Site Censorship

Threads Worth Preserving
Justin Credible

Site Censorship

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 am

Why were my posts removed ?

How is blaming scouse scum that did the actual crushing of their own fans now deemed worthy of removing.
What rules did it break, or is this the mods su7cking up to people like macca cos of his whining.

If this censorship of opinions that dont break rules but upsets people cos they dont want to hear the truth then good luck in trying getting people to join here.

M H
Site Admin

Re: Site Censorship

Post by M H » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 am

Did you not read this Gaz?
It's one thing to hold an opinion even if that opinion is wrong in every detail and area of fact as known and accepted even by the highest authorities. It's purely another thing to state that opinion in a slanderous, spiteful and shameful way. That type of behaviour is unacceptable and drags us and this place down to beneath the gutter. It will not be allowed to continue.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 am

so stating that liverpool fans crushed the liverpool fans is now not acceptable even though its the truth.

What a bunch of fuckin sell outs

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 am

Scouse cunts, professional mourners always the victims, always the poor me, playing the victim.You dare not mention how they have a history for violence and scum behavior.
The same club that stood by a racist in saurez.
Threw human excrement at other fans
Destroyed toilets and facilities in other grounds
Stoned the ambulance that carried alan smith to hospital after he got injured in a match at old trafford
and of course responsible for the deaths of those at Heysel

Seems precious little cunts get offended if anyone dares to state the fact that liverpool fans did the actual crushing of other liverpool fans and suggest they accept some blame.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 am

Every team has a scum element of support Gaz.

You need to reign it in a bit at times lad.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 am

of course they do dicie, no one denying that,
but the scouse cunts would have everyone believe they are always the victim, their fans are angels and always a target etc..

It was liverpool fans that crushed the liverpool fans.NOT the police or emergency services , those hoardes of rampaging ticketless fans were not forced into the ground at gun point.They were not lured to sheffield by hypnosis and telepathy either.
How the scouse cunts cannot take some partial blame is exactly why they are despised the world over..
Cannot be long before they start on the next campaign citing how they were victims in heysel.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:10 am

Justin Credible wrote:of course they do dicie, no one denying that,
but the scouse cunts would have everyone believe they are always the victim, their fans are angels and always a target etc..

It was liverpool fans that crushed the liverpool fans.NOT the police or emergency services , those hoardes of rampaging ticketless fans were not forced into the ground at gun point.They were not lured to sheffield by hypnosis and telepathy either.
How the scouse cunts cannot take some partial blame is exactly why they are despised the world over..
Cannot be long before they start on the next campaign citing how they were victims in heysel.

Yes m8, but you have said it, is their any need to say it every time their is a discussion about it?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 am

Yes there is when those posts are being removed and censored.
Why is stating the truth now deemed worthy of removal ?

and yet when i give my opinion , its ok for scouse cunt like macca to come on here and call me a prick and an asshole for my opinion and those posts allow stand.
I tell you why, its because they are the victims as usual, mods bending over bacjwards for fear of upsetting the precious cunts and god forbid they accept blame themselves for doing the actual killing.

Still, i can sleep easy at night, knowing I am not like the scouse scum that killed others and tried to blame it ALL on the emergency services and police

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 am

Justin Credible wrote:Yes there is when those posts are being removed and censored.
Why is stating the truth now deemed worthy of removal ?

and yet when i give my opinion , its ok for scouse cunt like macca to come on here and call me a prick and an asshole for my opinion and those posts allow stand.
I tell you why, its because they are the victims as usual, mods bending over bacjwards for fear of upsetting the precious cunts and god forbid they accept blame themselves for doing the actual killing.

Still, i can sleep easy at night, knowing I am not like the scouse scum that killed others and tried to blame it ALL on the emergency services and police

You dont do yourself any favours.

Why dont you just ignore it? Why every time do you have to try and test people to see how far you can go.

I love this "what rule am i breaking"

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 am

why should i ignore a thread.
The whole idea to a thread to is to give your opinion.What do they expect, join in the blind blinkered loyalty of liverpool fans.
I gave my opinion on how it was their own fans that crushed each other and the mods on here think these facts should be removed for fear of upsetting scouse cunts who cannot take any responsibility.

maybe they should make a new rules, any posts that dares to suggest liverpool fans are anything but angelic fans, victims and martyrs will be removed for fear of upsetting the precious little cunts.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 am

And here we go again!

Gaz, this isn't about your opinions on Hillsborough even though they are the polar opposite of established facts which you choose to ignore. It's about the constant and relentless hatred and bile which you adopt in trying to enforce these opinions on others. A discussion is about listening as much as talking.

Dicie nailed it, you need to rein in the vitriol as it does this place no good whatsoever.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 am

and besides Dicie, you aint a mod anymore, which suggests to me you too have had an issue with moderating policy.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 am

Justin Credible wrote:why should i ignore a thread.
The whole idea to a thread to is to give your opinion.What do they expect, join in the blind blinkered loyalty of liverpool fans.
I gave my opinion on how it was their own fans that crushed each other and the mods on here think these facts should be removed for fear of upsetting scouse cunts who cannot take any responsibility.

maybe they should make a new rules, any posts that dares to suggest liverpool fans are anything but angelic fans, victims and martyrs will be removed for fear of upsetting the precious little cunts.

Its the way you do things gaz, not what you do, also how often you do it. I wont pull no punches, when i was here i wanted you gone from the forum, i dont think a forum needs you or the way you carry on. Sometime quality of quantity has to come into the equation.

But im not longer in charge, and i visit this place a few times a day and read threads that may be of interest to me. I can safely say thou i wont be visiting while the Masters or Lakeside is on, cause i know how that story goes.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 am

M H wrote:And here we go again!

Gaz, this isn't about your opinions on Hillsborough even though they are the polar opposite of established facts which you choose to ignore. It's about the constant and relentless hatred and bile which you adopt in trying to enforce these opinions on others. A discussion is about listening as much as talking.

Dicie nailed it, you need to rein in the vitriol as it does this place no good whatsoever.

so you are telling me it was not the liverpool fans that crushed liverpools fans ?

or maybe it was but they were brainwashed with telepathy and hypnosis then forced at gun point into the stadium where they crushed their own fans to death.
I know lets blame someone else, we scousers do not accept blame.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 am

Justin Credible wrote:and besides Dicie, you aint a mod anymore, which suggests to me you too have had an issue with moderating policy.
Yep, i waasnt in the best place in my home life so wasnt fit to be telling others what they shud be doing when i wasnt doing it myself. Real life came first.

As i said thou, i suggested a few times for the good of the place and for it to have any real chance of growing that you should be got rid of.

Others chose not to do it, and on PDC darts days i can see why, you do post alot, and some of it is readable.

You can ask what rules you broke, i could have created a few to suit the situation.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 am

Read the reports as we all did Gaz, then take the blinkers off and purge the hatred. Enough is enough

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 am

Dicie wrote:

Its the way you do things gaz, not what you do, also how often you do it. I wont pull no punches, when i was here i wanted you gone from the forum, i dont think a forum needs you or the way you carry on. Sometime quality of quantity has to come into the equation.

But im not longer in charge, and i visit this place a few times a day and read threads that may be of interest to me. I can safely say thou i wont be visiting while the Masters or Lakeside is on, cause i know how that story goes.
I know you did, and when you did not get your way of banning me and a couple of others you got the hump and left.
You dont think I didn't know ?
Also how dartfrog had his knickers in a twist and left in a sulk when he too did not get his way.
The fact i am still here suggests not all think like you, and if they did and I was banned I could not give a flying fuck.
Forums need people like me, who post and have strong opinions that contribute, far more than i need a forum, any forum for that matter. I dont need forums to tell me if liverpool fans are guilty or not, I know myself what the truth is, and no shit ruling by mods on a forum will change that.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 am

Justin Credible wrote:
Dicie wrote:

I know you did, and when you did not get your way of banning me and a couple of others you got the hump and left.
You dont think I didn't know ?
Also how dartfrog had his knickers in a twist and left in a sulk when he too did not get his way.
The fact i am still here suggests not all think like you, and if they did and I was banned I could not give a flying fuck.
Forums need people like me, who post and have strong opinions that contribute, far more than i need a forum, any forum for that matter. I dont need forums to tell me if liverpool fans are guilty or not, I know myself what the truth is, and no shit ruling by mods on a forum will change that.

Gaz, you knew because i told you before that i wanted you gone, and others, if you mean oche and a few others then yes. I wanted them gone to.

Did i leave over that, no. Not at all. I left because at the time things at home (real life gaz) needed my attention far more than baby sitting you. Thats what it felt like, someone had to be constantly here to mind you "Just incase"

As i said, it dont bother me what you do or say, carry on, i do have a very strong opinion on the liverpool thing, i voiced it, i moved on. I also have a very strong opinion about you on darts forums, i voiced it, i moved on. You see the pattern here, "I moved on"

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:50 am

you are lecturing me on behavior ?
the same guy who on doublefinish was going around calling the liverpool supporters murderers now has a go at me on her for suggesting they are at blame ? talk about hypocrisy.
You left TSoD when you did not get you way citing you left because you did not like a certain member and got him banned on TSoD for something he said elsewhere on the net and not for what he done on TSoD, so dont lecture me about playing the victim either.

Why dont you keep pushing for my ban on here, then you can come back and be a mod,that way you can be like most mods on darts forums, deluded people who think modding is some sort of achievement in life.

As for me i dont give a fuck either way, here like TSoD and Df are just forums full of pretensious precious little children who get offended when I type a few words on the screen.
Full of delicate little flowers who cannot help go running to the mods because bad justin hurt their feelings.

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 am

Justin Credible wrote:you are lecturing me on behavior ?
the same guy who on doublefinish was going around calling the liverpool supporters murderers now has a go at me on her for suggesting they are at blame ? talk about hypocrisy.
You left TSoD when you did not get you way citing you left because you did not like a certain member and got him banned on TSoD for something he said elsewhere on the net and not for what he done on TSoD, so dont lecture me about playing the victim either.

Why dont you keep pushing for my ban on here, then you can come back and be a mod,that way you can be like most mods on darts forums, deluded people who think modding is some sort of achievement in life.

As for me i dont give a fuck either way, here like TSoD and Df are just forums full of pretensious precious little children who get offended when I type a few words on the screen.
Full of delicate little flowers who cannot help go running to the mods because bad justin hurt their feelings.

Whos lecturing Gaz.

Is it a case that you can reply as you wish or have your opinion but others cant (oh i await the "Where have i said that") old hat Gaz.

Im not pushing for your ban at all, i did, when iw as a mod, because you are a cancer of darts forums. Iv said it in the past. I do enjoy your little breakdowns thou, seems you can give it out plenty, but cant take a bit at all and feel the need to get personal with people.

I dont feel that need, i base my discussion on facts, and the fact is you and your constant abuse stop good posters who have a keen interest in the game of darts from posting here.

TSOD seen it and got rid, DF seen it and got rid.

But im not calling for you to be banned, im just killing an hour or so before i go walk the dog and then bring my kids to town so they can annoy me for the day.