The darts forum definitive all time top 32 -27th place poll

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
HalloweenJack

Re: The darts forum definitive all time top 32 -27th place poll

Post by HalloweenJack » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Randall wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:50 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:48 pm
Randall wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:43 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:41 pm
The Thorn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:31 pm For clarity, it was Senna who questioned Randall multiple times and then HJ also came in with the usual you're biased line. Just stating a fact, I couldn't give a shit about Hankey or Fordham. It's only a strop if you're on the other side.
I came into the thread to debate Randall’s point, after all this is a darts forum where the idea I assume is to debate darts. Any poll will always offer differing views which is fair enough. Quite surprisingly I actually agreed with my mate Senna who asked a perfectly reasonable question as to why Randall thought Fordham was better than Hankey. I think this thread has since turned into a mini classic, what makes it all the more funnier is the fact it is for the 27th best player in the world 😂
Which totalled about 10 votes :mrgreen:

A joy for the post count mind
The cynic in me thinks Randall has added Ian White purely to get the 28th poll as heated as the 27th 😉
Already provoked an extra post from ginge
Can you add the great Stefan Lord in the next poll please? After all he did win the NOTW event twice.
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:53 pm

If I remember

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:53 pm

So probably not

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:54 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:41 pm
The Thorn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:31 pm For clarity, it was Senna who questioned Randall multiple times and then HJ also came in with the usual you're biased line. Just stating a fact, I couldn't give a shit about Hankey or Fordham. It's only a strop if you're on the other side.
I came into the thread to debate Randall’s point, after all this is a darts forum where the idea I assume is to debate darts. Any poll will always offer differing views which is fair enough. Quite surprisingly I actually agreed with my mate Senna who asked a perfectly reasonable question as to why Randall thought Fordham was better than Hankey. I think this thread has since turned into a mini classic, what makes it all the more funnier is the fact it is for the 27th best player in the world 😂
Your first post (bar your Hankey vote) accused Randall of being biased. That's all I said.
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it