2021 PDC Women's Series

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
User avatar
Greipel
Posts:6091
Joined:Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location:Hungary
Contact:
Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Greipel » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:47 am

The Thorn wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:37 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:17 am
The Thorn wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:42 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:28 pm
I would have thought with Lisa playing all week before this that she would have had a massive advantage over the rest of the field, In saying that though, Perhaps a touch of tiredness kicking in.
Yet she's gonna be at the Worlds and the Slam you clueless cunt
Yes I know...But what the fuck has that got to do with this week? I merely pointed out that with her playing all week in the players championships that it should have gave her an advantage over the rest of the field you dumb cunt
And it did. You fucking moron
And where is the making the forum family friendly idea, mate?
Image

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts:4307
Joined:Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:53 am

I think the advantage Lisa had over the other women was her ability at throwing 20g arrows accurately into a board better than the rest of the women, more so than the fact she played the super series before
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts:142369
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location:On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Randall » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:58 am

Playing on the main tour clearly gives her a massive advantage
Image

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts:4307
Joined:Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:09 am

Randall wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:58 am
Playing on the main tour clearly gives her a massive advantage
Which she earned, if anything playing in the super series and World Series qualifier would’ve made her more tired playing in this event
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts:142369
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location:On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Randall » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:39 am

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:09 am
Randall wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:58 am
Playing on the main tour clearly gives her a massive advantage
Which she earned, if anything playing in the super series and World Series qualifier would’ve made her more tired playing in this event
The problem starts when she is retaining her tour card based on money won at events she gained entry to because she is a woman
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:19305
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Jimmi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Ashton beats Sherrock in the 1/4 final. :shock:
Image

You “fuck off” Thorn and Malt!

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:72531
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:25 pm
Ashton beats Sherrock in the 1/4 final. :shock:
Fallon was 3-1 up

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts:4307
Joined:Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Randall wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:39 am
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:09 am
Randall wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:58 am
Playing on the main tour clearly gives her a massive advantage
Which she earned, if anything playing in the super series and World Series qualifier would’ve made her more tired playing in this event
The problem starts when she is retaining her tour card based on money won at events she gained entry to because she is a woman

Yeah I agree with that, I thought you just meant her playing on the tour gives her an advantage performance wise in the women’s series
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:19305
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Jimmi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:25 pm
Ashton beats Sherrock in the 1/4 final. :shock:
Fallon was 3-1 up
She should have won but oh well.
Image

You “fuck off” Thorn and Malt!

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts:142369
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location:On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Randall » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:09 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 pm
Randall wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:39 am
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:09 am
Randall wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:58 am
Playing on the main tour clearly gives her a massive advantage
Which she earned, if anything playing in the super series and World Series qualifier would’ve made her more tired playing in this event
The problem starts when she is retaining her tour card based on money won at events she gained entry to because she is a woman

Yeah I agree with that, I thought you just meant her playing on the tour gives her an advantage performance wise in the women’s series
Guys she may end up above because they didn't have the same opportunities could justly be irritated
As a tour card holder excluding her from qualifiers based solely on gender would be correct in my opinion
Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:72531
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:26 pm

Ana into final to play Lisa

User avatar
Malanax
Posts:2906
Joined:Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Malanax » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:45 pm

Ashton beats ana 5-0 in the final

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:72531
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:53 pm

Steve Hine's daughter on stream against Fallon

User avatar
thegentle
Posts:10020
Joined:Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location:Watford
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by thegentle » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:22 pm


Lisa Fashton heiling Hitler here
Image

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts:21494
Joined:Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location:North East
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Safc » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:26 pm

thegentle wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:22 pm

Lisa Fashton heiling Hitler here
:lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:72531
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:50 pm

thegentle wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:22 pm

Lisa Fashton heiling Hitler here
:lol:

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:72531
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Suzuki crashing and burning today

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:72531
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Deta beats Lisa in Qtrs

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts:142369
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location:On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by Randall » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:14 pm

The places are already decided aren't they?
Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:72531
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: 2021 PDC Women's Series

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:15 pm

Randall wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:14 pm
The places are already decided aren't they?
Yep... Done and dusted

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: bullseye, Google [Bot], Safc, The Thorn, Tommo and 45 guests