E3

Movies, music and TV
Grazer

E3

Post by Grazer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 am

Anyone see any of the announcements from the latest E3? Gears of War 3 looks fricking epic, will be getting Halo: CE Anniversary and may have got a little excited about Halo 4 (but not THAT excited)

Alot of concerns raised about the focus on Kinect and whether MS are abandoning their core market.

Dartfrog

Re: E3

Post by Dartfrog » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:42 am

No idea what E3, Kinect or MS are but i do have a few questions for you Grazer,

-Are you part on the online gaming thingy and if so are you not worried your details might get hacked?
-Don't you think games such as Halo, Gears of War etc have a negative effect on easily influenced people and should be banned?
-Is Bubble Bobble better than Rainbow Islands?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 am

Wife bought a playstation about a year ago...I never once turned the thing on..anyway her account was hacked and first she knew was when asshole started sending me email spamunder her email address.

Knots & crosses

E3

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 am

DOOM.

Now there was a game.

Grazer

Post by Grazer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Dartfrog wrote:No idea what E3, Kinect or MS are but i do have a few questions for you Grazer,

-Are you part on the online gaming thingy and if so are you not worried your details might get hacked?
-Don't you think games such as Halo, Gears of War etc have a negative effect on easily influenced people and should be banned?
-Is Bubble Bobble better than Rainbow Islands?
- Are you part on the online gaming thingy and if so are you not worried your details might get hacked? - I'm not a huge part and they don't have my credit card details or even my correct D.O.B so if they do hack Microsoft, no I'm not worried
- Don't you think games such as Halo, Gears of War etc have a negative effect on easily influenced people and should be banned? - They probably do but then I would question why those people are playing video games. I really enjoy the Halo and Gears of War series and I have not been compelled to re-create what I see, nor has it had a detrimental effect on me or countless others. Plus, the MPAA age ratings and descriptions exist for a reason.
- Is Bubble Bobble better than Rainbow Islands? - I'd have to say no

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

Excellent, thanks for you answers.
I see the hackers group have said on twitter they are disbanding, rumours suggesting that it's that the authorities may be closing in.

Knots & crosses

E3

Post by Knots & crosses » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am

Naughty hackers.

Grazer

Post by Grazer » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Dartfrog wrote:Excellent, thanks for you answers.
I see the hackers group have said on twitter they are disbanding, rumours suggesting that it's that the authorities may be closing in.
The authorities are closing in. The internet is not as anonymous as some people think

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Indeed, that government sites can be hacked isn't good at all and pissing them off might not have been the best way to get their point across.