TDF Twitter Watch (Sponsored by Rogg)

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
cannibal

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by cannibal » Mon May 03, 2021 11:57 am

The problem with these simpletons is they think and feel if your a dart fan you support everything and anything to do with darts. It is all good if it is darts. You cant be critical and most certainly negativity is the mortal sin of the mushroom.

And this is why the BDO hobbled on doing stupid things because mushrooms love shit. Con man Brown and Des Jackasslickin could only find support in the cesspool of mushroom waste.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon May 03, 2021 12:04 pm

The twitter crowd get upset over anything and everything

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Big Worm:
If I wanna get on the piss with PDC guys I gotta go their hotels or bars away from venue. They can't even wear their shirts unless they're playing. Bullshit
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 04, 2021 6:47 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:20 am

Randall slander on the timeline, heartbreaking stuff
I think there are a few players on Randall’s ‘dislike’ list before Duzza.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 04, 2021 6:54 pm

I dont hate dulla at all and have never said I do
I dislike his style of play, that's it.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm

You’re not allowed to say anything bad about the Patron Saint of the BDO.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:11 pm

Jimmi wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm You’re not allowed to say anything bad about the Patron Saint of the BDO non-PDC darts.
Fixed.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 04, 2021 7:37 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:11 pm
Jimmi wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm You’re not allowed to say anything bad about the Patron Saint of the BDO non-PDC darts.
Fixed.
:D

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Thu May 06, 2021 10:54 pm

Who does Barrs think he is 😂

Safc

Post by Safc » Thu May 06, 2021 10:58 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:54 pm

Who does Barrs think he is 😂
:lol:

Fucking hell is he parting the red sea next week :lol:

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri May 07, 2021 7:13 am

Barrs doing the Oche Balboa thing "na na na na I know something you don't but I'm not telling"

Roughly translated means I'm a fat stupid attention seeking shit with a crayon stuck in my nose that knows nothing.
We Desire Information.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri May 07, 2021 7:16 am

Randy hatred of Duzza vs Oche scat obsession. We all have our hang ups.
We Desire Information.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Fri May 07, 2021 9:06 am

cannibal wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:13 am Barrs doing the Oche Balboa thing "na na na na I know something you don't but I'm not telling"

Roughly translated means I'm a fat stupid attention seeking shit with a crayon stuck in my nose that knows nothing.
He does this all the time, likes puffing his chest out that he’s in the know and has all the secrets

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 am

One thing I will credit Mardle at least he is critical of players. Dont necessarily agree with his analysis.

Barrs otoh can't get up a players ass fast enough. And the rest of them the same thing. They wouldn't know a tough question if it grew out of the middle of their face.

Shame there isn't a real journalist in darts. Lots of great questions to ask.

Gando needs to be asked why he is playing when it is obvious he doesnt want to work on his game. And why at his age he sees no value in it. Question his hunger.

Wright needs to be questioned on the specifics of why he changes darts so frequenrly. Is it a money thing and what is record when he changes. Is it helping or hurting what does the data say.

PDC needs to be asked hard questions on why the delay on determining qualifying criteria for the GSOD amateurs. Why they arent interested in using affiliate tours for this.

Mudus needs to be asked why the lack of representation from outside the UK for the World Senior Champs. Not much world makes it a fraud or at a minimum like the yanks and their world series of baseball that has no world in it either a poor title for a championship.

Ask the follow up questions as well.
We Desire Information.

Safc

Post by Safc » Fri May 07, 2021 10:57 am

cannibal wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 am One thing I will credit Mardle at least he is critical of players. Dont necessarily agree with his analysis.

Barrs otoh can't get up a players ass fast enough. And the rest of them the same thing. They wouldn't know a tough question if it grew out of the middle of their face.

Gando needs to be asked why he is playing when it is obvious he doesnt want to work on his game. And why at his age he sees no value in it. Question his hunger.

Wright needs to be questioned on the specifics of why he changes darts so frequenrly. Is it a money thing and what is record when he changes. Is it helping or hurting what does the data say.

PDC needs to be asked hard questions on why the delay on determining qualifying criteria for the GSOD amateurs. Why they arent interested in using affiliate tours for this.

Mudus needs to be asked why the lack of representation from outside the UK for the World Senior Champs. Not much world makes it a fraud or at a minimum like the yanks and their world series of baseball that has no world in it either a poor title for a championship.

This is absolutely bang on

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Fri May 07, 2021 11:05 am

Safc wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:57 am
cannibal wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 am One thing I will credit Mardle at least he is critical of players. Dont necessarily agree with his analysis.

+1

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Fri May 07, 2021 11:40 am

tungsten tossers wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:05 am

+1
Really interesting read this. Has Wright ever been put under pressure about his dart changes? They seem to bring it up enough in comms.

As an interviewer, Michael Bridge is so cookie cutter and vanilla. Always the same crap about respecting opponents and "how far can you go??". Talk about their next game along with the one they've just finished. If they say something disrespectful, Sky can milk it as a "grudge match".

For example, Van Gerwen plays Wade tonight. Why not take MVG down a peg last night (to stop him from getting too cocky after beating a shite Clayton) and bring up his next opponent, Wade beating him last time? When MVG says everyone's "boring by not celebrating", why not say "you're playing Wade, who doesn't celebrate, tomorrow. However, he beat you last time". Shit like that.

I think such bland reporting leads to the usual shit we see from interviews. How often does Wright/Anderson/Wade/Merv etc say they played "shit" and average 95+? It leads to boring interviews.

Even if he comes across as a cunt, at least MVG tries to make every interview different depending on his result and performance.

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Fri May 07, 2021 11:47 am

DeepFriedRat wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:40 am

+1
Really interesting read this. Has Wright ever been put under pressure about his dart changes? They seem to bring it up enough in comms.

As an interviewer, Michael Bridge is so cookie cutter and vanilla. Always the same crap about respecting opponents and "how far can you go??". Talk about how you played against them last time instead if they lost.

I think such bland reporting leads to the usual shit we see from interviews. How often does Wright/Anderson/Wade/Merv etc say they played "shit" and average 95+? It leads to boring interviews.

Even if he comes across as a cunt, at least MVG tries to make every interview different depending on his result and performance.
The interviews and interviewers are so shit I barely watch them any more...
It is the same material regurgitated over and over again, in all sports tbf....
Bridge is absolute toilet.... but I cannot think of anyone ant better...
They are all scared of upsetting the players...

Get someone controversial doing the interviews...

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri May 07, 2021 1:01 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:47 am
DeepFriedRat wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:40 am

+1

As an interviewer, Michael Bridge is so cookie cutter and vanilla. Always the same crap about respecting opponents and "how far can you go??". Talk about how you played against them last time instead if they lost.

Get someone controversial doing the interviews...
I miss Bristow. :(

Gidra

Post by Gidra » Fri May 07, 2021 1:30 pm

@Jimmi
Just thinking about it few days ago. He is and will be missed, as a commentator even more this days.