Post by scooby » Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
scooby wrote: im not intelligent,im thick as pig shit
at least you are honest
i believe it's the best policy

Justin Credible

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 6:37 pm

you are in the right place when it comes to honesty then...no bullshit and lies nor cover ups and hidden agendas by 2 faced hypocrites, unlike certain other sites with midgets at the helm

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu May 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Peace out for the night lads, darts is on soon. Catch you on the PL Finals thread
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Rout

Post by Rout » Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

gazman wrote:The thing is Rout, you keep bringing the point back to only you being fully aware of Sharky's metal health issues and that we had no idea. But, thats the key point. We only had your input on that, and tbh mate you put us in no doubt he wasn't in any fit state to run the site safely at one point. Yes i know you raised alot of these issues way back, but Sharky's flittering inbetween being admin and then de-admining himself didn't look like the actions of someone in full health so to speak, and with his history we were worried about his ability to run the place at the time. I know you dont feel we should have had any say in the matter, but the decision to hold him back at that time was for what we felt was best for him and the site. His decision to then go and just do it made it pretty much impossible for the guys to continue to work with him.

We thats my take on things, though can't really speak for everyone else.
Hi Gaz. Nice to hear from you. Quick reply before going out of darts. I dont mind conversing directly with anyone on the matter. had a long talk with snakey this aft in which we both cleared the air about things we were mutually pissed off about, its gonna happen so best to lay cards onthe table.

Your comment "wasnt in any fit state to run the site safely". You and some others made that assumption based on things I was saying, that much is clear. Much of it was said in confidence to friends out of worry etc. . . I dont feel overly comfortable it was then held against him, and i dont think i have to explain why. My point was, that if anyone had said to me, "50/50 choice, sharky comes back, or the site splits", that would have been a no brainer for me. I agreed and still agree that the lad is not capable of running the site himself. But with a ten strong team and a fella as headstrong as MH to oversee matters, theres little to nothing that could have happened that would be worse than having two forums. And thats all i am annoyed about - and I wont change being annoyed about that or who i hold accountable for that happening. Its my opinion and im entitled to it. Until the day comes when DF goes down permanently, that is the right outlook for me too as the lads who use the site come before you me or anyone else in red or blue.

After talking to Snakey today also, its been made clear that you lot all feel as though I have renaged on my original thoughts on the matter too. I can understand why that may have come across in hindsight, but i have repeatedly said, that up until the point of the split, i understood your points about sharky coming back. But maintain that the reaction was too far and unnecessary and at the expense of the people that matter, which is not the forum staff. I will clarify for the hundreth time, i felt what was best was the team to stay as it was before sharky made his move, but he wasnt the only one who messed up, and a few dropped egos and a few hands held in the air could have made the split avoidable, thats my frustration.

However, whats done is done, and both snakey and i agree the time now is to move on, albeit belatedly, and for my part in that i accept its overdue, but i am far from alone. Its a shame two years of good stuff have ended this way, but its obviously irreparable. People have made their choices, hopefully we can move in two different directions from a forum POV and try and staff to put the discussions to bed.

Peace out, see you tomorrow x

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Love how sharky promoted snake to mod without even letting a single mod know, then demoted him in another drink fuelled moment of stupidity, and now the mods who were in the dark are scrambling around trying to make out that its all in hand....

comedy gold.
The mods dont have a blessed clue what the pygmy is up to...priceless

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Darty wrote:where there was once a fun forum there are now 2 funless ones. One who has lost it soul and one that doesn't have one

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:19 pm

gazman wrote:I remember a kid that used to stick straws in frogs and inflate them till they popped. Sickening stuff.
Wow, gonna give this a go.

Darty

Post by Darty » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:50 pm

D & B wrote:
Darty wrote:where there was once a fun forum there are now 2 funless ones. One who has lost it soul and one that doesn't have one
oh Deebers!

Thanks for making a stand in the staffroom for me to be reinstated to this erm forum messageboard site
Runner-up of the inaugral Ryde Social Club Island v Mainland Challenge Cup

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 am

the bitterness is strong in your post flyswatter

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:37 pm

Even an essay from rout on this one

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:28 pm

Randall wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:37 pm Even an essay from rout on this one
Still haven’t read it.

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:36 pm

Darty wrote: Sun May 08, 2011 2:54 pm
Justin Credible wrote:and you are entitled to your opinion...but it wont change mine.
What made DF special was its members and how it was run.
As soon as admin started fucking with accounts and some members made things personal it lost what the whole idea of the place was.

At least here the idea can start afresh without the disruptive influence behind the scenes and admin/mods can be united in keeping this place a proper forum, not like what DF is now.
What it is now is a joke , full of petty childlike idiots slating the very same people who made the site in the first place.

The treatment of the members here by the so called regulars on DF is a disgrace and for that alone I hope DF dies.
Doublefinish died the moment this place was made. I hope everyone is very proud of themselves
:D

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:08 pm

Revisionist history, there