18%
No
82%

Total votes: 11

Jimmi

Re: Would you pay for Fury v AJ?

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 04, 2021 6:59 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm
ILAD wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 pm I would pay for DBG and Oche.
Are we talking about a darts match or a brawl?
Both

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Tue May 04, 2021 7:22 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm
ILAD wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 pm I would pay for DBG and Oche.
Are we talking about a darts match or a brawl?
Won’t be darts, Dave is shit and it would be unfair on him.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:30 pm

Lost by knockout to Oche Balboa tonight. Although in fairness it has to be mentioned that there was a bit of noise coming from the direction of the 5 people in attendance so my head wasn't in it. It was also the first street fight I have had while wearing glasses.

Still, managed to jab like the 60s version of Ali and uppercut like a prime Mike Tyson so think it's fair to say that Oche would be the first to admit that he was very lucky. Still, all valuable experience and hopefully I will be UFC Heavyweight Champion by this time next year.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 04, 2021 7:38 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:30 pm Lost by knockout to Oche Balboa tonight. Although in fairness it has to be mentioned that there was a bit of noise coming from the direction of the 5 people in attendance so my head wasn't in it. It was also the first street fight I have had while wearing glasses.

Still, managed to jab like the 60s version of Ali and uppercut like a prime Mike Tyson so think it's fair to say that Oche would be the first to admit that he was very lucky. Still, all valuable experience and hopefully I will be UFC Heavyweight Champion by this time next year.
:lol:

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Tue May 04, 2021 8:05 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:30 pm Lost by knockout to Oche Balboa tonight. Although in fairness it has to be mentioned that there was a bit of noise coming from the direction of the 5 people in attendance so my head wasn't in it. It was also the first street fight I have had while wearing glasses.

Ha, very good.

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed May 05, 2021 2:05 pm

:lol: :lol: