despite his love for Taylor.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:57 pm

M H wrote:Sprocket and Noisy have refused to pander to an ego mate, and as much as forum shit means nothing I respect that. The ego lost and we gained two bloody good posters

too true

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Dartz wrote:
I know, was only joking. Yeah two good posters, always liked Sprocket ever since I started reading DF maybe two years ago, very funny guy and Noisy can be amusing as well, despite his love for Taylor.
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sprocket yet but hope to some time. I've met and spoken with Noisy quite a few times and he's something else, just the same as he is here.

His points about Taylor darts wise are totally correct though, how can any darts fan moan about watching darts being played at the highest standard ever seen?

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Dartz, were you around during the 'Twit the Dog' episodes?

That was magnificent. The brothers had absolutely no fucking idea how to deal with that one.

Dartz

Post by Dartz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 pm

M H wrote:
Dartz wrote:
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sprocket yet but hope to some time. I've met and spoken with Noisy quite a few times and he's something else, just the same as he is here.

His points about Taylor darts wise are totally correct though, how can any darts fan moan about watching darts being played at the highest standard ever seen?
Yeah I completely understand it, but from what I understand he doesn't really watch darts unless Taylor's playing? That's what I don't quite get, but each to their own I guess.

Dartz

Post by Dartz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:Dartz, were you around during the 'Twit the Dog' episodes?

That was magnificent. The brothers had absolutely no fucking idea how to deal with that one.
Don't think so! When was that? Think I started reading about September 2011, or whenever the World Masters was that year.

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Probably after that - not sure.

I went on a crusade talking about dogs in films which of course meant loads of comments about the dog, Twit, from Dambusters.

It was astonishing watching the bothers fume knowing that I was breaking no rules by using that word.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:Dartz, were you around during the 'Twit the Dog' episodes?

the whole name of the dog was always gonna be an issue with them insecure shortarses.
They could have let it go and it would have passed by after a couple of hours, but sure enough and to no surprise to me and no doubt plenty others, they sure enough jumped right in and played in to your hands and you played them like a stratavarius

Dartz

Post by Dartz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:Probably after that - not sure.

I went on a crusade talking about dogs in films which of course meant loads of comments about the dog, Twit, from Dambusters.

It was astonishing watching the bothers fume knowing that I was breaking no rules by using that word.
I remember you had a dog in your avatar at one point? Don't remember anything else though, don't think I read many non-darts threads at that point.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:07 pm

I know it was after the split and before I stopped reading there mate. If I remember rightly Bradders lumped on as well, where is he now?

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:08 pm

:D

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Dartz wrote:

I remember you had a dog in your avatar at one point? Don't remember anything else though, don't think I read many non-darts threads at that point.
so you only visited DF for the 2 single dart threads ? :lol:

Dartz

Post by Dartz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Dartz wrote:

so you only visited DF for the 2 single dart threads ? :lol:
:lol: