All this talk of scabs and so on

Threads Worth Preserving
The Ginge Reaper

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Amuses me how the biggest sheep of them all (Oche) hasn't started posting on here yet.

Then again his master probably told him not to.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm

I think that every member or mod that was singled out should view that as an achievement.
That ye should preoccupy them so much shows not only the effect ye have on them but amplifies their bitterness at ye doing what ye want to do and have every right to do.

Sad that so called self confessed intelligent people on DF, though that is debatable cannot comprehend how members might choose to post on other forums.
Seems anyone who posts elsewhere is viewed as a scab.
I would imagine the vast majority of members of any dart site dont confine themselves to just one.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:Amuses me how the biggest sheep of them all (Oche) hasn't started posting on here yet.

Then again his master probably told him not to.
if noisy ever gets banned again , oche will be over here quick enough.,,,,

redman

Post by redman » Sat May 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I think that every member or mod that was singled out should view that as an achievement.
That ye should preoccupy them so much shows not only the effect ye have on them but amplifies their bitterness at ye doing what ye want to do and have every right to do.

Sad that so called self confessed intelligent people on DF, though that is debatable cannot comprehend how members might choose to post on other forums.
I would imagine the vast majority of members of any dart site dont confine themselves to just one.
agree with that gaz but this is a bit different as what has happened is to a certain degree is the df community has split

thats different to using different forums - i am sure this place will shape its own identity

i will post on both but its my view that either this or df will ever be as good as df

i personally want to post on both but find it a bit of a pain and i would much prefer to have just df as it was

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 7:42 pm

I view it from another angle.

The only mods I had trouble with.....sharky and gayrat are on DF.
The pricks like Jack and pep are on DF
lets hope they stay there.

I see this place being almost like DF with the difference being now we have an admin that is neither mental home material, an alcoholic, a midget with small man complex or a total cunt who fucks with people accounts.

I will read the odd post on DF, much like I do on other forums but will see this as the new site it is and the one that will be going places in the right hands

Jock Mccallum

Post by Jock Mccallum » Sat May 07, 2011 7:42 pm

redman wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I think that every member or mod that was singled out should view that as an achievement.

agree with that gaz but this is a bit different as what has happened is to a certain degree is the df community has split

thats different to using different forums - i am sure this place will shape its own identity

i will post on both but its my view that either this or df will ever be as good as df

i personally want to post on both but find it a bit of a pain and i would much prefer to have just df as it was

+1 red
Here's tae us , Wha's like us , Damn few , And they're a' deid ,

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Sat May 07, 2011 7:56 pm

DF is a disaster at the moment...its like a childrens playground! The amount of shit posted on there these days is worrying and its only going to get worse imo. Too many egomaniacs on there. I wont be anywhere near it!

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 pm

it's dyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng lyallers.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat May 07, 2011 7:58 pm

lyallers_YNWA wrote:DF is a disaster at the moment...its like a childrens playground! The amount of shit posted on there these days is worrying and its only going to get worse imo. Too many egomaniacs on there. I wont be anywhere near it!
Interesting to see when the last darts-related post was made.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Sat May 07, 2011 7:59 pm

DrZoidberg wrote:it's dyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng lyallers.
An extravagant use of the word "dying" there zoidy lol

mattp

Post by mattp » Sat May 07, 2011 8:00 pm

lyallers_YNWA wrote:DF is a disaster at the moment...its like a childrens playground! The amount of shit posted on there these days is worrying and its only going to get worse imo. Too many egomaniacs on there. I wont be anywhere near it!
Thanks a bunch Lyallers, i thought you were one of the good guys an'all!

;)

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
lets hope it does die.

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm

lyallers_YNWA wrote:
DrZoidberg wrote:it's dyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng lyallers.
An extravagant use of the word "dying" there zoidy lol
DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm

mattp wrote:
Thanks a bunch Lyallers, i thought you were one of the good guys an'all!

;)
I am and you r too mate! :D

I hope the resident Webby fan will be residing on this forum more often than not!

Raff

Post by Raff » Sat May 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
lets hope it does die.
Hey, fuck you Gaz. If their are to be two forums, plenty of us want to see them both thrive.

TomH

Post by TomH » Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
lets hope it does die.
Why?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 pm

and you are entitled to your opinion...but it wont change mine.
What made DF special was its members and how it was run.
As soon as admin started fucking with accounts and some members made things personal it lost what the whole idea of the place was.

At least here the idea can start afresh without the disruptive influence behind the scenes and admin/mods can be united in keeping this place a proper forum, not like what DF is now.
What it is now is a joke , full of petty childlike idiots slating the very same people who made the site in the first place.

The treatment of the members here by the so called regulars on DF is a disgrace and for that alone I hope DF dies.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat May 07, 2011 8:19 pm

What I personally don't want want is a war between here and any other forum, it aint necessary.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Rout

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 pm

People can say "this place is this" and "this place is that" as much as they want.

Two forums for a small community is ringing the death toll. The one and only way this has a happy ending is to get this mess sorted. If you think otherwise you are oblivious to how small the darts forum world is. Theres already too many darts forums, DF didnt have a big community but it had the best.

This forum and the other DF will both be very very poor examples of what we used to have. People need to wake up and see that and start fixing whats broke, otherwise a select few people are going to go down in darts forum history in the same obituary page as Andy Fairclough. Probably me included as one of the founders.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm

personally speaking i believe too much has gone on.
A resolution is not going to be found.