DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Threads Worth Preserving
daveboygreen

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:52 pm

I think an idea if Suspect Device agrees to the staking conditions that anyone who wants to attend chucks in a tenner which will be added to the charity donation the loser will be paying, Those helping out on the day obviously this would not apply to them.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:20 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:52 pm I think an idea if Suspect Device agrees to the staking conditions that anyone who wants to attend chucks in a tenner which will be added to the charity donation the loser will be paying, Those helping out on the day obviously this would not apply to them.
I will attend, and assault you on stage.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:34 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:20 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:52 pm I think an idea if Suspect Device agrees to the staking conditions that anyone who wants to attend chucks in a tenner which will be added to the charity donation the loser will be paying, Those helping out on the day obviously this would not apply to them.
Token post
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:46 pm

Of course you will sweetheart.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:48 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:46 pm
+1

Kind of figured you’d know I was referring to anal assault.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:10 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:48 pm
+1

He'll shrink your arse.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:58 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:10 pm
Ross, Bob wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:48 pm
+1

He'll shrink your arse.
😂
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:07 pm

I'm not interested in stakes. You have a known history of non attendance when money is involved and come up with many excuses (as well as 100s of posts on the subject matter.) If others want side bets take it up with them. Money is not my driven goal but seeing you play way below a 100+ average will be a huge disappointment and only drag my game down as I very quickly realise I'm playing a player who in the past allegedly showed good potential but is now a highly regressive gutter jobber
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:10 pm

Just replied to the post above... Here's one I made earlier...

You're doing great dave, (no cynicism) you've facilitated someone in Clarkey to sort a venue. He's a perfect fit as he's well respected and takes no shit. If we get him on board he will fed and watered along with his team.

Even though the stage is less than a foot high it's a compromise I'm willing to accept as there's no chance of distractions on either side and plenty enough space behind to keep any cunts away. Rope the stage area off with tables and the stage and venue will be set.

The Saturday afternoon option gets a yes from me and looks right up your street. Imagine how many pints you can sink on the day. The landlord would make you an honorary member with your thirsty needs.

The length of the match has many connotations with health issues being a factor. These are not excuses, this is reality. I have no idea how my body will cope over a long format but I'm willing to give it a go. It's possible an Andy Fordham type match stoppage could occur.

I noticed In one of your posts you mention the longer the match went on your foot was starting to hurt which meant your level dropped....quite a lot by all accounts.

Yet here you are expecting a match to last way beyond 1 hour. Why not attempt 3hrs with breaks inbetween?

This potential match is taking me into unknown territory but I'm willing to take on the challenge it brings.

So there you have it. A little more progress!
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

D & B

Post by D & B » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:35 pm

Please will you both just fuck off.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:49 pm

D & B wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:35 pm Please will you both just fuck off.
+1
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:06 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:07 pm
I'm not interested in stakes. You have a known history of non attendance when money is involved and come up with many excuses (as well as 100s of posts on the subject matter.) If others want side bets take it up with them. Money is not my driven goal but seeing you play way below a 100+ average will be a huge disappointment and only drag my game down as I very quickly realise I'm playing a player who in the past allegedly showed good potential but is now a highly regressive gutter jobber
We can't have a cash game if there is no cash on the line.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:10 pm Just replied to the post above... Here's one I made earlier...

You're doing great dave, (no cynicism) you've facilitated someone in Clarkey to sort a venue. He's a perfect fit as he's well respected and takes no shit. If we get him on board he will fed and watered along with his team.

Even though the stage is less than a foot high it's a compromise I'm willing to accept as there's no chance of distractions on either side and plenty enough space behind to keep any cunts away. Rope the stage area off with tables and the stage and venue will be set.

The Saturday afternoon option gets a yes from me and looks right up your street. Imagine how many pints you can sink on the day. The landlord would make you an honorary member with your thirsty needs.

The length of the match has many connotations with health issues being a factor. These are not excuses, this is reality. I have no idea how my body will cope over a long format but I'm willing to give it a go. It's possible an Andy Fordham type match stoppage could occur.

I noticed In one of your posts you mention the longer the match went on your foot was starting to hurt which meant your level dropped....quite a lot by all accounts.

Yet here you are expecting a match to last way beyond 1 hour. Why not attempt 3hrs with breaks inbetween?

This potential match is taking me into unknown territory but I'm willing to take on the challenge it brings.

So there you have it. A little more progress!
Ok....

So the best of 19 sets format is agreed (Bull up before the first set with the winner of the bull having the choice of the first set format which is either 301/501/701 straight start or double in on any with the loser of each set having the choice of format for the following set)

Venue is acceptable.

I am happy to agree a 10 or 15 min break after every 2 sets played.

Anything else needing to be discussed?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:43 pm

Why? Because it actually looks like its going to happen?

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:40 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:43 pm
Not sure mate. Maybe because you’re a sad cunt?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:46 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:40 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:43 pm
Not sure mate. Maybe because you’re a sad cunt?
Wasn't fucking asking you...

I was asking Dull & Boring

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Might be the only game I watch before the Matchplay

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:00 pm

Randall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:54 pm Might be the only game I watch before the Matchplay
Fancy attending then do ya?

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:02 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:00 pm
Randall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:54 pm Might be the only game I watch before the Matchplay
I thought I read it was being streamed?
I have attained almost hermit status at this point

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:03 pm

Randall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:02 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:00 pm
I thought I read it was being streamed?
I have attained almost hermit status at this point
Get your arse out of the house for a day...Im sure it will be enjoyable