DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply

Will DBG attend Q School?

Yes
9
23%
No
15
38%
Fucks it gotta do with you?
16
40%
 
Total votes: 40

TopLad180
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by TopLad180 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm

Must have beaten either Hosey or Clarke in the semi-final, both have got to at least the last sixteen in a Challenge Tour tournament so not total mugs.

I reckon if DBG shows up after a few months' practice, plays the four days and keeps the head he could average low to mid 70s a few times and pick up a couple of wins. Anything better than that would be a bonus.

User avatar
Sprocket501
Posts: 8484
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by Sprocket501 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:49 pm

TopLad180 wrote:Must have beaten either Hosey or Clarke in the semi-final, both have got to at least the last sixteen in a Challenge Tour tournament so not total mugs.

I reckon if DBG shows up after a few months' practice, plays the four days and keeps the head he could average low to mid 70s a few times and pick up a couple of wins. Anything better than that would be a bonus.
Aye


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Sprocket501 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sprocket501
Posts: 8484
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by Sprocket501 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:
TopLad180 wrote:Must have beaten either Hosey or Clarke in the semi-final, both have got to at least the last sixteen in a Challenge Tour tournament so not total mugs.

I reckon if DBG shows up after a few months' practice, plays the four days and keeps the head he could average low to mid 70s a few times and pick up a couple of wins. Anything better than that would be a bonus.
Aye


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ILAD
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by ILAD » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:54 pm
ILAD a bit slow in posting Rileys table this week.
They were late in putting it up Dave, been busy since, anyway well done.

daveboygreen
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:42 pm

TopLad180 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm
Must have beaten either Hosey or Clarke in the semi-final, both have got to at least the last sixteen in a Challenge Tour tournament so not total mugs.

I reckon if DBG shows up after a few months' practice, plays the four days and keeps the head he could average low to mid 70s a few times and pick up a couple of wins. Anything better than that would be a bonus.
Ricky Clarke it was and very convincingly.

daveboygreen
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:01 am

TopLad180 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm
Must have beaten either Hosey or Clarke in the semi-final, both have got to at least the last sixteen in a Challenge Tour tournament so not total mugs.

I reckon if DBG shows up after a few months' practice, plays the four days and keeps the head he could average low to mid 70s a few times and pick up a couple of wins. Anything better than that would be a bonus.
You are right that neither are total mugs, Ricky Clarke is playing well at the min including County and Rich Hosey is playing a lot of darts at the min and making finals and had a big average last county match he played, Both have got very lucky against me in recent times except for one match against Hosey which i just didn't have anything in me that night but neither worry me, I have just got to keep doing what i am at the min and i'll be sound.

daveboygreen
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:02 am

ILAD wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:54 pm
ILAD a bit slow in posting Rileys table this week.
They were late in putting it up Dave, been busy since, anyway well done.
Maybe so but not as if you were that busy that you aint been able to post across forumland all weekend is it eh!!

Think your attempt to belittle me is starting to come undone IFAG

User avatar
ILAD
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by ILAD » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:09 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:02 am
ILAD wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:54 pm
ILAD a bit slow in posting Rileys table this week.
They were late in putting it up Dave, been busy since, anyway well done.
Maybe so but not as if you were that busy that you aint been able to post across forumland all weekend is it eh!!

Think your attempt to belittle me is starting to come undone IFAG
Damn you sussed me.......

daveboygreen
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 am

ILAD wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:09 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:02 am
ILAD wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:54 pm
ILAD a bit slow in posting Rileys table this week.
They were late in putting it up Dave, been busy since, anyway well done.
Maybe so but not as if you were that busy that you aint been able to post across forumland all weekend is it eh!!

Think your attempt to belittle me is starting to come undone IFAG
Damn you sussed me.......
In that your a shit stirring cunt? knew that long ago

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27451
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:59 am

Right then, its done as of 7.56am this morning.

Not having you hang around here Dave, pay it before 8am next Monday or it's off. Martin can confirm he has received it

Image
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

TopLad180
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by TopLad180 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:31 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:01 am
TopLad180 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm
Must have beaten either Hosey or Clarke in the semi-final, both have got to at least the last sixteen in a Challenge Tour tournament so not total mugs.

I reckon if DBG shows up after a few months' practice, plays the four days and keeps the head he could average low to mid 70s a few times and pick up a couple of wins. Anything better than that would be a bonus.
You are right that neither are total mugs, Ricky Clarke is playing well at the min including County and Rich Hosey is playing a lot of darts at the min and making finals and had a big average last county match he played, Both have got very lucky against me in recent times except for one match against Hosey which i just didn't have anything in me that night but neither worry me, I have just got to keep doing what i am at the min and i'll be sound.
See this is where you're going wrong. Darts is pass or fail, there's no such thing as luck and certainly not over multiple games. The fella who hits the most doubles wins, if you miss doubles along the way that's your fault for not being good enough on the night. It seems that you construe games which could have went either way as being 90/10 in your favour. On the other hand, we'd certainly never get you saying "I won tonight but the other fella battered me".

If you are going to give this Q School thing a go and take a ton off Ginge, then be realistic. No use going there, getting beat 5-1 off someone averaging 85 and telling everyone how lucky they were because you've averaged well over that in best of nine leg practice matches before. That just makes you look like a deluded wanker.

User avatar
ILAD
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by ILAD » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:02 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 am
ILAD wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:09 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:02 am
ILAD wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:54 pm
ILAD a bit slow in posting Rileys table this week.
They were late in putting it up Dave, been busy since, anyway well done.
Maybe so but not as if you were that busy that you aint been able to post across forumland all weekend is it eh!!

Think your attempt to belittle me is starting to come undone IFAG
Damn you sussed me.......
In that your a shit stirring cunt? knew that long ago
And I shall continue, your constant bullshitting and meltdowns entertain me immensely.

User avatar
Stran
Posts: 2586
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by Stran » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:12 pm

DBG frantically trying to come up with another excuse not to send from his end.

Robotic hand probably cant press the screen on his phone.
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27451
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Stran wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:12 pm
DBG frantically trying to come up with another excuse not to send from his end.

Robotic hand probably cant press the screen on his phone.
I know exactly what the excuse will be. I told you in the Whatsapp group. Stay tuned.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

oche balboa
Posts: 2625
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by oche balboa » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Hoping to get this sorted today or tomorrow

Fuck online banking

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27451
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:29 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:26 pm
Hoping to get this sorted today or tomorrow

Fuck online banking
Once done give him a week to match it like I have, no fannying around waiting for more excuses.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Sprocket501
Posts: 8484
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by Sprocket501 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Well done Oche. Get it paid, Dave!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27451
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:11 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:59 am
Right then, its done as of 7.56am this morning.

Not having you hang around here Dave, pay it before 8am next Monday or it's off. Martin can confirm he has received it

Image
Bump

Anyone else paid yet, Martin?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74557
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by M H » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:46 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:11 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:59 am
Right then, its done as of 7.56am this morning.

Not having you hang around here Dave, pay it before 8am next Monday or it's off. Martin can confirm he has received it

Image
Bump

Anyone else paid yet, Martin?
Not yet mate but here's proof of your paymentImage
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27451
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: DBG Q School Sweepstakes 2020/Road to Q School

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Well if he hasnt stumped up by 8am next Monday, I want it back and the bet is off, not dragging this out. Think a week is more than long enough, especially given this has been mooted for well over a month and a half now.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Captain Hobo, Cooking with Sanchez, Google [Bot], ILAD, Stran, The Thorn and 32 guests