Dartfrog

Re: Deletion of posts

Post by Dartfrog » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:35 pm

A penguin drinking Tropicanov.

TomH

Re: Re: Deletion of posts

Post by TomH » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:18 pm

esotericjester wrote:
Snakehipsx2 wrote:Could everyone stop posting in riddles please.
What's dark and doesn't make any fucking sense?
Garth Crooks?

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:28 pm

tut tut

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 pm

?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Looking back on this thread I still don't get what you were getting at Dandy and Dicie. I'd rather anyone who has a problem with anything we've done just came straight out with it. If in hindsight we were wrong we were wrong, we're all big enough and ugly enough to put our hands up. But bear in mind we may not have been wrong, that's always a possibility.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

M H wrote:Looking back on this thread I still don't get what you were getting at Dandy and Dicie. I'd rather anyone who has a problem with anything we've done just came straight out with it. If in hindsight we were wrong we were wrong, we're all big enough and ugly enough to put our hands up. But bear in mind we may not have been wrong, that's always a possibility.

You want my honest opinion i shall give it.

Oche would have been gone weeks, if not months ago. He used to come on here carrying tales back to others, aswell as stirring shit with members on here, turning perfectly good threads into war zones.

I be honest, i think he got special handlng off you MH, thats my honest opinion, anyone else would have been banned.

Thou some dont like what gaz posts (me being one of them) he is entitled to post as he wants within the rules, swearing and cursing is allowed on here, you cant ban someone for there "TONE"

That is my honest opinion of it, i think that retard cunt balbao should be long gone

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Oche got a ban Dicie and rightly so. When he came back he didn't cover himself in glory but then again those who jumped on him regardless of what he said didn't either.

I have no problem with Gaz, I like the guy and have defended him more than anyone in forum land. Nick nailed it perfectly earlier as in it's not what he says it's the way he says it. I'll go further and say the venom isn't necessary and in my opinion takes away any point (be it right or wrong in my opinion) he's making.

Repeated again again and again detracts further.

You don't like Oche, I get it and I get why so that's fair enough. That said some of the shite aimed at him has been way over the top and downright nasty, it's got to stop.

This place was, is a fresh start for all and meant to be inclusive. I personally don't expect everyone to do the group hug shit and suck up to each other but pure vitriol and venom is unacceptable. Insult someone but please make it funny.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:23 pm

M H wrote:Oche got a ban Dicie and rightly so. When he came back he didn't cover himself in glory but then again those who jumped on him regardless of what he said didn't either.

I have no problem with Gaz, I like the guy and have defended him more than anyone in forum land. Nick nailed it perfectly earlier as in it's not what he says it's the way he says it. I'll go further and say the venom isn't necessary and in my opinion takes away any point (be it right or wrong in my opinion) he's making.

Repeated again again and again detracts further.

You don't like Oche, I get it and I get why so that's fair enough. That said some of the shite aimed at him has been way over the top and downright nasty, it's got to stop.

This place was, is a fresh start for all and meant to be inclusive. I personally don't expect everyone to do the group hug shit and suck up to each other but pure vitriol and venom is unacceptable. Insult someone but please make it funny.

Easily stopped MH, just wont bother me bolox posting no more, easy as that. because you are abusing your power protecting oche in my opinion, well best of luck with that.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:26 pm

How did I protect Oche by agreeing to his ban mate? I try to interviene in all of the shite to stop it as it's just not necessary

EDIT: Oche got a week, Gaz got a day.

Knots & crosses

Deletion of posts

Post by Knots & crosses » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Oche was warned for his conduct.

Gaz was warned for his.

Oche wound his neck in.

Gaz didn't.

That's how I look at it. Gaz is a guy who divides opinion & can at times be an addition with his views.

If he's told to let something go & doesn't, that's when there is an issue.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Knots & crosses wrote:Oche was warned for his conduct.

Gaz was warned for his.

Oche wound his neck in.

Gaz didn't.

That's how I look at it. Gaz is a guy who divides opinion & can at times be an addition with his views.

If he's told to let something go & doesn't, that's when there is an issue.

only problem i have with this is, gaz adds to the forum wether we like his views or not, oche only brings and stirs up trouble and other posters then look badly.

you wanted honesty, im offering it, but my honesty isnt what you want to hear, because it doesnt sit well with the party line.

Knots & crosses

Deletion of posts

Post by Knots & crosses » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Have I said your honesty isn't welcome?

I'll say this, while oche didn't cover himself in glory, he calmed down after his ban. That means he can post away as far as I'm concerned. If he steps out of line, he'll be dealt with, & he knows it.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Dicie I welcome your honesty mate and respect it. I also agree that Gaz has done a lot for this place and when he posts without the venom adds big time without a doubt. I also accept that people have come here just to wind him up and that's gonna stop as well.

doG

Post by doG » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Yeah nah, this is a tragedy, Gazmong banned, Oche banned, Dicies avatar deleted, wot ever next.
This is how Nazi Germany started
doG
dOg...off his chain

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Think yourself lucky this site isn't hosted in Korea

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Look, I have been silly on the forum, I admit that and accept it.

But since my self imposed exile, I am more chilled and accept the forum for what it is a darts forum

Dicie, you don't like me and I certainly don't like you but you tried to accuse me of a number of things which were false. I personally don't want anything to do with you in forum land.

I will post how I post within the rules of this site

doG

Post by doG » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Oche Balboa wrote:Look, I have been silly on the forum, I admit that and accept it.

But since my self imposed exile, I am more chilled and accept the forum for what it is a darts forum

Dicie, you don't like me and I certainly don't like you but you tried to accuse me of a number of things which were false. I personally don't want anything to do with you in forum land.

Yeah the Moderators have seen sense and un-banned Oche.
Welcome back Oche
doG
dOg...off his chain

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:10 pm

im struggling to see the problem here to be honest.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Please read 'The Darts Forum Christmas Panto' script before commenting Randall.

Sheep Shagger

Re: Re: Deletion of posts

Post by Sheep Shagger » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Oche Balboa wrote:Look, I have been silly on the forum, I admit that and accept it.

As an outsider oche you have been a twat on this forum and it's about time you started contributing here and showing the site some respect, I notice to your credit you have started doing this on tsod.

Not getting into the fairness of bans etc because we get accused of being biased also but will just say it's a thankless task and we all make mistakes or errors of judgement. Let's hope the real Gaz comes back soon because he does contribute a lot WHEN he posts normally.