Lakeside viewing figures are inaccurate.

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Dartfrog

Re: Lakeside viewing figures are inaccurate.

Post by Dartfrog » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 pm

micko wrote:
M H wrote:Not bragging but four years back I was walking home from the pub alone and was accosted by three young men, one with a blade. They wanted my phone and cash but ended up on their arses with injuries. I did take a cut in my leg and I'm wearing the jeans now with the split where the knife went in.

They never expected me to hit first which surprised them

Same here MH, was on the way home one night well full of beer and ended up in a 3 against 1 situation. We kicked the shit out of the plonker.
But that's a gang on you beating up one guy?! not quite the same.

micko

Post by micko » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Dartfrog wrote:
micko wrote:
M H wrote:Not bragging but four years back I was walking home from the pub alone and was accosted by three young men, one with a blade. They wanted my phone and cash but ended up on their arses with injuries. I did take a cut in my leg and I'm wearing the jeans now with the split where the knife went in.

They never expected me to hit first which surprised them

Same here MH, was on the way home one night well full of beer and ended up in a 3 against 1 situation. We kicked the shit out of the plonker.
But that's a gang on you beating up one guy?! not quite the same.
Oh ya, pick on the Paddy. MH never mentioned that his three assailants were only six or seven and that the cut on his leg only occurred when he tripped over their go kart. Knife, huh.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:13 pm

If they were that age I'd have pissed myself laughing Micko
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

D & B

Post by D & B » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Known a lot of bouncers and they have all given the same advice (along with some far fetched stories), any signs of it kicking off always get in the first blow.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Are you volunteering to be the manager of one of the tag teams Dandy?

D & B

Post by D & B » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Dartfrog wrote:Are you volunteering to be the manager of one of the tag teams Dandy?
Always been good at distracting the old bill, so a little bit of throttling behind the refs back won't be a problem mate.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Steel chair whilst the ref isn't looking.