ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT STEPS DOWN IN PARANOIA EPISODE

Threads Worth Preserving
Justin Credible

Re: ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT STEPS DOWN IN PARANOIA EPISODE

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Justin Credible wrote:ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT STEPS DOWN IN PARANOIA EPISODE

seems whatever paranoid delusions the lazy workshy pygmy dolescum has in his head has led to him taking yet another hiatus from the site..........remwmber on the old DF how he kept leaving only to return.

His "retirement speech"
The Next Chapter of dolefinish.com

Warning: This post is Rout-esque in length

I am stepping down as owner and administrator of this website and forum with immediate effect.

Assumptions and conclusions will be made on their own, but the reasons for this are my own. Which have not been reached overnight.

I believe life is about doing what makes you happy. At the moment, I seem to spend a lot of time here, like I always have, but I am not enjoying much of it at all. This is something that's been going on months and months, maybe even a year or so.

If users defined as "taking this place too seriously" was to be made, I would expect to be first called in line. I often do/did. I am a passionate person about things I love. I love darts more than most things, I love many people here, I love interacting, I love banter and I love using this website. This is still a very special place for me.

But I want what you have now. To do it without having to care.

The current team will be taking over the site jointly and I will be returning as a standard member of DF. I am certain the site is in safe hands - I wouldn't leave otherwise.

I'll still always be here as long as DF exists to bore you to death. I have a huge adoration and appreciation for everyone thats helped out over all these years. But also to those who sign up, join in and play, and mostly to those who just keep coming back. Without you, this site is nothing and neither are all the meets and other great things we do together all the time.

Nothing would make me happier than to see dolefinish go from strength to strength and get bigger and better going forward.
Sprocket501 wrote:An utter wanker.
Sprocket501 wrote:Darty will be delighted. He's got form for begging to have his name in red.
Sprocket501 wrote:Knots and Wolfie will both be sniffing around the mod positions again.

:D :D :D

doG

Post by doG » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:04 am

I am in, under deep cover.
dOg...off his chain

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 am

Justin Credible wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT STEPS DOWN IN PARANOIA EPISODE

seems whatever paranoid delusions the lazy workshy pygmy dolescum has in his head has led to him taking yet another hiatus from the site..........remwmber on the old DF how he kept leaving only to return.

His "retirement speech"
The Next Chapter of dolefinish.com

Warning: This post is Rout-esque in length

I am stepping down as owner and administrator of this website and forum with immediate effect.

Assumptions and conclusions will be made on their own, but the reasons for this are my own. Which have not been reached overnight.

I believe life is about doing what makes you happy. At the moment, I seem to spend a lot of time here, like I always have, but I am not enjoying much of it at all. This is something that's been going on months and months, maybe even a year or so.

If users defined as "taking this place too seriously" was to be made, I would expect to be first called in line. I often do/did. I am a passionate person about things I love. I love darts more than most things, I love many people here, I love interacting, I love banter and I love using this website. This is still a very special place for me.

But I want what you have now. To do it without having to care.

The current team will be taking over the site jointly and I will be returning as a standard member of DF. I am certain the site is in safe hands - I wouldn't leave otherwise.

I'll still always be here as long as DF exists to bore you to death. I have a huge adoration and appreciation for everyone thats helped out over all these years. But also to those who sign up, join in and play, and mostly to those who just keep coming back. Without you, this site is nothing and neither are all the meets and other great things we do together all the time.

Nothing would make me happier than to see dolefinish go from strength to strength and get bigger and better going forward.
Sprocket501 wrote:An utter wanker.
Sprocket501 wrote:Darty will be delighted. He's got form for begging to have his name in red.
Sprocket501 wrote:Knots and Wolfie will both be sniffing around the mod positions again.

:D :D :D
Don't see the point of bumping this thread?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:56 am

highlighting how rout claimed df would grow bigger .....its in a worse state now
sprocket now rimming the people he once slated

doG

Post by doG » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Justin Credible wrote:highlighting how rout claimed df would grow bigger .....its in a worse state now
sprocket now rimming the people he once slated
I have told you about this time after time, Sprockunt is, what he is, a total tosser who slurps his own spunk and licks the shit off mens bottoms.
There's been no change in Sprockunts demeanour, and as MH17 says, there was no real reason to bump this thread to remind us of the disgusting shit licker Sprockunt and his habits.
dOg...off his chain

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 pm

sprockets embarrasing begging and arse licking shows what he is a balding school teacher with no spine

bet he sucks off his boss as well

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:41 pm

I haven't seen any of Sprocket's slurping I'm pleased to say. How sad though that someone who could pretty much start a shitstorm with a single post has descended that far

doG

Post by doG » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:31 am

I'm still there and have been accepted into their confidence. I shall report by PM to those of you on the list.
dOg...off his chain

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 am

sprocket realised his life was shallow without df

its his only release from the pressures he comes under

a henpecked chubby balding teacher

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am

M H wrote:I haven't seen any of Sprocket's slurping I'm pleased to say. How sad though that someone who could pretty much start a shitstorm with a single post has descended that far

he can still get a rise of people, he is brilliant at that, the way sharky basically admitted he did send the emails proves that.
We all knew he would be back on DF when it started up so no real shock.

The only thing I find sad is his attitude to people like darty, a guy he once use to have eating out of his hand , sprocket now licks his ass, shame.
Last edited by Justin Credible on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:51 am

Justin Credible wrote:
M H wrote:I haven't seen any of Sprocket's slurping I'm pleased to say. How sad though that someone who could pretty much start a shitstorm with a single post has descended that far

he can still get a rise of people, he is brilliant at that, the way sharky basically admitted he did send the emails proves that.
We all knew he would be back on DF when it started up so no real shock.

The only thing I find sad is his attitude to people like darty, a guy he once you ro have eating out of his hand , sprocket not licks his ass, shame.
oche is that you?

One word gaz, spellchecker

doG

Post by doG » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh good news, Oche is back !
dOg...off his chain

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 pm

I was awesome in this thread. Truly awesome.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:22 pm

And all this because of Mick fucking Philpott.

Censor that, Rout!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:I was awesome in this thread. Truly awesome.
Peeks out from behind the sofa to reminisce on when a certain poster used to be funny

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:02 pm

again
no idea

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:07 pm

This is a bit ironic with the title
WDF4LIFE