Green banned from all Pdc events

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
D & B

Re: Green banned from all Pdc events

Post by D & B » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:54 pm

gazman wrote:
D & B wrote:Dave are you looking for a lawyer?
I can see where this is going :D

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:57 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:if I was accused of something like that and it was untrue I would deny it right away, his failure to do so only points to his guilt.
Im only doing as I have been instructed...sorry

thats 8 words you use, yet you cannot use the one i asked...did you make the comment of wishing cancer on him ???

Yes or No.

gazman

Post by gazman » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:06 pm

D & B wrote:
gazman wrote:
Bingo :mrgreen:

hang the dj

Post by hang the dj » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 pm

DBG & Tommy should've went outside & settled it like men

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 pm

hang the dj wrote:DBG & Tommy should've went outside & settled it like men
best of 19 ?
Cash game ?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:38 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:if I was accused of something like that and it was untrue I would deny it right away, his failure to do so only points to his guilt.
It really isn't as straightforward as that Gaz. There appears to be a chain of events that we're totally unaware of and untill we actually know what happened we can't judge.

I'm still not defending Dave as he's more than capable of defending himself. I'm just not prepared to judge with only one side of a story. That said I also see no reason why Dave can't tell his side even if it's going to legals. But he does have to be careful what he says.
An hour before Spaceman publihed TC's statement, I got a PM off someone who was there, who is totally unconnected to events and unconnected to the PDC. Unfortunately exactly the same wording was used about the cancer comment.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 pm

of course he said it.............

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm

is the comment out of order? yes

is it worth a life ban? no

plenty other people have brought the pdc into far worse disrepute and had little or nothing done to them.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Darth Randall wrote:is the comment out of order? yes

plenty other people have brought the pdc into far worse disrepute and had little or nothing done to them.
I imagine the ban is due to an accumulation of deeds rather than the one, as referred to in the TC statement.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:

I imagine the ban is due to an accumulation of deeds rather than the one, as referred to in the TC statement.
when you have world champions groping walk on girls, telling paying punters to fuck off etc etc with little or no punishment this looks plain silly.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:

when you have world champions groping walk on girls, telling paying punters to fuck off etc etc with little or no punishment this looks plain silly.
Can't disagree with this especially as there's been reported incidents of violence at Pro Tour events as well
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:07 pm

M H wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:

Can't disagree with this especially as there's been reported incidents of violence at Pro Tour events as well
such incidents have brought the pdc into disrepute in front of the viewing world and in neither case has anything of any substance been done.

hankey did far worse than green for the whole world to see yet was allowed back this year.

poor for me.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:18 pm

I agree that its wrong, cancer shouldn't be used in any form of insult towards anyone, I myself have lost a lot of family members through cancer, 2 grandparents, aunties, great aunts and uncles and a cousin so completly understand where you are coming from on this.

However, as I stated earlier on this thread, (on tsod or DF) that I spoke to Tommy Cox after the incident with Ken MacNeil and did swear at him on no more than 2 occasions, once when putting my point across that it was not me who started the incident and then as I was leaving to go for a ciggy to calm down as I was leaving my last comment to Tommy was 'you wouldn't do ferret all about it if I did' meaning putting a complaint in writing.

At that point I left and went outside, security did not follow me out or told me not to try going back in....it was only on returning to the doors some 10 mins later that I was told that 'At the request of Mr Cox we have been told not to allow you back into the building'

So at the point of leaving to go outside for a ciggy (not to the toilets as sugested by Tommy Cox) I had no further conflicts with Tommy Cox nor spoke to him, its also now been raised that I threatened security which is untrue, if it was the case of something like that and Tommy Cox taking the actions he did then surely any doorman would have had no problem in informing the police of threats of violence, it is my view that this has been added to what has been said by Tommy Cox as a way of potentially causing me further trouble should I take further steps because of what he has already said.

I will be making no further comment about this now and said all that I am willing to, I have been instructed by someone who knows a lot about issues like this not to directly say certain things about this issue and past incidents in dealings I have had with Tommy Cox, any actions taken over the next few weeks will not be commented on by myself on public forums until the matter is resolved in its entirety.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Can we assume Dave that this is a bit more than a grovelling written apology can fix?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:49 pm

M H wrote:Can we assume Dave that this is a bit more than a grovelling written apology can fix?
Ive already said elsewhere that no apology will be made or offered to Tommy Cox from myself

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
M H wrote:Can we assume Dave that this is a bit more than a grovelling written apology can fix?
Ive already said elsewhere that no apology will be made or offered to Tommy Cox from myself
Sorry mate, my comment was aimed at someone who made a grovelling apology. Not you

Mr Sheen

Post by Mr Sheen » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 pm

gazman wrote:
D & B wrote:
gazman wrote:
Bingo :mrgreen:
I'm loving' it!

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:04 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
M H wrote:
It really isn't as straightforward as that Gaz. There appears to be a chain of events that we're totally unaware of and untill we actually know what happened we can't judge.

I'm still not defending Dave as he's more than capable of defending himself. I'm just not prepared to judge with only one side of a story. That said I also see no reason why Dave can't tell his side even if it's going to legals. But he does have to be careful what he says.
An hour before Spaceman publihed TC's statement, I got a PM off someone who was there, who is totally unconnected to events and unconnected to the PDC. Unfortunately exactly the same wording was used about the cancer comment.

Who would that be?

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 pm

James Wade?

macca

Post by macca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:09 pm

daveboygreen wrote:I agree that its wrong, cancer shouldn't be used in any form of insult towards anyone, I myself have lost a lot of family members through cancer, 2 grandparents, aunties, great aunts and uncles and a cousin so completly understand where you are coming from on this.

However, as I stated earlier on this thread, (on tsod or DF) that I spoke to Tommy Cox after the incident with Ken MacNeil and did swear at him on no more than 2 occasions, once when putting my point across that it was not me who started the incident and then as I was leaving to go for a ciggy to calm down as I was leaving my last comment to Tommy was 'you wouldn't do ferret all about it if I did' meaning putting a complaint in writing.

At that point I left and went outside, security did not follow me out or told me not to try going back in....it was only on returning to the doors some 10 mins later that I was told that 'At the request of Mr Cox we have been told not to allow you back into the building'

So at the point of leaving to go outside for a ciggy (not to the toilets as sugested by Tommy Cox) I had no further conflicts with Tommy Cox nor spoke to him, its also now been raised that I threatened security which is untrue, if it was the case of something like that and Tommy Cox taking the actions he did then surely any doorman would have had no problem in informing the police of threats of violence, it is my view that this has been added to what has been said by Tommy Cox as a way of potentially causing me further trouble should I take further steps because of what he has already said.

I will be making no further comment about this now and said all that I am willing to, I have been instructed by someone who knows a lot about issues like this not to directly say certain things about this issue and past incidents in dealings I have had with Tommy Cox, any actions taken over the next few weeks will not be commented on by myself on public forums until the matter is resolved in its entirety.
i've just read the whole thread and after reading the first paragraph of this post mr green i have come to the conclusion that you are a complete shithouse
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011