Path to the O2 Side Room 2020

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 25132
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Path to the O2 Side Room 2020

Post by Rogg » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:48 am

Top 26 plus Masters champ. The 2019 semi-finalists guaranteed a place - Munterbutcher, Hinges, thingy and Glenda.

It's looking better than ever. Thanks to @DartsPPR180 for the table.


PPR @DartsPPR180 Jun 25
Here's the latest race to the 2020 BDO World Championship after the events in Austria and Australia this weekend (still waiting for Australia regional table update). Justin Thompson and Jeffrey van Egdom replace Andy Hamilton and Thibault Tricole as tentative qualifiers


Image
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 10477
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:27 am

Couldn't give a toss who gets in apart from Bennett. And I don't even like him that much. Hope some total cretin like Jobson or Warty wins it.

bojeru
Posts: 1288
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by bojeru » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:39 am

What a bleak looking list

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27698
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:41 am

Parletti 2nd :pointing:
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 80816
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by Randall » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Someone called mould qualifying would be apt
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 2561
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by Safc » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Randall wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:08 pm
Someone called mould qualifying would be apt
:lol: :lol:
"Yes he has done it !!! Dimiri van den Bergh has lost to another jobber"

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 11023
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:49 pm

The BDO conveyor belt is working wonders.

Robbo knocking on the door of the top 10.

Wolfie set to qualify.

Hamilton, Fitton and O'Shea all in contention for qualification.
"nature v nuture , kid is surrounded by pricks you end up being one" Fandarts on Leighton Bennett

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 6117
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by thegentle » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Wolfie's done it again, hoovered up the ranking points as soon as anyone with any semblance of ability has fucked off
'Orns

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 80816
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by Randall » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:12 pm

thegentle wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:06 pm
Wolfie's done it again, hoovered up the ranking points as soon as anyone with any semblance of ability has fucked off
Maturing again?
Image

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 6117
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by thegentle » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:18 pm

Randall wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:12 pm
thegentle wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:06 pm
Wolfie's done it again, hoovered up the ranking points as soon as anyone with any semblance of ability has fucked off
Maturing again?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'Orns

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 80816
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by Randall » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Fanny will be along to argue just that!
Image

User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 4145
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by StevieBoy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:41 pm

After looking at that line up, points/prize money won't change that shower of shite!

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 25132
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by Rogg » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:15 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:49 pm
The BDO conveyor belt is working wonders.

Robbo knocking on the door of the top 10.

Wolfie set to qualify.

Hamilton, Fitton and O'Shea all in contention for qualification.
You'd think they could at least get the English players right. Durrant, McGeeney, Baker and Whitehead all retiring in January has exposed something even more terrible.

They're ahem lucky still to have Hinges who purchased a dud ticket at the lottery of Wigan leisure centre.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 25132
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by Rogg » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 pm

Bennett into the frame with only 11 scores.
Also a race to the GSoD. As if anyone has a clue what's actually happening but half of the BDO players at this year's Slam could be Dutch...


Darts PPR‏ @DartsPPR180
Here's the latest race to the 2020 BDO World Championship

Since the last update - Bennett, Hamilton, Cuming & Tricole have replaced Vaes, Stainton, Machin & van Egdom as tentative qualifiers

Unterbuchner's ranking is still wrong on the BDO due to a spelling error in Italy


Image
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 10477
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Glad for Tricole and I'd like to see Machin in there too. Though he'd win the whole thing.

As for the GSOD, it just gets more awful every year doesn't it? The thought of Kleermaker and Mandigers being there is absolutely frightening. Heck, even Jobson did all right last year, it's really getting worse. I know what we all think of Mitchell but he's still one of the very few that could deliver something.

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 7512
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by Tommo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:40 pm
Glad for Tricole and I'd like to see Machin in there too. Though he'd win the whole thing.

As for the GSOD, it just gets more awful every year doesn't it? The thought of Kleermaker and Mandigers being there is absolutely frightening. Heck, even Jobson did all right last year, it's really getting worse. I know what we all think of Mitchell but he's still one of the very few that could deliver something.
Milk?
They're all here!

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 11023
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:58 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:40 pm
I know what we all think of Mitchell but he's still one of the very few that could deliver something.
Mitchell has a record of 3 wins and 6 losses at the GSOD. He's also failed to get out of the group stage in all three appearances in the tournament.
"nature v nuture , kid is surrounded by pricks you end up being one" Fandarts on Leighton Bennett

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 10477
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:18 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:58 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:40 pm
I know what we all think of Mitchell but he's still one of the very few that could deliver something.
Mitchell has a record of 3 wins and 6 losses at the GSOD. He's also failed to get out of the group stage in all three appearances in the tournament.
He was always close though. I know it means fuck all but recent BDO records at the Slam suggest that even 2-3 players getting out the group would be a decent showing. If I had to choose a player with the best hope of getting out the groups, Mitchell would be a very strong contender.

User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 4145
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by StevieBoy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:43 pm

Tommo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:40 pm
Glad for Tricole and I'd like to see Machin in there too. Though he'd win the whole thing.

As for the GSOD, it just gets more awful every year doesn't it? The thought of Kleermaker and Mandigers being there is absolutely frightening. Heck, even Jobson did all right last year, it's really getting worse. I know what we all think of Mitchell but he's still one of the very few that could deliver something.
Milk?
A Calf?

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 11023
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Path to the Piss Parade 2020

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:04 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:18 pm
He was always close though. I know it means fuck all but recent BDO records at the Slam suggest that even 2-3 players getting out the group would be a decent showing. If I had to choose a player with the best hope of getting out the groups, Mitchell would be a very strong contender.
In the 9 games he played, he averaged over 95 only 3 times. And he even managed to lose one of those games.

The rest of his performances ranged from mediocre to shite. If he's the best the BDO has to offer, then fucking hell things are grim.
"nature v nuture , kid is surrounded by pricks you end up being one" Fandarts on Leighton Bennett

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: cannibal, tungsten tossers and 20 guests