Tour Card Race For 2020

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
User avatar
Safc
Posts: 2286
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by Safc » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:30 pm

thegentle wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:25 pm
Burton DeWitt
@bsd987
Krzysztof Ratajski is now within striking distance of the Top 16 after Ally Pally, which would get him a debut in Milton Keynes for the PDC Masters.

Image
Think it's fair to say he can play on a stage now! Imagine how high he'll end up if he can go on some runs on TV!
His progression is similar to Mensur just a bit quicker I deffo think he can get to where mensur has

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by thegentle » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:39 pm

Not sure if I even thought he'd keep his tour card after 2 years let alone one!
'Orns

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 24844
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by Rogg » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:56 pm

Burton DeWitt @bsd987 11m
Here is the updated post-Ally Pally tables. Jermaine Wattimena's first premier ranking quarter-final pulls him closer to the Top 16 and a spot in Milton Keynes in the PDC Masters.

Image
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by thegentle » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Rogg wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:56 pm
Burton DeWitt @bsd987 11m
Here is the updated post-Ally Pally tables. Jermaine Wattimena's first premier ranking quarter-final pulls him closer to the Top 16 and a spot in Milton Keynes in the PDC Masters.

Image
Milton Keynes doesn't need to see Whitlock, Lewis or Clayton, give us Ratty, Bunter, and just for laughs, Watters
'Orns

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by thegentle » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:24 am

Image

Alcinas deep in danger after failing to secure his spot at Ally Pally (yet at least), with Dekker and Petersen inching towards safety. Reckon Pipe is safe, Mansell should be, as long as Lewis doesn't deprive him of a spot at Ally Pally. Be a lot of nervous jobbers hoping Barney does pack it in at the end of the season

Congratulations to Cross, his ranking money distribution no longer so reliant on one big win, a genuine world #2 now
'Orns

User avatar
Cinnamon Bun
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 am

thegentle wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:24 am
Image

Alcinas deep in danger after failing to secure his spot at Ally Pally (yet at least), with Dekker and Petersen inching towards safety. Reckon Pipe is safe, Mansell should be, as long as Lewis doesn't deprive him of a spot at Ally Pally. Be a lot of nervous jobbers hoping Barney does pack it in at the end of the season

Congratulations to Cross, his ranking money distribution no longer so reliant on one big win, a genuine world #2 now
If they dont qualify through the PDPA qualifier it's near enough curtains for Norris, Thornton and Stevenson. As for Alcinas, Van De Pas and Cadby it will be a nervy Christmas if they dont qualify through the PDPA qualifier especially with the all of the underdogs doing well last year and especially with the latter most likely not entering the PDPA qualifier
Teaching De Sousa how to take out 120 on 3 double tops without busting his score
Founding member of the "get Chris Mason and Paul Nicholson off comentary" institution

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 1741
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by Captain Hobo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:44 pm

I'll give long odds on Cadby being at the PDPA Qualifier.
Founding member of the Justin PlPE Appreciation Society.

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by thegentle » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Captain Hobo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:44 pm
I'll give long odds on Cadby being at the PDPA Qualifier.
Absolutely no idea how that hearing he's got on the 20th will go, but if it's something that can be cleared up by December, then there's no reason not to enter the Oceanic Masters. Cadby may yet prove a saviour to one lucky 65th/66th placed jobber...
'Orns

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:33 pm

thegentle wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Captain Hobo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:44 pm
I'll give long odds on Cadby being at the PDPA Qualifier.
Absolutely no idea how that hearing he's got on the 20th will go, but if it's something that can be cleared up by December, then there's no reason not to enter the Oceanic Masters. Cadby may yet prove a saviour to one lucky 65th/66th placed jobber...
Didnt the masters allready happen and won by Robbie King? Or am i going senile at an alarming rate?
Founder and sole member of the church of Jose de Sousa.

Boring Brendas number one and only fan.

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 2286
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by Safc » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:37 pm

Emulsfier wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:33 pm
thegentle wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Captain Hobo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:44 pm
I'll give long odds on Cadby being at the PDPA Qualifier.
Absolutely no idea how that hearing he's got on the 20th will go, but if it's something that can be cleared up by December, then there's no reason not to enter the Oceanic Masters. Cadby may yet prove a saviour to one lucky 65th/66th placed jobber...
Didnt the masters allready happen and won by Robbie King? Or am i going senile at an alarming rate?
Nar your right bud think he means the PDPA floor qualifier the day after the pcf

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by thegentle » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Safc wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:37 pm
Emulsfier wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:33 pm
thegentle wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Captain Hobo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:44 pm
I'll give long odds on Cadby being at the PDPA Qualifier.
Absolutely no idea how that hearing he's got on the 20th will go, but if it's something that can be cleared up by December, then there's no reason not to enter the Oceanic Masters. Cadby may yet prove a saviour to one lucky 65th/66th placed jobber...
Didnt the masters allready happen and won by Robbie King? Or am i going senile at an alarming rate?
Nar your right bud think he means the PDPA floor qualifier the day after the pcf
Nobody's going senile! (Apart from maybe Randall lol)

The Oceanic Masters have already passed, with no Cadby. If he had any ambition to make it to England, I'm sure he would have entered that, so it's more than likely he won't be at the PDPA, and may have to return his tour card even if he stays in the top 64
'Orns

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 79929
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by Randall » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Gone, not going!
Image

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by thegentle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:54 pm

https://www.dartsrankings.com/postwch
Big qualification for Rab, jumps Simon Stevenson into 62nd, and will jump into 59th if he finishes 3rd or better in his Grand Slam group. Barney, Cadby and maybe even Gando judging by recent evidence could come to the rescue for someone...
'Orns

User avatar
thegentle
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Watford
Contact:

Re: Tour Card Race For 2020

Post by thegentle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:05 am

thegentle wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:54 pm
https://www.dartsrankings.com/postwch
Big qualification for Rab, jumps Simon Stevenson into 62nd, and will jump into 59th if he finishes 3rd or better in his Grand Slam group. Barney, Cadby and maybe even Gando judging by recent evidence could come to the rescue for someone...
Well placed to get out of the group, in which case he'd jump one more spot ahead of Cadby at the very least. With recent developments, could that be enough to secure another year on the tour?
'Orns

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 12 guests