2020 Daily plans

General day to day stuff
User avatar
Safc
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Safc » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Image
This Country Is Full Of Morons (Including John Rawling)

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Jimmi » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:15 pm

Just having a look at a few news articles and saw what's happening with McDonalds. There was a link to their tweet and look who popped up. :lol:

"There's a point where you're so scarred, you're not afraid of getting cut anymore"

John Part talking about Peter Wright before his 2020 World Final win.

Not removing this till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Jimmi » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:17 pm

Safc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:08 pm
Image
:lol:
"There's a point where you're so scarred, you're not afraid of getting cut anymore"

John Part talking about Peter Wright before his 2020 World Final win.

Not removing this till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Safc » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:25 pm

I've been told today no work for 2 weeks fully paid
This Country Is Full Of Morons (Including John Rawling)

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Jimmi » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 pm

Safc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:25 pm
I've been told today no work for 2 weeks fully paid
Lucky fucker. :mrgreen:
"There's a point where you're so scarred, you're not afraid of getting cut anymore"

John Part talking about Peter Wright before his 2020 World Final win.

Not removing this till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Safc » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:43 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 pm
Safc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:25 pm
I've been told today no work for 2 weeks fully paid
Lucky fucker. :mrgreen:
Not realy I get lumbered with washing up, hoovering, going to the supermarket and cooking every day
This Country Is Full Of Morons (Including John Rawling)

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Jimmi » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Safc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:43 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 pm
Safc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:25 pm
I've been told today no work for 2 weeks fully paid
Lucky fucker. :mrgreen:
Not realy I get lumbered with washing up, hoovering, going to the supermarket and cooking every day
Unlucky fucker :mrgreen:
"There's a point where you're so scarred, you're not afraid of getting cut anymore"

John Part talking about Peter Wright before his 2020 World Final win.

Not removing this till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 28352
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:37 pm

There you go Randall. Your boss cant ignore this one.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83786
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Randall » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:56 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:37 pm
There you go Randall. Your boss cant ignore this one.
They wanted too as late as 11am.
All of a sudden at 1pm its bank every penny in the store.
The bank loved me with £60 of 1p and 2p pieces.
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Safc » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Randall wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:56 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:37 pm
There you go Randall. Your boss cant ignore this one.
They wanted too as late as 11am.
All of a sudden at 1pm its bank every penny in the store.
The bank loved me with £60 of 1p and 2p pieces.
Image
This Country Is Full Of Morons (Including John Rawling)

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83786
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Randall » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am

That's my one daily bout of exercise complete.
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6972
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Mabbsy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Randall wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am
That's my one daily bout of exercise complete.
Hope you didn't use too many tissues ?

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 11082
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by The Thorn » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:41 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:28 pm
Randall wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am
That's my one daily bout of exercise complete.
Hope you didn't use too many tissues ?
You have to ration them in these times.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83786
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Randall » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:36 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:28 pm
Randall wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am
That's my one daily bout of exercise complete.
Hope you didn't use too many tissues ?
:lol:

Are people in this country fucking thick?
Q&a session on the bbc.
The most brainless questions that a 2 year old wouldnt need answering.
Christ.
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6972
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Mabbsy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:04 pm

West country news reporting two Iceland delivery vans torched last night you cant make this up, hope the fuckers who did that get caught or worse, they actually get this bloody virus

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83786
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Randall » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:04 pm
West country news reporting two Iceland delivery vans torched last night you cant make this up, hope the fuckers who did that get caught or worse, they actually get this bloody virus
Wtf?
Someone rang Leicester police today and asked if he was allowed to go in his garden and cut the grass.
The mind boggles
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Jimmi » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:39 am

Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:28 pm
Randall wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am
That's my one daily bout of exercise complete.
Hope you didn't use too many tissues ?
:lol:
"There's a point where you're so scarred, you're not afraid of getting cut anymore"

John Part talking about Peter Wright before his 2020 World Final win.

Not removing this till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83786
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Randall » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 am

Apparently councils are allowing you to defer council tax payments until February/march next year?
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 28352
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:43 am

Randall wrote:Apparently councils are allowing you to defer council tax payments until February/march next year?
Surely thats just if you are on 10 installment plans.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83786
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: 2020 Daily plans

Post by Randall » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:45 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:43 am
Randall wrote:Apparently councils are allowing you to defer council tax payments until February/march next year?
Surely thats just if you are on 10 installment plans.
Yes, I make 10 monthly payments with none the last two.
Supposedly they are allowing you to move the payment
Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest