All this talk of scabs and so on

Threads Worth Preserving
TomH

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by TomH » Sat May 07, 2011 11:56 pm

To be honest, I think you're a bunch of gay fucks.

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Sat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm

yer maw.

Rout

Post by Rout » Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 am

nikkiboy wrote:you really are the saddest loser ever aren't you, you follow others around and troll their posts hoping that you can scare them off, doesn't work with me ikkle one, you are just making yourself look even more of a fool than normal, your trolling is exactly why there were issues in the first place but it would seem that you cannot learn any lessons.

Its funny the first thing MH said when this was set up was that it was a new place with no baggage and no agendas, shame you cannot understand that ethos as you are doing exactly the same as you did on df

I am not a troll and I dont follow anyone round, I just read your post and told you to fuck off. If you dont like it, then fuck off!

Rout

Post by Rout » Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 am

Justin Credible wrote:It was either a new forum or sharky to adhere to his word and not return after giving his word.
As it stands , if a miracle happened and things were sorted what sort of harmonious setting would exist now on one forum ?

Whereas before a few people myself included could be blamed for all the hostilities on there , now it is at the stage where members like noisy has made this a personal crusade and seems to be taking things far too seriously for someone its dont affect as much as some of the others involved.
The comments permitted on the what seems to be a run amok DF at the moment is a joke.Reading the comments and abuse from swordsman, noisy pep, jack etc gives more than an impression that they are not going to embrace any unification without problems.,...amd for them to insult others for posting here is both ignorant and stupid.
Members can post on one, or two forums or none...its their choice and dont need to be abused for doing so.
None of the above would have happened if this forum had not been created. End of story.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 am

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 am

you know some wiping with an old sock or a rag along with a can of lemon pledge would get rid of a lot of dust in this here bin.
the place would smell lemony fresh too..... just thinking out loud.

on an unrelated note, I was told when I was young to not pick at scabs. It could lead to permanent scars.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 2:46 am

Rout wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:It was either a new forum or sharky to adhere to his word and not return after giving his word.
As it stands , if a miracle happened and things were sorted what sort of harmonious setting would exist now on one forum ?

Whereas before a few people myself included could be blamed for all the hostilities on there , now it is at the stage where members like noisy has made this a personal crusade and seems to be taking things far too seriously for someone its dont affect as much as some of the others involved.
The comments permitted on the what seems to be a run amok DF at the moment is a joke.Reading the comments and abuse from swordsman, noisy pep, jack etc gives more than an impression that they are not going to embrace any unification without problems.,...amd for them to insult others for posting here is both ignorant and stupid.
Members can post on one, or two forums or none...its their choice and dont need to be abused for doing so.
None of the above would have happened if this forum had not been created. End of story.
sorry rout but it has happened and because of your brother.
As for end of story....somehow I believe its far from the end of anything unfortunately

micko

Post by micko » Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 am

Bunch of scab pickers ye are. :mrgreen:
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

doG

Post by doG » Sun May 08, 2011 7:10 am

skweezit wrote:you know some wiping with an old sock or a rag along with a can of lemon pledge would get rid of a lot of dust in this here bin.
the place would smell lemony fresh too..... just thinking out loud.

on an unrelated note, I was told when I was young to not pick at scabs. It could lead to permanent scars.
Yeah nah, you are spot on Skweezit.
Let's hope some cleaning is done and we can get a great forum going.
Wouldn't worry about the scabs, they only cover what is wrong.

doG
dOg...off his chain

Darty

Post by Darty » Sun May 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Justin Credible wrote:and you are entitled to your opinion...but it wont change mine.
What made DF special was its members and how it was run.
As soon as admin started fucking with accounts and some members made things personal it lost what the whole idea of the place was.

At least here the idea can start afresh without the disruptive influence behind the scenes and admin/mods can be united in keeping this place a proper forum, not like what DF is now.
What it is now is a joke , full of petty childlike idiots slating the very same people who made the site in the first place.

The treatment of the members here by the so called regulars on DF is a disgrace and for that alone I hope DF dies.
Doublefinish died the moment this place was made. I hope everyone is very proud of themselves
Runner-up of the inaugral Ryde Social Club Island v Mainland Challenge Cup

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Darty wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:and you are entitled to your opinion...but it wont change mine.
As soon as admin started fucking with accounts and some members made things personal it lost what the whole idea of the place was.

At least here the idea can start afresh without the disruptive influence behind the scenes and admin/mods can be united in keeping this place a proper forum, not like what DF is now.
What it is now is a joke , full of petty childlike idiots slating the very same people who made the site in the first place.

The treatment of the members here by the so called regulars on DF is a disgrace and for that alone I hope DF dies.
Doublefinish died the moment this place was made. I hope everyone is very proud of themselves
In fairness darty to lie the blame solely on here is both naive and wrong.Look at how sharky is acting the maggot and offering bets on post counts on the respective sites.How are things suposed to be worked out with him acting like that,Its because of his action is why the place was started I suspect

Darty

Post by Darty » Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Darty wrote:

In fairness darty to lie the blame solely on here is both naive and wrong.Look at how sharky is acting the maggot and offering bets on post counts on the respective sites.How are things suposed to be worked out with him acting like that,Its because of his action is why the place was started I suspect
At no point am I laying the blame exclusively at the door of the people here. Sharky is just as culpable. I'm very close to packing both in

micko

Post by micko » Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Darty wrote:

The actions of a person not in the right frame of mind me thinks. The sooner everyone can get this crap sorted and we can all get back to taking the piss out of each other the better.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 3:10 pm

In a situation like this no one wins, but all people can do is make the best of it.
You might not like what has happened but I guess you surely can understand why?

Darty

Post by Darty » Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 pm

The end result is the same whether I agree with it or not.
The lack of action on both forums shows that this is a huge mistake

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sun May 08, 2011 3:16 pm

This site isn't even four days old, it's not likely to see loads of action so far.

Darty

Post by Darty » Sun May 08, 2011 3:22 pm

where there was once a fun forum there are now 2 funless ones. One who has lost it soul and one that doesn't have one

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sun May 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Again it's not even four days old yet people are judging it already.

Darty

Post by Darty » Sun May 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Dartfrog wrote:Again it's not even four days old yet people are judging it already.
it's hard not to judge when what was there before is better than what there is now and this is not anti this place. My sentiments are the same on DF

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sun May 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Your entiltled to your opinion Darty but i disagree.