DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Threads Worth Preserving
Post Reply
daveboygreen
Posts: 10174
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:32 pm

Mabbsy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:09 pm On and on we go
Indeed...Just like your league write up's, Only this is a lot more interesting.

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 11472
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:38 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:32 pm
Mabbsy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:09 pm On and on we go
Indeed...Just like your league write up's, Only this is a lot more interesting.
At least I admit I'm shit and have the balls to actually play sometimes, unlike yourself 😂

Cooking with Sanchez
Posts: 12833
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 am

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:51 pm

😂 ooooffff
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

User avatar
Deadshot
Posts: 3667
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Deadshot » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:58 am

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:49 pm
Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:47 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:58 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:40 pm
Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:51 pm Sympathy bump
Forget your sympathy and get practicing with your mate B&D. DBG will accept the challenge of this pairs match and he will be along shortly to declare the kicking of your asses you'll soon be getting from the forums finest left handers.
I'll kick his ass alright!!
Aren’t you the guy that Gaydrian sparked out?
No Roland, Im the guy he took a swipe at then he ran around one of the snooker tables like the coward he is, Its the sort of thing you would attempt you fat little weasel.
He was lucky there Dave. That training you did with Mike Tyson would have paid dividends and he'd have been on his way to hospital

D & B
Posts: 24119
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by D & B » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 pm

Lock this thread, FFS.

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 186634
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Randall » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:49 pm

You press lock thread and nothing happens
Image

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 186634
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Randall » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:50 pm

Aha
Image

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 20665
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:43 pm

Well played Randall, mate.

Only thing left to do now is ban Dave and his multiples.
Image

Image

Suspect Device
Posts: 2555
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:28 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Suspect Device » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:04 am

D & B wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 pm Lock this thread, FFS.
You'd better get practicing with your mate CWS, though you're wasting your time as DBG and that twat SD will smash you in the pairs match.
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

daveboygreen
Posts: 10174
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:16 am

Ross, Bob wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:43 pm Well played Randall, mate.

Only thing left to do now is ban Dave and his multiples.
Sorry to upset you but I have no multiples on this forum and never have had, Unlike faceless wankers like yourself...I am only ever myself on here.

daveboygreen
Posts: 10174
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:17 am

Suspect Device wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:04 am
D & B wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 pm Lock this thread, FFS.
You'd better get practicing with your mate CWS, though you're wasting your time as DBG and that twat SD will smash you in the pairs match.
Dull & Boring is a cunt and always has been, Does not like anything draws attention to people who actually play darts on here.

Suspect Device
Posts: 2555
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:28 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Suspect Device » Fri May 12, 2023 12:07 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:04 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:47 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:35 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:32 pm Need someone to watch after SD flounced.
"Don't poke the bear" - SD on Twitter a few days ago.
He come on here seeking my attention then fucked off, If he had any bollocks then he would have stayed it out and made the cash game with me happen and to be honest even though I am struggling and have problems with my knee etc and have not thrown a competitive dart in months I would still play it and fucking batter him.
FAO Dave boy Green:
Name the date. Any Saturday afternoon you are available with 2 weeks notice attached.

Example: Earlist date for 2 Saturday's from now would be 27th May. If your date is months from now the 2 weeks notice won't matter.

Let me know your available dates and I'll work around you hoping we can agree a date. No bollocks about health issues. You already said with them you'd still "fucking batter him" (me).
Cheers! 👍
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 186634
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Randall » Fri May 12, 2023 12:19 pm

Bump
Image

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 13903
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri May 12, 2023 12:22 pm

Randall wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:19 pmBump
You didn’t really need to bump the thread when SD posted 12 minutes before you 🙂
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 186634
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Randall » Fri May 12, 2023 12:23 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:22 pm
Randall wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:19 pmBump
You didn’t really need to bump the thread when SD posted 12 minutes before you 🙂
It wasn't in this section of the forum
Image

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 20665
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri May 12, 2023 6:45 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:22 pm
Randall wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:19 pmBump
You didn’t really need to bump the thread when SD posted 12 minutes before you 🙂
Randall can fucking do whatever he goddamn likes. He’s a mod you know.
Image

Image

User avatar
Randall
Site Admin
Posts: 186634
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Randall » Fri May 12, 2023 6:52 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:45 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:22 pm
Randall wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:19 pmBump
You didn’t really need to bump the thread when SD posted 12 minutes before you 🙂
Randall can fucking do whatever he goddamn likes. He’s a mod you know.
I'd forgotten
Image

daveboygreen
Posts: 10174
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Sat May 13, 2023 5:56 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:07 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:04 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:47 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:35 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:32 pm Need someone to watch after SD flounced.
"Don't poke the bear" - SD on Twitter a few days ago.
He come on here seeking my attention then fucked off, If he had any bollocks then he would have stayed it out and made the cash game with me happen and to be honest even though I am struggling and have problems with my knee etc and have not thrown a competitive dart in months I would still play it and fucking batter him.
FAO Dave boy Green:
Name the date. Any Saturday afternoon you are available with 2 weeks notice attached.

Example: Earlist date for 2 Saturday's from now would be 27th May. If your date is months from now the 2 weeks notice won't matter.

Let me know your available dates and I'll work around you hoping we can agree a date. No bollocks about health issues. You already said with them you'd still "fucking batter him" (me).
Cheers! 👍
I will let you know after next weekend which Saturdays I have free, Work depending I could be ok to play next weekend but you have asked for 2 weeks notice, The weekend after im away for the weekend.

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 20665
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by Ross, Bob » Sat May 13, 2023 8:06 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:56 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:07 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:04 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:47 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:35 pm

"Don't poke the bear" - SD on Twitter a few days ago.
He come on here seeking my attention then fucked off, If he had any bollocks then he would have stayed it out and made the cash game with me happen and to be honest even though I am struggling and have problems with my knee etc and have not thrown a competitive dart in months I would still play it and fucking batter him.
FAO Dave boy Green:
Name the date. Any Saturday afternoon you are available with 2 weeks notice attached.

Example: Earlist date for 2 Saturday's from now would be 27th May. If your date is months from now the 2 weeks notice won't matter.

Let me know your available dates and I'll work around you hoping we can agree a date. No bollocks about health issues. You already said with them you'd still "fucking batter him" (me).
Cheers! 👍
I will let you know after next weekend which Saturdays I have free, Work depending I could be ok to play next weekend but you have asked for 2 weeks notice, The weekend after im away for the weekend.
Dave is working. Take notice.
Image

Image

D & B
Posts: 24119
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by D & B » Sat May 13, 2023 9:20 pm

Is he fuck!

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests