One Year and counting

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Dicie

Re: One Year and counting

Post by Dicie » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Justin Credible wrote:thats the thing dicie , when i genuinely start a thread it is automatically assumed its fishing.
I am not a liar and told spaceman on TSoD when he informed me of my warning I was not fishing.
The fact that others assume they know better than I do of what I was intending amazes me.

As for TSoD , as soon as I questioned my warning I got cos i "might be fishing"...they changed the excuse to my comments to oche.
Nevermind others slated oche, or the fact that others slated me and made personal comment to me either.

If banning people for "might be fishing" was a rule , a who heap of members like pauley, paddy and bradders would be banned.
As for insulting oche, again i am hardly alone.

I replied to your thread on tsod, i think i can tell the diff between fishing and not at this stage. This thread here is fishing gaz....

yes, the IDPA fucked up, the bdo dont do a good job for the players, but all the moaning in the world isnt going to change this, especially moaning at 98% of people that agree with what your saying, but because you have a way of bringing it into alot of threads these people that agree with you as sick of fucking listening to you go on bout the same thing m8.

You will be glad to know adams is coming to cork city in nov for an exbo!!!

Justin Credible

Re: One Year and counting

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Dicie wrote:

I replied to your thread on tsod, i think i can tell the diff between fishing and not at this stage. This thread here is fishing gaz....
This thread is fishing...I dont deny that.
Then again fishing is not a banning offense on here it seems :lol: