ADC Darts (formerly MAD)

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
daveboygreen

Re: ADC Darts (formerly MAD)

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:38 am

Mabbsy wrote: ↑Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:23 pm Averages are just a guide πŸ˜‰
And Oche is just an idiot.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:19 am

Vault winners

Wales (Blackwood) - Stephen Cake (85.69)
Yorkshire & Humber (Bridlington) - Shaun Rutter (77.33)
Midlands (Rugby) - Daniel Lee (81.21)
North East (Washington) - Keith Wright (76.39)
East of England (Bedford) - Michael Burgoine (78.64)
Scotland (Montrose) - Scott Winder (72.86)
Scotland (Bo'ness) - Gary Stone (89.07)
Wales (Bridgend) - Adam Serpell (69.00)
Midlands (Stafford) - Matt Gallett (75.14)
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:16 am

TheMalteseDart wrote: ↑Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:58 pm Singleton hit a 13 darter after starting the leg with 39
Cheers Malt, I think :mrgreen:
T20, T18, T16 to leave 20.
I like to utilise the board.
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:31 am

DBG will soon find out what the ADC round robin grind is all about. Some players are super intense, some are laid back, some give no fucks. Overall everyone seems to do their best and if it means 50'-60's averages to win matches then so be it.

I've enjoyed it most times I've played and it's a very good format to help mentally prepare for competitive darts Opens and for me ADC works.

Cheers!
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:36 am

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:31 am DBG will soon find out what the ADC round robin grind is all about. Some players are super intense, some are laid back, some give no fucks. Overall everyone seems to do their best and if it means 50'-60's averages to win matches then so be it.

I've enjoyed it most times I've played and it's a very good format to help mentally prepare for competitive darts Opens and for me ADC works.

Cheers!
You post mentioning me and speak as if I don't have a fucking clue what a round robin event is....I have played god knows how many and before lockdown won a round robin league (weekly round robin comp rotating single and double start) That included your mate 'Menace to Society'

The format is nothing new to me, I do know that its hard to get flowing in best of 3 matches but to constantly average below 60 is poor to be fair and I have noticed a pattern in your play through all these weeks of ADC comps, Yes you will take the wins regardless of averages but you know all too well if chucking turds and struggling in an easy group to put in one half decent performance then you are there for the taking when it comes to the knockout phase.

I see more holes in your game than there are holes in a tramps vest, Trust me....I am far from worried about playing you.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:36 am
Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:31 am DBG will soon find out what the ADC round robin grind is all about. Some players are super intense, some are laid back, some give no fucks. Overall everyone seems to do their best and if it means 50'-60's averages to win matches then so be it.

Cheers!
You post mentioning me and speak as if I don't have a fucking clue what a round robin event is....I have played god knows how many and before lockdown won a round robin league (weekly round robin comp rotating single and double start) That included your mate 'Menace to Society'

The format is nothing new to me, I do know that its hard to get flowing in best of 3 matches but to constantly average below 60 is poor to be fair and I have noticed a pattern in your play through all these weeks of ADC comps, Yes you will take the wins regardless of averages but you know all too well if chucking turds and struggling in an easy group to put in one half decent performance then you are there for the taking when it comes to the knockout phase.

I see more holes in your game than there are holes in a tramps vest, Trust me....I am far from worried about playing you.
I'm being supportive of a fellow dart player and you're giving me bollocks :mrgreen:

The day I worry about playing anyone is the day I die. The forum awaits your Modus Averages. I myself Expect a minimum of 80's plus from you every match as you think it's that easy. No pressure mind :twisted:

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm

and on we go....................

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:32 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 pm

Cheers!

I'm being supportive of a fellow dart player and you're giving me bollocks :mrgreen:

The day I worry about playing anyone is the day I die. The forum awaits your Modus Averages. I myself Expect a minimum of 80's plus from you every match as you think it's that easy. No pressure mind :twisted:
I have no doubt that until im fully fit that my averages/performances will fluctuate a bit as it has done in practice, Still holding out some hope of going to one of these on Thursday and hopefully I will be able to rest up for the next 2-3 days.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:39 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:32 pm

Cheers!

I have no doubt that until im fully fit that my averages/performances will fluctuate a bit as it has done in practice, Still holding out some hope of going to one of these on Thursday and hopefully I will be able to rest up for the next 2-3 days.
Erdington tonight. 7 places left. See you there? πŸ‘ 🎯

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:41 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:39 pm

Cheers!

What part of Thursday and resting for the next 2-3 days did you fail to understand?

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:51 pm

Always an excuse with DBG
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:22 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:41 pm

What part of Thursday and resting for the next 2-3 days did you fail to understand?
Oh I'm quickly understanding :lol:

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:38 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:22 pm

As it is im walking around the house (well hobbling) slower than Scott Mitchell retrieving his darts, I doubt if I did force myself to play tonight that anyone I had to play would be impressed at the speed im able to move :lol:

And god forbid I got through the group stage....The Red Lion would need to have a lengthy lock in!!
Last edited by daveboygreen on Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:40 pm

Get well soon DBG
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:44 pm

The Thorn wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:40 pm Get well soon DBG
This nice guy persona fools no one. More wank bank material please mr Mr anonymous

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:47 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:44 pm
This nice guy persona fools no one. More wank bank material please mr Mr anonymous
He's bored at work bless him...Sat at his imaginary desk having to wait another 3 weeks for his next 'works do'

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:53 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:38 pm
Suspect Device wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:22 pm

As it is im walking around the house (well hobbling) slower than Scott Mitchell retrieving his darts, I doubt if I did force myself to play tonight that anyone I had to play would be impressed at the speed im able to move :lol:

And god forbid I got through the group stage....The Red Lion would need to have a lengthy lock in!!
Modus requires your presence to take the ongoing players angst to the next level. Your reputation preceeds you and we know you wouldn't let us down. I've ordered a job lot of handbags.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:23 pm

Ok

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:24 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:47 pm
He's bored at work bless him...Sat at his imaginary desk having to wait another 3 weeks for his next 'works do'
Had to work a lot last week and this week actually. But today I can't be arsed

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:07 pm

The Thorn wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:24 pm
daveboygreen wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:47 pm
Had to work a lot last week and this week actually. But today I can't be arsed
Of course you did....That saver menu won't cook itself!!