Anti beard
36%

Total votes: 11

The Thorn

Re: Are you pro or anti beard?

Post by The Thorn » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:57 am

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:51 am
The Thorn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:49 am
TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:46 am I have stubble, I think some blokes can pull off a proper big beard, others look like sex offenders.

If you’re quite pale skinned, and bald then a beard is pretty much a must. Which will probably be me in a few years
When are you expecting to go full bald

I hope I can last until 35
Hair is quite thin. On top it’s perfectly fine it’s just one of the sides has thinned quite a lot, but when I look at photos of me from like 2 years ago not much has changed. So if it stays like this for a while longer I’ll be alright for a while. I think I’ll be way gone by 35.

Nothing wrong with being bald anyway it’s just taking the plunge, at some point I’m gonna have my hair cut really short like a buzz cut or something and see how that goes for a while
I was probably too optimisic then :D

I'm also thinking buzzcut by 30 and full bald by 35.

Also saves me money on going to the barber, Gwaan
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:05 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:51 am
The Thorn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:49 am
TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:46 am I have stubble, I think some blokes can pull off a proper big beard, others look like sex offenders.

If you’re quite pale skinned, and bald then a beard is pretty much a must. Which will probably be me in a few years
When are you expecting to go full bald

I hope I can last until 35
Hair is quite thin. On top it’s perfectly fine it’s just one of the sides has thinned quite a lot, but when I look at photos of me from like 2 years ago not much has changed. So if it stays like this for a while longer I’ll be alright for a while. I think I’ll be way gone by 35.
You really weren’t kidding when you said you resembled Frankie Muinz :lol:

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:50 pm

Beards are for lazy people who can't be bothered shaving.