Who is more Professional Wright or Price

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO

Who is a more professional person

Poll ended at Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:36 pm

Peter Wright
76%
Gerwyn Price
24%

Total votes: 21

tungsten tossers

Re: Who is more Professional Wright or Price

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:34 pm

Safc wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:54 pm "Who do you think would win out of Leighton Bennett crossed with Mother Teresa and Ted Hankey crossed with Tessa Sanderson in a game of Dominos"
:lol:

DartJack Horseman

Post by DartJack Horseman » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:39 pmFuckssake.
Fuckssnake :D

Wright for me

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 pm

I don't give much credit to someone doing professional things that benefit themselves which is what any professionalism Price shows does. He on the other hand has no respect for his opponents, any fans, sponsors or even the PDC as an organisation. You'd never see him in his role as world no.1 do an interview after losing which MVG almost always done and even Taylor done a few times. His main acts so far as no.1 have been crying foul over a positive Covid test and publicly bitching about the boards manufactured by a shareholder of the PDC.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

Easter Bill

Post by Easter Bill » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:54 pm

I've just asked my Rabbit Scotty 2 Floppy and he says Price is more professional because he squeaks like me.

Am going down to the vineyard tomorrow for Some sweet Peruvian Cider then I'm going to Wolverhampton for a spring onion biscuit convention.

PT13

Post by PT13 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:29 pm

SuperSwede wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 pm I don't give much credit to someone doing professional things that benefit themselves which is what any professionalism Price shows does. He on the other hand has no respect for his opponents, any fans, sponsors or even the PDC as an organisation. You'd never see him in his role as world no.1 do an interview after losing which MVG almost always done and even Taylor done a few times. His main acts so far as no.1 have been crying foul over a positive Covid test and publicly bitching about the boards manufactured by a shareholder of the PDC.
As tennis legend Jimmy Connors used to say "It's a bloody war out there".

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 pm

Easter Bill wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:54 pm I've just asked my Rabbit Scotty 2 Floppy and he says Price is more professional because he squeaks like me.

Am going down to the vineyard tomorrow for Some sweet Peruvian Cider then I'm going to Wolverhampton for a spring onion biscuit convention.
Wolverhampton 😂Just a quick bus ride from Montreal, or is it Toronto ?
I hope you enjoy the spring onion biscuit convention.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:30 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 pm
Easter Bill wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:54 pm I've just asked my Rabbit Scotty 2 Floppy and he says Price is more professional because he squeaks like me.

Stop talking to yourself.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:45 pm

PT13 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:29 pm
SuperSwede wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 pm I don't give much credit to someone doing professional things that benefit themselves which is what any professionalism Price shows does. He on the other hand has no respect for his opponents, any fans, sponsors or even the PDC as an organisation. You'd never see him in his role as world no.1 do an interview after losing which MVG almost always done and even Taylor done a few times. His main acts so far as no.1 have been crying foul over a positive Covid test and publicly bitching about the boards manufactured by a shareholder of the PDC.
True but the worst of Price comes out once the war is over. He is a rare breed that shows zero respect or class in neither victory nor defeat.

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:45 pm

True but the worst of Price comes out once the war is over. He is a rare breed that shows zero respect or class in neither victory nor defeat.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:20 am

SuperSwede wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:45 pm
+1

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:11 am

Good post. +1
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:45 am

The Thorn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:11 am
Good post. +1
Thorn afraid his sister is going to get fucked, there.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:01 am

Ross, Bob wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:45 am
Good post. +1
I already took care of that
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:07 am

Good post. +1
:lol:

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:08 am

The Thorn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:01 am
Good post. +1
I already took care of that
Ffs. :lol:

Easter Bill

Post by Easter Bill » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:55 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 pm

It was superb Entertainment I'm going to a Radish Regatta in Folkestone tomorrow but going back home to feed Scotty 2 Floppy first he likes Jelly beans. I licked a shopping centre floor in Solihull it tasted like Djurgardens services.