Happy birthday skweezy

General day to day stuff
Post Reply
User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78461
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Happy birthday skweezy

Post by Randall » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:11 pm

Hope it's full of good things
Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 9806
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by The Thorn » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Have a great day mate

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74323
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by M H » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Hope it's a good one mate
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29744
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by skweezit » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:43 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:11 pm
Hope it's full of good things
I like that message.
thank-you randall

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29744
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by skweezit » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:47 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:23 pm
Have a great day mate
I did and there's still pizza left over this morning. party continues until it's gone!
thank-you thorn.

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29744
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by skweezit » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm

M H wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
Hope it's a good one mate
the thorn wished me a "great" one. you only wished "good"
great > good.
please step it up next year, MH or I'll fly over and give you the "what for"
final warning and thank-you.

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74323
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by M H » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:31 pm

skweezit wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm
M H wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
Hope it's a good one mate
the thorn wished me a "great" one. you only wished "good"
great > good.
please step it up next year, MH or I'll fly over and give you the "what for"
final warning and thank-you.
Trumpesque mate!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29744
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by skweezit » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:34 pm

M H wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:31 pm
skweezit wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm
M H wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
Hope it's a good one mate
the thorn wished me a "great" one. you only wished "good"
great > good.
please step it up next year, MH or I'll fly over and give you the "what for"
final warning and thank-you.
Trumpesque mate!
wash your mouth out with soap! that's cruel.

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74323
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by M H » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:35 pm

skweezit wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:34 pm
M H wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:31 pm
skweezit wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm
M H wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
Hope it's a good one mate
the thorn wished me a "great" one. you only wished "good"
great > good.
please step it up next year, MH or I'll fly over and give you the "what for"
final warning and thank-you.
Trumpesque mate!
wash your mouth out with soap! that's cruel.
Apologies pal, was way too far on the insult scale
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29744
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by skweezit » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:49 pm

M H wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:35 pm
skweezit wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:34 pm
M H wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:31 pm
skweezit wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm
M H wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
Hope it's a good one mate
the thorn wished me a "great" one. you only wished "good"
great > good.
please step it up next year, MH or I'll fly over and give you the "what for"
final warning and thank-you.
Trumpesque mate!
wash your mouth out with soap! that's cruel.
Apologies pal, was way too far on the insult scale
accepted.
oh and if I do have to come over to beat you badly, would it be alright to stay at your place for a couple days?
I would save your pummeling for my departure day of course.

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74323
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by M H » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:51 pm

Could pick you up at the airport if you like, you may need a taxi back!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29744
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by skweezit » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:02 pm

M H wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:51 pm
Could pick you up at the airport if you like, you may need a taxi back!
ha ha out loud!

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 23651
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by Rogg » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Good lad skweezer.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29744
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday skweezy

Post by skweezit » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Rogg wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:35 pm
Good lad skweezer.
thank-you rogg.
thinking about having another birthday again next year.
weighing my options.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests