Who is more Professional Wright or Price

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Who is a more professional person

Poll ended at Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:36 pm

Peter Wright
76%
Gerwyn Price
24%

Total votes: 21

Safc

Re: Who is more Professional Wright or Price

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:58 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:51 pm
tungsten tossers wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:36 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:33 pm
tungsten tossers wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:20 pm

exactly, and no one has stated otherwise......

Professionalism is the conduct, behaviour and attitude of someone in a work or business environment. ...
Professionalism leads to workplace success, a strong professional reputation and a high level of work ethic and excellence
It could be argued that definition is more in line with a 9-5 type job. Darts is also part of an entertainment industry. I mean you probably wouldn’t get Malcolm from accounts screaming in Jenny’s face if she was late with a report would you?
I mean take how Peter Wright dresses? Would that be deemed professional if he was a sales rep?
Darts and other sports have a different code of ethics.
And shouting in an opponents face is??
It’s just another form of shithousery. Same as deliberately plying slow or walking very slowly to retrieve darts from the board. Rightly or wrongly it’s part of the game.
what about all the shit he posts on social media?
Dosen't matter mate as he likes Lice I wish these people would just say I will even make a thread if they like who do you like more.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 pm

Safc wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:52 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:38 pm
The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:35 pm I don't really see an aspect in which Price should be considered more professional than Wright, but I see plenty of aspects where the opposite is true.
Fitness?
Bang on. I’ll add dress sense to that as well.
Rod Harrington, Jan Dekker, Paul Plastic aussie cunt are more professional than anybody then as they dress well.
They do indeed.but this is between Price and Wright. One wears tight fitting shirts to show off his physique. The other has dressed like the Grinch 😂
Last edited by HalloweenJack on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
‘Captain Bazball’

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:03 pm

Safc wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 pm

It could be argued that definition is more in line with a 9-5 type job. Darts is also part of an entertainment industry. I mean you probably wouldn’t get Malcolm from accounts screaming in Jenny’s face if she was late with a report would you?
I mean take how Peter Wright dresses? Would that be deemed professional if he was a sales rep?
It’s just another form of shithousery. Same as deliberately plying slow or walking very slowly to retrieve darts from the board. Rightly or wrongly it’s part of the game.
Dosen't matter mate as he likes Lice I wish these people would just say I will even make a thread if they like who do you like more.
Where have I said I like Price? I have stated earlier I’m not a fanboy. I do prefer him to Wright though, but that is irrelevant ( to me anyway) in this debate.
‘Captain Bazball’

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:03 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 pm
Safc wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:52 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:38 pm
The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:35 pm I don't really see an aspect in which Price should be considered more professional than Wright, but I see plenty of aspects where the opposite is true.
Fitness?
Bang on. I’ll add dress sense to that as well.
Rod Harrington, Jan Dekker, Paul Plastic aussie cunt are more professional than anybody then as they dress well.
They do indeed.but this is between Raindeer and Wright. One wears tight fitting socks to show off his physique. The other has dressed like the cinch 😂
Is Crusty buying a used car now?

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:04 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:20 pm

exactly, and no one has stated otherwise......

Professionalism is the conduct, behaviour and attitude of someone in a work or business environment. ...
Professionalism leads to workplace success, a strong professional reputation and a high level of work ethic and excellence
I’m not on Twitter/ Instagram etc so you will have to enlighten me. I do recall him once saying something about wearing a mask and it giving him a runny nose.
‘Captain Bazball’

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:04 pm

I’m not on Twitter/ Instagram etc so you will have to enlighten me. I do recall him once saying something about wearing a mask and it giving him a runny nose.
Are you taking the piss? This stuff has been posted here dozens of times.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:07 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Genuinely, I don’t often read the Twitter thread.
‘Captain Bazball’

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:08 pm

fuck off... are you saying that you have never read any of the shit he has posted ?I am not on social media at all, but I see what is posted on the forum

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:09 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:07 pm

Don't expect me to spend an hour digging just because you are ignorant. Or better yet, don't get into an argument about something you don't know about

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:20 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:09 pm

Don't expect me to spend an hour digging just because you are ignorant. Or better yet, don't get into an argument about something you don't know about
I’m certainly not ignorant. Price doesn’t interest me so I’m not going to look at his Twitter feed. I would call this a debate not an argument. I haven’t stated my case either way. It would be ignorant to assume I had.
Professionalism just doesn’t cover behaviour at the Oche or social media.
Maybe you or someone else could tell me how many times Price has been sanctioned/punished for his so called social media outbursts?
‘Captain Bazball’

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:23 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:08 pm

fuck off... are you saying that you have never read any of the shit he has posted ?I am not on social media at all, but I see what is posted on the forum
You obviously read more sections of this forum than me. Price doesn’t interest me so I’m not going to pay much attention to what he puts. As I said, I recall something he but about wearing a mask and it giving him a runny nose.
‘Captain Bazball’

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:25 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:20 pm
The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:09 pm

I’m certainly not ignorant. Price doesn’t interest me so I’m not going to look at his Twitter feed. I would call this a debate not an argument. I haven’t stated my case either way. It would be ignorant to assume I had.
Professionalism just doesn’t cover behaviour at the Oche or social media.
Maybe you or someone else could tell me how many times Price has been sanctioned/punished for his so called social media outbursts?
He's been sanctioned at least 2 times for social media conduct. But the DRA is fucking useless as you surely know.

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:30 pm

Thorn just ignore him he is just arguing for the sake of it. If u said u agreed that Price was more professional now he would switch to Wright just for the argument. He would probably say Hitler was more professional than God just to be different.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:33 pm

Safc wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:30 pm Thorn just ignore him he is just arguing for the sake of it. If u said u agreed that Price was more professional now he would switch to Wright just for the argument. He would probably say Hitler was more professional than God just to be different.
:D

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Safc wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:30 pm Thorn just ignore him he is just arguing for the sake of it. If u said u agreed that Price was more professional now he would switch to Wright just for the argument. He would probably say Hitler was more professional than God just to be different.
+1

That cunt would argue with himself in front of the bathroom mirror...
No wonder he likes Wade ffs

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Well played HJ.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm

Price fucked it for me when he liked his mates Facebook comment taking the piss out of Dulla’s Bell’s palsy after Price was moaning after losing to him in a match, true colours shown in that moment

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:20 pm Price doesn’t interest me
:)
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:42 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm Price fucked it for me when he liked his mates Facebook comment taking the piss out of Dulla’s Bell’s palsy after Price was moaning after losing to him in a match, true colours shown in that moment
Just one example, HJ

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:44 pm

The Thorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:42 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm Price fucked it for me when he liked his mates Facebook comment taking the piss out of Dulla’s Bell’s palsy after Price was moaning after losing to him in a match, true colours shown in that moment
Just one example, HJ
"Yes but like me he probably doesn't read anything so didn't know plus he is number 1 and I assume he practices more than "Duzza" and is fitter".