2022 Greatest Show on Earth

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
HalloweenJack

Re: 2022 Greatest Show on Earth

Post by HalloweenJack » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:03 pm

David Crispface wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:08 am Fatty Smith Boy blew it.
What a shame from the St Helen's massive
I go to the gym of Nigel Cheeseman ( home of many great fighters ) Randolph- ( Ripped) - Roofe is one to watch
I used to watch this forum when there was live commentary from the venue from him and his best friend Paul
Top blokes.legends in St Helens
They raised over 200k with the darts guys split between the homeless and Rob Burrow Charities.
Nigel was banned from WidnesFM radio when he gave the results of 4 premier le
ague games in advance on air.
A legend in our area.
My sister gave The Chisnall's the pick of the litter re a kitten
Dave has a pub in Morecambe now.
Nigel is gonna run in the next election as the ' people get rich if you take Nigel' s advice and common sense ' PARTY
Absolutely a shoe in...
Marie Rimmer the current MP for the area recently announced in the St Helen's Star ' Nigel is certainly a man of the people and one to keep an eye on ' especially with his friend David Crispface as his new full time PR guru.....
UK open pre filming has commenced
Re St Helen's Star Nov 19 .world championship betting advises
I advise
4th quarter Gary Anderson 7/1
2nd quarter James Wade 5/1
Winner
Michael Smith 28/1
Or Peter Wright 17/2
Over 1.5 9 dart finishes 6/1

What a tipster he is .
No wonder his alarm clock isnt set in the morning.

Cheers until the next event.
David Crispface
❤️
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:13 am

David Crispface wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:08 am Fatty Smith Boy blew it.
What a shame from the St Helen's massive
I go to the gym of Nigel Cheeseman ( home of many great fighters ) Randolph- ( Ripped) - Roofe is one to watch
I used to watch this forum when there was live commentary from the venue from him and his best friend Paul
Top blokes.legends in St Helens
They raised over 200k with the darts guys split between the homeless and Rob Burrow Charities.
Nigel was banned from WidnesFM radio when he gave the results of 4 premier le
ague games in advance on air.
A legend in our area.
My sister gave The Chisnall's the pick of the litter re a kitten
Dave has a pub in Morecambe now.
Nigel is gonna run in the next election as the ' people get rich if you take Nigel' s advice and common sense ' PARTY
Absolutely a shoe in...
Marie Rimmer the current MP for the area recently announced in the St Helen's Star ' Nigel is certainly a man of the people and one to keep an eye on ' especially with his friend David Crispface as his new full time PR guru.....
UK open pre filming has commenced
Re St Helen's Star Nov 19 .world championship betting advises
I advise
4th quarter Gary Anderson 7/1
2nd quarter James Wade 5/1
Winner
Michael Smith 28/1
Or Peter Wright 17/2
Over 1.5 9 dart finishes 6/1

What a tipster he is .
No wonder his alarm clock isnt set in the morning.

Cheers until the next event.
David Crispface
I hope David Crispface is doing well.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:59 am

Colin on twitter has been doing excellent work on the PDC Worlds. I'll post some. Go look for the rest. Cheers to FEBsData: https://twitter.com/FEBsData

FEBsData @FEBsData
Almost 28% of all the games played in the WC have been English player vs. English player. 498 in total. Thankfully we're a long way now from the days of the mid-00s when it was happening 25 times a tournament.

not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:12 am

Rogg wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:59 am Colin on twitter has been doing excellent work on the PDC Worlds. I'll post some. Go look for the rest. Cheers to FEBsData: https://twitter.com/FEBsData

FEBsData @FEBsData
Almost 28% of all the games played in the WC have been English player vs. English player. 498 in total. Thankfully we're a long way now from the days of the mid-00s when it was happening 25 times a tournament.

This is the thread for the 2022 Worlds mate. HJ has pointlessly bumped it for the second time in 5 months.

2024 thread is here - viewtopic.php?t=11073&start=1960
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:13 am

Oh ffs. I'd shoot friverlous bumpers.
not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:14 am

Rogg wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:13 am Oh ffs. I'd shoot friverlous bumpers.
Vacous procks
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 am

sennafan24 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:12 am
Rogg wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:59 am Colin on twitter has been doing excellent work on the PDC Worlds. I'll post some. Go look for the rest. Cheers to FEBsData: https://twitter.com/FEBsData

FEBsData @FEBsData

This is the thread for the 2022 Worlds mate. HJ has pointlessly bumped it for the second time in 5 months.

2024 thread is here - viewtopic.php?t=11073&start=1960
Senna still upset because SWFC beat his beloved Stoke City 😀