The Tastiest Rodents 2024

General day to day stuff
TheMalteseDart

Re: The Tastiest Rodents 2023

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:03 pm

An expected downgrade for Smudger but you forgot an important member…

Lee Shewan

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:10 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:03 pm An expected downgrade for Smudger but you forgot an important member…

Lee Shewan
Oh for fuck sake

I was trawling through the Q-School list and i have heartbreakingly let myself and all down on this front.

As for Smudger, yeah to be honest since he beat Clayton at the Grand Prix and screamed like hell, I've started to see why some can't warm to him.

But I think he'll be better on tv this year

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

Rob Singleton

Post by Rob Singleton » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:24 am

I thought it was a road kill thread. Shayne Burgess gets my vote every time.

His book is by far the best I've read about the life on the road of a darts player

Final Warning and Cancelled twice in 2023

2024 is here!
Excommunicated
Posting darts related stuff on a darts forum is confusing to some, if not many

Keith Deller MBE 👍

Rob Singleton

Post by Rob Singleton » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:28 am

Pic not loading? "Everybody gets fifteen quid."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/510 ... fteen-quid

2024 is here!
Excommunicated

Keith Deller MBE 👍

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:46 am

Rob Singleton wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:28 am Pic not loading? "Everybody gets fifteen quid."

Fixed the pic for you mate. I have Lloydy's book from around 2000 but I've not read this one.

not a girl

Rob Singleton

Post by Rob Singleton » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:35 pm

Rogg wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:46 am
Rob Singleton wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:28 am Pic not loading? "Everybody gets fifteen quid."

Fixed the pic for you mate. I have Lloydy's book from around 2000 but I've not read this one.

Thanks Rogg, the cover is worth another shameless airing 👍

2024 is here!
Excommunicated

Keith Deller MBE 👍

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:23 pm

Masters concluded and each and every team member involved eliminated in Round One

Great start :lol:

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

DeepFriedRat

Re: The Tastiest Rodents 2024

Post by DeepFriedRat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:01 pm

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:08 pm

DeepFriedRat wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:01 pm Great weekend at the exbos!!

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/raymond-van-b ... darts-open

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/michael-van-g ... in-swansea

Same this weekend please
Obviously means nothing but that kinda thing probably makes Clayton feel better about his game, i'd like to see him have a good run this weekend

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:38 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:08 pm
DeepFriedRat wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:01 pm Great weekend at the exbos!!

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/raymond-van-b ... darts-open

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/michael-van-g ... in-swansea

Same this weekend please
Obviously means nothing but that kinda thing probably makes Clayton feel better about his game, i'd like to see him have a good run this weekend
Completely agree

The past week has done wonders for him, played miles better in spells at last week's floor events than anytime in the past 6 months

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:40 pm

UK Open Day 1-

Jonny- absolutely fucking shite win with the easiest draw possible. However, would rather this than be MVG or Price, lives to fight another day.

Raymond- the inverse of Clayton. Played a lot better on the scoring but jobbed a lot on early doubles. Looked totally disinterested on Woodlouse's throw which killed him eventually. Lucky to even make it 10-9.

Searle- jobberific, enough said.

Joyce- also total filth but the only saving grace is that his sacrifice allowed Wolters to lose later on. Joyce would've mauled Clayton tonight. He needs to get his arse in order because his 2024 is on a platter and his laziness and complacency could undo everything.

Smudger- very accomplished performance against the dourest man in darts. Could go on a run this weekend.

Gilding- wholesome seeing him on the main stage. Nothing really special vs Payne but assured as a defending champion.

Lukeman- Star Player of today! Majestic deciding leg vs Capybara this afternoon and overcame a tricky cunt in Gates and annoying technical issues to romp home with ease. If Clayton goes out tomorrow afternoon, then I'm rooting for Lukeman most this weekend.

Veins- about expected. A wasted opportunity maybe in a rare TV event but De Decker is in great form. Will look to build on his win over Roelofs next weekend at the Euro Tour.

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:33 am

Day 2 and Smash Lukeman backing up yesterday and flying the flag high!

- To beat Noppert from almost gone and tearing Anderson a new one, this is Lukeman's real TV breakthrough. Yes he had the WGP QF but he didn't play that well in it. Tonight he only missed 3 darts at double in 15 legs. Let's hope he decimates Cunt Barb tomorrow. And if he doesn't, it's progress. Next new winner of a floor event perhaps?

- Jonny definitely showed signs of life today. His win vs Smudger showed impressive grit, and if it weren't for umpteen instances of jobberitis early tonight, he'd have won imo. But if my nanny had a cock, she'd be my granda and all that. Shouldn't have missed so many doubles to go 4-0 down. The Euro Tour should do him good...I hope.

- Smudger needed to lose for the good of the team. But then again, I wasn't impressed whatsoever with his sore loser antics at the end. Somebody maybe shouted at 9-8 but he also fucked up many legs before that, so he can have no complaints. Personally, even though he's already won a ranking major, I think he's lacking that mental edge to become elite. Loses too many close games, not that I was complaining today whilst I was watching the game in the passenger seat of a KFC drive thru. :D

- Gilding got truly and royally pumped. Regret to say I didn't watch a single dart but he's the kind of man who may not take it to heart. The title may be gone but he'll have last year forever. That and another year of clogging/gracing the upper echelons of the tour. Appreciate him whilst he's still here I fear. (In the top 32, not the planet)

- Everyone else was far too vile to even qualify for today. However, I did take comfort from Woodlouse beating Bellyboy after he dispatched of Raymond yesterday. You just knew he mentally rejoiced at the thought of his old enemy Raymond's defeat, only to lose in equally agonising circumstances. No tv event wins in 15 months now (and even longer for the likes of Safc's mucker Lice).

Hopes for tomorrow? Lukeman title of course.

But realistically, I wouldn't mind Bunting, Evans or to be honest, anyone except Van den Bergh.