Who is more Professional Wright or Price

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Who is a more professional person

Poll ended at Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:36 pm

Peter Wright
76%
Gerwyn Price
24%

Total votes: 21

HalloweenJack

Re: Who is more Professional Wright or Price

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:35 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:27 pm "Imagine if..."

Fuck off
😂😂😂
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:35 pm

Lewis has been around a lot longer than Price.
Not it makes it okay for Lewis to get involved in any past altercations.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:36 pm

Price hasn't gone from nowhere to world champion and world number one without being professional about his game
People are mixing up professionalism with being a prick

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:37 pm

King is the ultimate professional but he has been a prick countless times

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Randall wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:36 pm Price hasn't gone from nowhere to world champion and world number one without being professional about his game
Wright came back from pretty much nowhere as well. We are not debating who is the better player or who achieved more. It's clear that both of these are phenomenal players.

Considering everything apart from the darts, well it's clear who is more professional
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:39 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:38 pm
Randall wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:36 pm Price hasn't gone from nowhere to world champion and world number one without being professional about his game
Wright came back from pretty much nowhere as well. We are not debating who is the better player or who achieved more. It's clear that both of these are phenomenal players.

Considering everything apart from the darts, well it's clear who is more professional
Behaving like a prick isnt connected to professionalusm for me

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:57 pm

Randall wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:39 pm

Just like in football, a very cynical foul is called a 'professional foul', Price does a lot of 'professional' roars lol

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:09 pm

thegentle wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:57 pm

Just like in football, a very cynical foul is called a 'professional foul', Price does a lot of 'professional' roars lol
Or "Cheating" as it should be known.
They're all here!

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:33 pm

He clearly puts the hours in and is dedicated to the game
That's professionalism

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:35 pm

Randall wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:33 pm

That's professionalism
"Jeffrey Dahmer is professional"

Ted Maul

Post by Ted Maul » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:38 pm

Out of those two, Wright is more professional.
Last edited by Ted Maul on Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:39 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:35 pm

That's professionalism
"Jeffrey Dahmer is professional"
Misunderstood

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:43 pm

This is absolutely spot on.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:53 pm

That's professionalism
Spot on. I think some on here are missing the point. Professionalism isn’t just about behaviour. It covers a range of things.
As you have rightly said, to come from nowhere in a few years ( especially as he played another sport) to be world number 1 and world champion and has so far won 5 PDC premier events, shows that as well as having a natural ability for the game, a hell of a lot of professionalism to achieve what he has. I’ve no idea how often he practices, but I don’t believe he just rocks up to an event without never seeing a dartboard.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:53 pm

That's professionalism
Spot on. I think some on here are missing the point. Professionalism isn’t just about behaviour. It covers a range of things.
As you have rightly said, to come from nowhere in a few years ( especially as he played another sport) to be world number 1 and world champion and has so far won 5 PDC premier events, shows that as well as having a natural ability for the game, a hell of a lot of professionalism to achieve what he has. I’ve no idea how often he practices, but I don’t believe he just rocks up to an event without never seeing a dartboard.
The same is clearly true for Wright so I don't know what your point is. This is a comparison between these 2 players. Professionalism covers a range of things yes, but that's incliding behaviour
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Nominated for most useless thread 2021.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:58 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 pm

That's professionalism
The same is clearly true for Wright so I don't know what your point is. This is a comparison between these 2 players. Professionalism covers a range of things yes, but that's incliding behaviour
+1

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:01 pm

That's professionalism
So if Wright becomes number 1 at end of year he will then be more professional. The question in this thread out of Peter Wright and Gerwyn Price who is more professional you are basically saying Price is because is number 1?

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:01 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 pm

That's professionalism
+2

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:03 pm

They are both clearly very dedicated and professional