2020 European Tour

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 24844
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

2020 European Tour

Post by Rogg » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Prague and Hasselt have completed the line-up of destinations on the 2020 European Tour, which will visit more countries than ever before next year.
https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/11/08/prag ... -tour-line

13 events in 7 different countries: Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, Gibraltar and Czech Republic.
...

ET1 - Belgian Darts Championship
February 28-March 1, Expo Hasselt, Hasselt

ET2 - European Darts Grand Prix
March 20-22, Glaspalast, Sindelfingen

ET3 - European Darts Open
March 27-29, Ostermann Arena, Leverkusen

ET4 - German Darts Grand Prix
April 11-13, Zenith, Munich

ET5 - Austrian Darts Open
May 1-3, Steiermarkhalle, Graz/Premstatten

ET6 - Hungarian Darts Open
May 8-10, ERD Arena, Budapest

ET7 - International Darts Open
May 22-24, SachsenArena, Riesa

ET8 - European Darts Masters
June 26-28, Arena Trier, Trier

ET9 - German Darts Championship
July 3-5, Halle 39, Hildesheim

ET10 - German Darts Open
July 10-12, Sparkassenarena, Jena

ET11 - Dutch Darts Masters
September 11-13, WTC Leeuwarden, Leeuwarden

ET12 - Gibraltar Darts Trophy
September 25-27, Gibraltar

ET13 - Czech Darts Open
October 16-18, Hala Královka, Prague

2020 European Championship
October 29-November 1, Westfalenhalle, Dortmund
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Cinnamon Bun
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:26 pm

It should be Denmark instead of Czech republic as there was no athmosphere in Prague last year compared to Denmark were there was was a ton of athmosphere
Teaching De Sousa how to take out 120 on 3 double tops without busting his score
Founding member of the "get Chris Mason and Paul Nicholson off comentary" institution

User avatar
Fiss Plaps
Posts: 5919
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Location: Quadruple 20
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by Fiss Plaps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:31 pm

About bloody time it went to Belgium. Could have removed one of the German venues to accommodate Denmark though.

Baltic qualifiers for ET 1 & 2 are Daniel Larsson, who will be going to Hasselt having won in Helsinki a month ago, and Darius's pal Mindaugas Barauskas, who bested a field of just 9 players in Riga last weekend to make it through to the Sindelfingen event.
Last edited by Fiss Plaps on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner! About as valuable as the Lakeshite piss pot!

User avatar
Cinnamon Bun
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:31 pm
About bloody time it went to Belgium. Could have removed one of the German venues to accommodate Denmark though.
Dennark really respected the players and showed that they really loved their darts and the fact that Matt Porter didn't see that is absolutely ludicrous
Teaching De Sousa how to take out 120 on 3 double tops without busting his score
Founding member of the "get Chris Mason and Paul Nicholson off comentary" institution

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 2286
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by Safc » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Still cant see why they cant have 1 in each country to be fair to everyone

Germany
Austria
Netherlands
Belgium
Gibraltar
Spain
Czech
Denmark
Sweden
Finland
Russia
Hungary
Poland

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74529
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by M H » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:39 pm

No reason not to have one in the UK
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by thegentle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:31 pm
About bloody time it went to Belgium. Could have removed one of the German venues to accommodate Denmark though.

Baltic qualifiers for ET 1 & 2 are Daniel Larsson, who will be going to Hasselt having won in Helsinki a month ago, and Darius's pal Mindaugas Barauskas, who bested a field of just 9 players in Riga last weekend to make it through to the Sindelfingen event.
Disappointing that the Nordic/Baltic region has lost out, even though I'd have liked to see Sweden get an event rather than Denmark as it has the strongest depth in the region.

Pleasantly surprised that Belgium is back on the schedule after the last time the PDC went there, but anywhere outside of Germany is a plus, and there are some half decent Belgian players without a tour card
'Orns

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by thegentle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Is this the first time the Euro Tour will have gone to Belgium? Can't remember any events there
'Orns

James Harrogate
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:51 pm

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by James Harrogate » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Looking forward to the Hungarian host nation qualifier.

Denmark should have kept theirs.

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by thegentle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Cinnamon Bun wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:33 pm
Fiss Plaps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:31 pm
About bloody time it went to Belgium. Could have removed one of the German venues to accommodate Denmark though.
Dennark really respected the players and showed that they really loved their darts and the fact that Matt Porter didn't see that is absolutely ludicrous
Seen some Scandinavians on Twitter who seems convinced that Denmark is getting a World Series event, that would be something for those guys, although I don't think the World Series should be for Europeans
'Orns

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: 2020 European Tour

Post by thegentle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Rogg wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:44 pm
Prague and Hasselt have completed the line-up of destinations on the 2020 European Tour, which will visit more countries than ever before next year.
https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/11/08/prag ... -tour-line

13 events in 7 different countries: Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, Gibraltar and Czech Republic.
...

ET1 - Belgian Darts Championship
February 28-March 1, Expo Hasselt, Hasselt

ET2 - European Darts Grand Prix
March 20-22, Glaspalast, Sindelfingen

ET3 - European Darts Open
March 27-29, Ostermann Arena, Leverkusen

ET4 - German Darts Grand Prix
April 11-13, Zenith, Munich

ET5 - Austrian Darts Open
May 1-3, Steiermarkhalle, Graz/Premstatten

ET6 - Hungarian Darts Open
May 8-10, ERD Arena, Budapest

ET7 - International Darts Open
May 22-24, SachsenArena, Riesa

ET8 - European Darts Masters
June 26-28, Arena Trier, Trier

ET9 - German Darts Championship
July 3-5, Halle 39, Hildesheim

ET10 - German Darts Open
July 10-12, Sparkassenarena, Jena

ET11 - Dutch Darts Masters
September 11-13, WTC Leeuwarden, Leeuwarden

ET12 - Gibraltar Darts Trophy
September 25-27, Gibraltar

ET13 - Czech Darts Open
October 16-18, Hala Královka, Prague

2020 European Championship
October 29-November 1, Westfalenhalle, Dortmund
Seven countries? Someone seems unconvinced
'Orns

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests