Liz Truss
43%
Humza Yousaf
57%

Total votes: 14

Emulsfier

Who is the bigger political fuckup?

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:06 pm

Well? Vote now before the SNP elect queen of all possible fuckups Kate Forbes.

The Thorn

Re: Who is the bigger political fuckup?

Post by The Thorn » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:18 pm

So what actually changes? No new elections they will just put another figurehead?
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:46 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:18 pm So what actually changes? No new elections they will just put another figurehead?
Probably put some fall guy in, take the bollocking in this years elections, then try to put a proper candidate in to try to save 2026.

Swinney is the obvious fall guy, but he is retiring next election to look after his very very ill wife, so i doubt he will play the part.

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm

I would argue Yousless is worse, because at least Truss had a group of people egging her on to do her batshittery. Yousless almost single handedly shot himself in the foot, and then the heart.

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:57 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm I would argue Yousless is worse, because at least Truss had a group of people egging her on to do her batshittery. Yousless almost single handedly shot himself in the foot, and then the heart.
The fuck this signature.

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:02 pm

Greipel wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:57 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm I would argue Yousless is worse, because at least Truss had a group of people egging her on to do her batshittery. Yousless almost single handedly shot himself in the foot, and then the heart.
The fuck this signature.
If you want your post that prompted thorns creepo comment removed I will.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:10 pm

The 'scotsman'

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:22 pm

Can anyone give a quick summary of what’s caused him to resign?

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:22 pm Can anyone give a quick summary of what’s caused him to resign?
SNP-Green deal was getting unpopular with both party memberships, and the green membership were especially angry after the snp chucked their key climate commitment last week. Green leaders say they will put it to a party vote in a few weeks and let the chips fall where they may. They indiciate if the vote goes to end the deal, they will still be amenable to work with the SNP, just not in formal partnership. Hunza says the deal is great (something he ran on in the leadership election), and that he hopes it continues.

Then two days later after chatting to westminster group leader Stephen Flynn ( who hates the greens), Humza calls in the green leaders at 9am, and tells them he is unilaterally cancelling the deal before the members even get a chance to vote, and fires them all and sends them out to a paparazi mob that just so happenes to be waiting outside.

The greens obviously want his guts now, but Yousless bizzarely thought they would still be willing to work with him, and is shocked when the greens say they will vote no confidence in him.

This results in Yousless going begging to the other parties to save him, including the conservatives (lol), and Alba MSP Ash Regan, who despises him personally (double lol). Shockingly he gets nowhere.

Finally last night he gives up, and has now quit. But not before saying the next leader will deliver indy, and he is proud to be one of three national leaders in the uk of colour, despite 0/3 of them having actally won an election.

So basically he had a majority, listened to Stephen Flynn, and then shot himself in the head. Great work Yousless.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:22 pm Can anyone give a quick summary of what’s caused him to resign?
SNP-Green deal was getting unpopular with both party memberships, and the green membership were especially angry after the snp chucked their key climate commitment last week. Green leaders say they will put it to a party vote in a few weeks and let the chips fall where they may. They indiciate if the vote goes to end the deal, they will still be amenable to work with the SNP, just not in formal partnership. Hunza says the deal is great (something he ran on in the leadership election), and that he hopes it continues.

Then two days later after chatting to westminster group leader Stephen Flynn ( who hates the greens), Humza calls in the green leaders at 9am, and tells them he is unilaterally cancelling the deal before the members even get a chance to vote, and fires them all and sends them out to a paparazi mob that just so happenes to be waiting outside.

The greens obviously want his guts now, but Yousless bizzarely thought they would still be willing to work with him, and is shocked when the greens say they will vote no confidence in him.

This results in Yousless going begging to the other parties to save him, including the conservatives (lol), and Alba MSP Ash Regan, who despises him personally (double lol). Shockingly he gets nowhere.

Finally last night he gives up, and has now quit. But not before saying the next leader will deliver indy, and he is proud to be one of three national leaders in the uk of colour, despite 0/3 of them having actally won an election.

So basically he had a majority, listened to Stephen Flynn, and then shot himself in the head. Great work Yousless.
Thanks, what a fucking bellend

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 pm

Thanks, what a fucking bellend
Harsh on Thorn… or not

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:55 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:02 pm
The fuck this signature.
Doesn’t matter mate, you can keep it.

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:07 pm

Greipel wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:55 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:02 pm
The fuck this signature.
Doesn’t matter mate, you can keep it.
Cheers.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:09 pm

Let's get rid of it please
Not a good look

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:17 pm

Randall wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:09 pm Let's get rid of it please
Not a good look
Are you serious?

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:36 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:17 pm
Not a good look
Are you serious?
It's only going to cause more trouble

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:38 pm

Randall wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:36 pm
Not a good look
Are you serious?
Fine. But i am pissed about it.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:38 pm
Not a good look
Are you serious?
I'm pissed at leaving work to reported posts and debates about bans but we move on.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:00 pm

Dear me.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:04 pm

Randall wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:38 pm
Not a good look
Are you serious?
I'm pissed at leaving work to reported posts and debates about bans but we move on.
Randall giving a shit about something. All hail the new gimmick!