Online TDF Darts Tournament?

How's your arrers going?
Post Reply
User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:
Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:27 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:26 pm
Had a lot of bounce outs. Had to go for a shit mid leg and my cat distracted me
Calm down, DBG.
Good game mate :D
Suffice to say that we are both shite. :D :lol:
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:39794
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by The Thorn » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:27 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:26 pm
Had a lot of bounce outs. Had to go for a shit mid leg and my cat distracted me
Calm down, DBG.
Good game mate :D
Suffice to say that we are both shite. :D :lol:
I barely play anymore so yeah

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:34 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:27 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:26 pm
Had a lot of bounce outs. Had to go for a shit mid leg and my cat distracted me
Calm down, DBG.
Good game mate :D
Suffice to say that we are both shite. :D :lol:
I barely play anymore so yeah
I’m just shite. :D
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:38 pm

Anyone fancy a game?
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts:94971
Joined:Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location:Surrey
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:38 pm
Anyone fancy a game?
Jimmi Saw

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Image
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:39794
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:38 pm
Anyone fancy a game?
I'll have my revenge, not this week though

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:51 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:50 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:38 pm
Anyone fancy a game?
I'll have my revenge, not this week though
:D
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts:26307
Joined:Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location:North East
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm

Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:21 pm

Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I should be.
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts:26307
Joined:Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location:North East
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Safc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:27 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:21 pm
Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I should be.
👍

Would have tomorrow but total system update in the morning so will be on with sorting the no doubt side effects of that all day.
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:28 pm

Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:27 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:21 pm
Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I should be.
👍

Would have tomorrow but total system update in the morning so will be on with sorting the no doubt side effects of that all day.
Just send me a message, mate. :D
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:39794
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by The Thorn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I'll probably be able to play too

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts:10620
Joined:Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:19 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:44 pm
Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I'll probably be able to play too
With adults?
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

Bennett
Posts:595
Joined:Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Bennett » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:50 am

Jimmi wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:21 pm
Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I should be.
You fancy a game this afternoon?

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts:10620
Joined:Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Ross, Bob » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Bennett wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:50 am
You fancy a game this afternoon?
This isn't Grindr, mate.
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Ross, Bob wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm
Bennett wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:50 am
You fancy a game this afternoon?
This isn't Grindr, mate.
A website I’m sure you frequent regularly.
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:22271
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Jimmi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Bennett wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:50 am
Jimmi wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:21 pm
Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I should be.
You fancy a game this afternoon?
What time were you thinking? :D
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:39794
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by The Thorn » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:21 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:20 pm
Ross, Bob wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm
Bennett wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:50 am
You fancy a game this afternoon?
This isn't Grindr, mate.
A website I’m sure you frequent regularly.
He does

Bennett
Posts:595
Joined:Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Online TDF Darts Tournament?

Post by Bennett » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:07 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:20 pm
Bennett wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:50 am
Jimmi wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:21 pm
Safc wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Right lads anyone up for a few games Wed or Thursday ?
I should be.
You fancy a game this afternoon?
What time were you thinking? :D
Just having some food, but about 2 / 2.15 if you're about?

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests