Footie

Life would be boring without it!
Safc

Re: Footie

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Championship play offs tonight actually looking forward it after the beach party PL over the weekend.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon May 17, 2021 2:51 pm

Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:41 pm Championship play offs tonight actually looking forward it after the beach party PL over the weekend.
Suspect the matches tonight will be as cagey as fuck. I assume there is a crowd in for both games? Amazing what a difference it made on Saturday for the FA Cup final.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 3:01 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:51 pm
Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:41 pm Championship play offs tonight actually looking forward it after the beach party PL over the weekend.
Suspect the matches tonight will be as cagey as fuck. I assume there is a crowd in for both games? Amazing what a difference it made on Saturday for the FA Cup final.
Yeah crowd 25% of capacity or max of 10000 depending on capacity our tickets was a massive scrap on for them but tbf no way I was going having to be in the ground 2 hours before kick off take a flow test at least 72 hours before and wear a mask at all times apart from when drinking and eating. And nothing open in ground u have to go straight to seat I will just wait for new season hopefully with no rules.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon May 17, 2021 3:03 pm

Judging by the crowd shots on Saturday, the mask thing has no fucking chance at all of being enforced.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon May 17, 2021 3:14 pm

The people of Leicester dont bother

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 3:27 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:03 pm Judging by the crowd shots on Saturday, the mask thing has no fucking chance at all of being enforced.
Yeah your right

But the other 2 things are not for me personally. I will quite happily watch on tv with some beer and try to relax.

Hopefully come August it won't be like that.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon May 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:27 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:03 pm Judging by the crowd shots on Saturday, the mask thing has no fucking chance at all of being enforced.
Yeah your right

But the other 2 things are not for me personally. I will quite happily watch on tv with some beer and try to relax.

The rules are bonkers, I am off to Southwell races on Wednesday evening, its outdoors (the same as a fucking football stadium) and I can wander around outside without a mask on. Only time you need to wear one is if you go indoors. But yet you have to sit there for near 2 hours in a football stadium with one on.

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 3:49 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:38 pm
Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:27 pm
Yeah your right

The rules are bonkers, I am off to Southwell races on Wednesday evening, its outdoors (the same as a fucking football stadium) and I can wander around outside without a mask on. Only time you need to wear one is if you go indoors. But yet you have to sit there for near 2 hours in a football stadium with one on.
Yep its almost as if football fans are being treated differently.

Our club hasn't helped tbf they did a coin toss I kid u not so if you are an odd row you enter the stadium between 2 and 2.45 if you are even between 2.45 and 3.30 (Kick Off). We have 23 thousand season ticket holders so if we get to Wembley the allocation is only 4000 for each team and 2000 for Corporate so that will be fun for those wanting a ticket.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon May 17, 2021 3:53 pm

So if you are in an odd row and you get there late, do you get in?

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 4:02 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:53 pm So if you are in an odd row and you get there late, do you get in?
Nope your designated time is on your ticket and per terms if you arrive late your entry point will be closed will be refused entry to the ground elsewhere.

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Mon May 17, 2021 7:50 pm

Bournemouth looking to come straight back up
YORKSHIRE GRIT

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon May 17, 2021 7:52 pm

Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:02 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:53 pm So if you are in an odd row and you get there late, do you get in?
Nope your designated time is on your ticket and per terms if you arrive late your entry point will be closed will be refused entry to the ground elsewhere.
Was looking to go to day 2 of Gloucestershire v Somerset in Bristol on Friday but the regs are so daft it's not worth the hassle, the weather forecast is awful anyway

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Decent second half not sure how Mbeumo missed like

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Mabbsy wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:52 pm
Was looking to go to day 2 of Gloucestershire v Somerset in Bristol on Friday but the regs are so daft it's not worth the hassle, the weather forecast is awful anyway
Yep I'm just praying come August we have some normality because this isn't for me at the min.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon May 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Mabbsy wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:52 pm
Yep I'm just praying come August we have some normality because this isn't for me at the min.
+1

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon May 17, 2021 9:51 pm

Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:01 pm
Yeah crowd 25% of capacity or max of 10000 depending on capacity our tickets was a massive scrap on for them but tbf no way I was going having to be in the ground 2 hours before kick off take a flow test at least 72 hours before and wear a mask at all times apart from when drinking and eating. And nothing open in ground u have to go straight to seat I will just wait for new season hopefully with no rules.
Are you sure you have to wear one? Been watching the Barnsley game for 10 minutes here and not seen a single person in the crowd wearing one.

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 9:57 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:51 pm
Safc wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:01 pm
Are you sure you have to wear one? Been watching the Barnsley game for 10 minutes here and not seen a single person in the crowd wearing one.
Face coverings are mandatory upon entry and must be worn throughout the time you spend within the Stadium of Light, apart from when you are eating or drinking.

There will be no food and drink served inside the stadium, however, supporters are permitted to bring their own food and drink. This must be stored in a see-through bag to speed up entry through the turnstiles and alcohol is prohibited.

Hand sanitiser stations will be available before and after entering the turnstile and throughout the Stadium of Light. Supporters are encouraged to sanitise as frequently as possible.

The Stadium of Light store and ticket office will remain closed on matchday and supporters are reminded that all tickets must either be stored digitally on a smartphone or printed at home prior to travelling to the stadium.

There will be no car parking available at the Stadium of Light for this fixture and supporters travelling by car are encouraged to use the city centre Park and Walk scheme.

ENTERING THE STADIUM

The club will be operating a phased entry process to maximise social distancing.

Upon entering the stadium through the turnstile, you are required to follow the one-way system and walk directly to your seat.

29 turnstiles will be in operation, but it is imperative that you that you queue at your designated turnstile, which is detailed on your digital ticket.

If your seat has an odd row number, you are required to arrive at the relevant turnstile between 90 and 45 minutes before kick-off.

If your seat has an even row number, you are required to arrive at the relevant turnstile no sooner than 45 minutes before kick-off.

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 9:58 pm

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon May 17, 2021 10:04 pm

Hmm. Either everyone is claiming to be eating or drinking for 90 minutes, or as I suspect it is utterly unenforceable.

Safc

Post by Safc » Mon May 17, 2021 10:06 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:04 pm Hmm. Either everyone is claiming to be eating or drinking for 90 minutes, or as I suspect it is utterly unenforceable.
Yep unless there was like 1 steward per fan its unenforceable really.

I'm convinced sky have still got fan noise on in the background tonight aswell.