Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
Post Reply
cidermaster
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by cidermaster » Fri May 17, 2019 11:09 pm

Just wondering on the week Jocky Wilson came back in the Public light.
I think yes it really could be the end for Gary,Jocky won his last title of any note in 89,..........

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by Mabbsy » Fri May 17, 2019 11:42 pm

Keep drinking the apples fella

cidermaster
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by cidermaster » Sat May 18, 2019 12:01 am

Mabbsy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:42 pm
Keep drinking the apples fella
Well for the record I am on the Scotch and where and how is Gary doing the business?

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by Mabbsy » Sat May 18, 2019 12:19 am

cidermaster wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:01 am
Mabbsy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:42 pm
Keep drinking the apples fella
Well for the record I am on the Scotch and where and how is Gary doing the business?
I never said he was sweet cheeks x

cidermaster
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by cidermaster » Sat May 18, 2019 7:20 am

Mabbsy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:19 am
cidermaster wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:01 am
Mabbsy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:42 pm
Keep drinking the apples fella
Well for the record I am on the Scotch and where and how is Gary doing the business?
I never said he was sweet cheeks x
. I poured you a couple of huge Scotch’s,hope you enjoyed them x

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83119
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by Randall » Sat May 18, 2019 7:50 am

Think he has pretty much lost interest in the tour. Dont see him being around much longer.
Image

User avatar
BeppeBergomi
Posts: 3373
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by BeppeBergomi » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:11 pm

My call on this

I think that in January 2020 Gary will announce his retirement at the end of the 2021 Worlds.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 27179
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by Rogg » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Here we are in 2020. About as comprehensive a cutting through a full field as you'll see.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 11746
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:08 pm

Beppe's wanking material for the evening:

"nature v nuture , kid is surrounded by pricks you end up being one" Fandarts on Leighton Bennett

cidermaster
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by cidermaster » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Well he certainly has made me eat my Apple Hat!!

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 10937
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by The Thorn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:07 pm

He won a PC event, let's just calm down. Wade won like 5 of them and people are still convinced he had a dog shit year. (that's what one of my accounts would mention anyway)

User avatar
SuperSwede
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 am
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by SuperSwede » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:18 pm

cidermaster wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:01 pm
Well he certainly has made me eat my Apple Hat!!
He won a PC event, let's just calm down. Wade won like 5 of them and people are still convinced he had a dog shit year.
Sole trifecta member of the Rob Cross, Ian White and Mervyn King fan clubs. Membership open pending application.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 10937
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by The Thorn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Not you :D

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 2598
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by Emulsfier » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Not you :D
Thats undeniable proof im afriad. Big misstep on your part. Randall will be along with the alt account bans shortly.
Founder and sole member of the church of Jose de Sousa.

Boring Brendas number one and only fan.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 10937
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by The Thorn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:12 pm

Emulsfier wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Not you :D
Thats undeniable proof im afriad. Big misstep on your part. Randall will be along with the alt account bans shortly.
Better not if you want to continue posting

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 2598
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by Emulsfier » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:48 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:12 pm
Emulsfier wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Not you :D
Thats undeniable proof im afriad. Big misstep on your part. Randall will be along with the alt account bans shortly.
Better not if you want to continue posting
We are most offended at your accusation.
Founder and sole member of the church of Jose de Sousa.

Boring Brendas number one and only fan.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 83119
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by Randall » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Emulsfier wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Not you :D
Thats undeniable proof im afriad. Big misstep on your part. Randall will be along with the alt account bans shortly.
He sounds like a right violent bastard
Image

User avatar
SuperSwede
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 am
Contact:

Re: Is Gary Anderson Finished ?

Post by SuperSwede » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Not you :D
:lol:
Sole trifecta member of the Rob Cross, Ian White and Mervyn King fan clubs. Membership open pending application.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: bojeru, Cinnamon Bun, Dart Claret, Dfc180, Emulsfier, Fiss Plaps, ILAD, MSN [Bot], skweezit, Tommo, whereisman and 27 guests