DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Threads Worth Preserving
User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 86383
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by The Thorn » Sat May 20, 2023 12:29 am

Fair play to Rob he is putting DBG to the task
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

User avatar
Deadshot
Posts: 3669
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Deadshot » Sat May 20, 2023 3:05 pm

Game's off folks. I turned up to the Cue and Brew to partake and keep the forum up to date on this clash of the titans. Unfortunately I had a dodgy kebab last night and I've blocked one of the traps. - SD went in ater me and started vomitting so bad they've taken him to straight Kidderminster hospital.

Apologies again

daveboygreen
Posts: 10480
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Sat May 20, 2023 3:38 pm

Deadshot wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:05 pm Game's off folks. I turned up to the Cue and Brew to partake and keep the forum up to date on this clash of the titans. Unfortunately I had a dodgy kebab last night and I've blocked one of the traps. - SD went in ater me and started vomitting so bad they've taken him to straight Kidderminster hospital.

Apologies again
He had zero intention of going to the Cue & Brew, He was not on any of the pre entry lists and is not in any of the draws....

https://challonge.com/a1go9klr

So im the one who is full of shit am I?

I think its flounce time for Odd Job.

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 187950
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Randall » Sun May 21, 2023 8:23 am

He is claiming to be banned on twitter.
He isn't.
Image

User avatar
Deadshot
Posts: 3669
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Deadshot » Sun May 21, 2023 9:47 am

Cunts gone totally off the deep end this morning. Somebody get Odd Job a padded cell and a straight jacket.

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 187950
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Randall » Sun May 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Time to lock this again then
Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 86383
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by The Thorn » Sun May 21, 2023 2:00 pm

Rob will be back
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Cooking with Sanchez
Posts: 13327
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 am

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Sun May 21, 2023 7:17 pm

Didn’t see the flounce 😂 looking at his games today, clearly shat it knowing he’d have little chance in this clash of forum titans.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.
Image

D & B
Posts: 24119
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by D & B » Sun May 21, 2023 9:54 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:17 pm Didn’t see the flounce 😂 looking at his games today, clearly shat it knowing he’d have little chance in this clash of forum tits
+1

daveboygreen
Posts: 10480
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Tue May 23, 2023 1:29 am

oche balboa wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:06 pm Suspect Device B Game is better then anything DBG can come up with
Think this has been proved wrong now, Nice try Balloon head.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 30536
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 23, 2023 9:19 am

Who even cares at this point?

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 16099
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Captain Hobo » Tue May 23, 2023 9:33 am

Jimmi wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:19 am Who even cares at this point?
DBG
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 30536
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 23, 2023 9:34 am

Captain Hobo wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:33 am
Jimmi wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:19 am Who even cares at this point?
DBG
Other than DBG

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 16099
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Captain Hobo » Tue May 23, 2023 9:53 am

Jimmi wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:34 am
Captain Hobo wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:33 am
Jimmi wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:19 am Who even cares at this point?
DBG
Other than DBG
Fucks it gotta do with you!!!
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 28571
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Emulsfier » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:29 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:00 pm Rob will be back
Stand by this?
Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 86383
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:38 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:29 pm
The Thorn wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:00 pm Rob will be back
Stand by this?
Yes
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

daveboygreen
Posts: 10480
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:20 am

The Thorn wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:38 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:29 pm
The Thorn wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:00 pm Rob will be back
Stand by this?
Yes
Thick cunt...

He won't be back, Was made to look like the utter fool he is and ran away with his tail between his legs :pointing:

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 11484
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:00 pm

Has this been rescheduled yet, looking forward to it.

daveboygreen
Posts: 10480
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:01 pm

Mabbsy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:00 pm Has this been rescheduled yet, looking forward to it.
Fucks it gotta do with you??

daveboygreen
Posts: 10480
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:28 am

Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:36 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:25 pm He's about to fucking explode!!

Odd Job flounce part 2 incoming
I don't need to flounce. I've showed you up for the Charlatan you've always been. I just won't be part of you game no more. That's all that matters.
Really? :lol: :pointing: :pointing:

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest