Site Censorship

Threads Worth Preserving
Sheep Shagger

Re: Site Censorship

Post by Sheep Shagger » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 pm

I stayed away from this thread this morning hoping it would not develop into this

Gaz I think gonk has it spot on mate, most of the time it is not what you say but the way and frequency that you choose to do so, we had similar issues on TSoD with the same sort of posts.

It may surprise you that one of the reasons I come here is to interact with you along with a few others as I enjoy the light hearted banter but when the discussion shifts to deaths and especially where there is a chance someone may have been related to or known someone who was involved then I think either the discussion should not be allowed or everyone should respect the topic and rein it in. You were out of order on the 911 thread regarding the soldiers and the same applies here, by all means have a view and put that view forward but the use of bad language and perceived hatred really wind others up and in my opinion are not right.

That said I hope you don't leave here because I will miss your (the good Gaz) posts

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Ginge wrote:Go feck yerself yer daddys boy greengrocer fat cunt under the table out of breath fecker
you really should work on your pillow talk ginge, Darty needs to be woo'd

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:12 pm

It is a pity things have gone this far to be honest but I think there is a consensus forming here. Again it's not about suppressing opinions or censoring freedom of speech, it's about how the opinion's expressed.

The flip side of freedom of speech is responsibility
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

hang the dj

Site Censorship

Post by hang the dj » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Shame if Gaz has fucked off. He seems like a good bloke & at times I enjoy his sense of humour but I think he had to rail it in a bit on this topic

Hopefully he returns when there's some darts on for a bit of banter

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Quite remarkable.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:40 pm

I like Gaz but I don't like the incessant vitriol as I think it has no place here.

I have no problem with his opinions and as in real life I enjoy debating things I passionately disagree with, I also agree with some of his opinions and on a personal level he's shown his true colours when I've been going through total shit.

I hope he reads the posts here and sees what I see. Nobody wants him to go, nobody wants him to change his opinions, just accept without vitriol that other opinions count just as much as his own. See where these opinions are formed and should he disagree make a counter argument without the anger and hatred that's been present for a while. There's no need and it only detracts from his own opinion and the discussion, it's unnecessary.

He's not banned and he knows I've defended him on this place and the last. Man up Gaz
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Mr Sheen

Site Censorship

Post by Mr Sheen » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:Go feck yerself yer daddys boy greengrocer fat cunt under the table out of breath fecker
you really should work on your pillow talk ginge, Darty needs to 'av wood
Indeed

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 pm

since justin credulous is out for a stroll, does that mean that ross montgomery is no longer a poisonous little cunt?
thanks in advance.

The Ginge Reaper

Site Censorship

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

skweezit wrote:since justin credulous is out for a stroll, does that mean that ross montgomery is no longer a poisonous little cunt?
thanks in advance.
Nope, he is still a warty cunt.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

macca

Post by macca » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

well for what its worth i did'nt come on here to help produce the shitstorm that ensued, half the time gaz is alright but the other half well where does it come from.

hillsborough - what personal, geographical, or historical reason does he have for being such prick on the subject

911 - same as the above

the old addage, say on here what you can say in a pub, don't know what pubs gaz goes in but they must be complete shithouses if he follows that rule, then again he could just be a very angry sad little man hiding behind his computer, fuck knows?????
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

macca wrote:well for what its worth i did'nt come on here to help produce the shitstorm that ensued, half the time gaz is alright but the other half well where does it come from.

hillsborough - what personal, geographical, or historical reason does he have for being such prick on the subject

911 - same as the above

the old addage, say on here what you can say in a pub, don't know what pubs gaz goes in but they must be complete shithouses if he follows that rule, then again he could just be a very angry sad little man hiding behind his computer, fuck knows?????
I generally like gaz as a poster and he has contributed alot to this forum but his whole opinion of hillsborough is deluded.

The facts have come out, his opinions hold no validity as they have been proven wrong yet he still wants to spew vile bullshit on this subject.

micko

Post by micko » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Can't understand Gaz's outright hatred of Liverpool. Like everyone else he's entitiled to his opinion on Hillsborough, but surely he can put this accross with a lot less vitriol and hatred.

I hope he starts posting again as I find a lot of his posts very funny, he'd be a big loss to the forum.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Gaz cannot admit he is wrong

Simple as that

D & B

Post by D & B » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Oche Balboa wrote:Gaz cannot admit he is wrong

Simple as that
OK, thanks.

doG

Post by doG » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah nah, I've read this thread from start to finish and are now ready to comment.

Calling different factions Scum is an acceptable insult.
dOg...off his chain

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 pm

D & B wrote:
Oche Balboa wrote:Gaz cannot admit he is wrong

Simple as that
OK, thanks.
Oche is correct in this instance believe it or not :lol:

ITG

Post by ITG » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am

Without Gaz this place suffers. My two cents.

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 am

in the gravy wrote:Without Gaz this place suffers. My two cents.
Certainly takes away the source of your opinions.

ITG

Post by ITG » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 am

You'd be surprised to hear then I didn't agree entirely with his opinion on Hillsborough.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 am

in the gravy wrote:Without Gaz this place suffers. My two cents.
nobody here wants gaz not posting, just moderating the tone of his more extreme opinions.

several people i would rather see leave than gaz, not least of which because i need another book cover designing :mrgreen: