Random Dart Stuff

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
The Ginge Reaper

Re: Random Dart Stuff

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:17 am

Stran wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:16 am First night back on a dart board in a pub on monday night just gone , was a good night , shame wee jimmy crankie hitlers bastard grand daughter is running the show still
Yes yes but did you ensure you put your mask back on for that perilous 10 yard walk to the toilets?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Stran

Post by Stran » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:20 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:17 am
Stran wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:16 am First night back on a dart board in a pub on monday night just gone , was a good night , shame wee jimmy crankie hitlers bastard grand daughter is running the show still
Yes yes but did you ensure you put your mask back on for that perilous 10 yard walk to the toilets?
I am a rebel , i did not take a mask with me.

Ridiculous social distancing has been removed , i can sit on someones knee and lick their face if i wish , but need to legally wear a mask if transitting to the toilet. I shall not be complying with that pish .

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:21 am

Stran wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:20 am
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:17 am
I am a rebel , i did not take a mask with me.

Ridiculous social distancing has been removed , i can sit on someones knee and lick their face if i wish , but need to legally wear a mask if transitting to the toilet. I shall not be complying with that pish .
You are a true hero. Well done.
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:17 pm

Jenkins has no regrets on darting retirement: "I was getting too tired with it all"

https://dartsnews.com/other/jenkins-has ... ith-it-all

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:14 am

FORGOTTEN DARTERS: Morihiro Hashimoto who became a cult figure at 2011 PDC World Championship

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/forgotten-dar ... ampionship

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:02 pm

I've forgotten him

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:09 am

Rip Ondrej Kysilka

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:09 am

34 years old

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:11 am

Meulenkamp joins exclusive club after back-to-back nine-dart finishes

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/meulenkamp-jo ... t-finishes

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:17 am

tungsten tossers wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:11 am Meulenkamp joins exclusive club after back-to-back nine-dart finishes

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/meulenkamp-jo ... t-finishes
Can't be too exclusive then
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Standings for the Canadian CDC series with 2 events gone, pigfucker Cameron (of BDO fame) is level on points with Campbell at the top, Smith 4th. Since Campbell and Smith are likely to qualify for the Worlds via other routes, what happens if either of them win this tour?

Safc

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:43 pm

thegentle wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:25 pm
Standings for the Canadian CDC series with 2 events gone, pigfucker Cameron (of BDO fame) is level on points with Campbell at the top, Smith 4th. Since Campbell and Smith are likely to qualify for the Worlds via other routes, what happens if either of them win this tour?
Will be same as Schindler they qualify via that route and the pro tour moves down a spot.

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:36 pm

Safc wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:43 pm
Will be same as Schindler they qualify via that route and the pro tour moves down a spot.
If Campbell wins I imagine his CDC spot takes precedent and the CT oom spot will move down to second, which as of now is Kenny Neyens.

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:38 pm

What other route gives Campbell a chance? Also is Smith top 64? i'd say he deserves to be there on paper but he hasn't had the best of years tbf

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:45 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:38 pm
What other route gives Campbell a chance? Also is Smith top 64? i'd say he deserves to be there on paper but he hasn't had the best of years tbf
Campbell's top of the Euro Challenge Tour by £1550.

Behind him are Kenny Neyens, Rowby Jane, Steven Noster, Roid Wenig, Doets and Dick Veins.

I'd expect Doets and Rusty Jane to dominate Euro Development Tour but then again weird things happen.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:52 pm

This makes sense with the one off qualifiers.

But then again, suppose, Rydz wins the UK DT. If he gets an international spot rather than ProTour, despite finishing 3rd out of 32 on the floor, then that's a load of shite imo.

Especially if that accumulates elsewhere if Jeff Smith, Schindler, BLM, Krcmar/Kciuk etc clean up the international qualifiers, leading to shite like Ryan Meikle and Mickey Mansell scraping in the back door on the ProTour.

It's a sticky one.

Safc

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:07 pm

DeepFriedRat wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:52 pm
This makes sense with the one off qualifiers.

But then again, suppose, Rydz wins the UK DT. If he gets an international spot rather than ProTour, despite finishing 3rd out of 32 on the floor, then that's a load of shite imo.

Especially if that accumulates elsewhere if Jeff Smith, Schindler, BLM, Krcmar/Kciuk etc clean up the international qualifiers, leading to shite like Ryan Meikle and Mickey Mansell scraping in the back door on the ProTour.

It's a sticky one.
I agree mate

I was going off DartsRankings Schindler is currently on 19k which is 8th on PTOOM but they have him as qualified via German Superleague

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:45 pm

I think the CDC is different because it's a full-blown tour rather than a round-robin group stage and then a knockout tournament, so I think Jeff would be a ProTour qualifier if he holds on to his spot (not that it matters as I don't think he's playing the next CDC weekend)

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:50 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:38 pm
Smith is 62nd now, I guess he'll need to make the Worlds to stay there, but he's on course to do that despite missing the previous week

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:39 am

Afghan Open is cancelled.