Calling for Clubfoot

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
daveboygreen
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 pm
Any proof or is it another mid 9 darter shit, FD?
I have a bank statement with the return/withdrawal I made....But in the famous words of myself....Fuck's it gotta do with you??

User avatar
Cooking with Sanchez
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:34 pm

Course you do sweetheart. Shit at gambling, shit at darts.
Image

daveboygreen
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:34 pm
Course you do sweetheart. Shit at gambling, shit at darts.
Yeah ok Mr I hit back to back 14 darters for the first time in my life and got smashed by a cabbage so I nutted some bird to vent my anger

User avatar
Cooking with Sanchez
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm

All of that is a bit silly. Any danger of showing that £375 e/w or will you just beat your family up again if you get too annoyed?
Image

daveboygreen
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:24 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm
All of that is a bit silly. Any danger of showing that £375 e/w or will you just beat your family up again if you get too annoyed?
Not at all, I don't resort to your sort of actions towards the fairer sex, One thing that I always wondered....Did you stick the nut on Fallon because when she pulled your pants down looked a bit Asian in her facial expression with slanted eyes and said to you...'Where your cock'

User avatar
Cooking with Sanchez
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am

Even trying to put aside your complete illiteracy that doesn’t make sense. Did you fuck your stepdaughter after you beat her unconscious?
Image

daveboygreen
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:13 am

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am
Even trying to put aside your complete illiteracy that doesn’t make sense. Did you fuck your stepdaughter after you beat her unconscious?
Just remember shithead...I know who you are, Where you play darts, How shit you are at it and the fact that you are a woman beater, Before you go throwing shite at me then i would suggest you sort yourself out first you fat little cunt!!

User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 3631
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by StevieBoy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:20 am

Fight fight!

I'll have a bet on that

daveboygreen
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:47 am

StevieBoy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:20 am
Fight fight!

I'll have a bet on that
Don't whack yer tenner on CWS!!

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 9231
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by The Thorn » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:47 am
StevieBoy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:20 am
Fight fight!

I'll have a bet on that
Don't whack yer tenner on CWS!!
Sadly it has to be one on one mate. Matt is not allowed to help

User avatar
StevieBoy
Posts: 3631
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by StevieBoy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:47 am
StevieBoy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:20 am
Fight fight!

I'll have a bet on that
Don't whack yer tenner on CWS!!
Long odds are they lol

TopLad180
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by TopLad180 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:55 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 pm
Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 pm
Any proof or is it another mid 9 darter shit, FD?
I have a bank statement with the return/withdrawal I made....But in the famous words of myself....Fuck's it gotta do with you??
Can we see this please? Blank out all the other transactions on the statement, just the line which shows the big withdrawal from Betfair in November 2018 will be sufficient.

Either that or a screenshot of the bet.

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26572
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Thats nothing, I had £1800 on a 2/1 winner on Boxing Day.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Cooking with Sanchez
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:22 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:13 am
Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am
Even trying to put aside your complete illiteracy that doesn’t make sense. Did you fuck your stepdaughter after you beat her unconscious?
Just remember shithead...I know who you are, Where you play darts, How shit you are at it and the fact that you are a woman beater, Before you go throwing shite at me then i would suggest you sort yourself out first you fat little cunt!!
Are you actually crying? I’ve never made myself hard to find (or had to flee a country). Never laid a finger on a woman (much less my own family). Done more in darts than you ever will (never hidden away from public results). Anything else Mr Mitty? Ya shit stained cunt.
Image

User avatar
Hutchy72
Posts: 1780
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by Hutchy72 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:50 pm

One could easily envisage Oliver Hardy wearing Jackie Onasis style sunglasses by the weekend.

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 73996
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by M H » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Am I the only one feeling the love on this thread?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

daveboygreen
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:36 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:22 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:13 am
Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am
Even trying to put aside your complete illiteracy that doesn’t make sense. Did you fuck your stepdaughter after you beat her unconscious?
Just remember shithead...I know who you are, Where you play darts, How shit you are at it and the fact that you are a woman beater, Before you go throwing shite at me then i would suggest you sort yourself out first you fat little cunt!!
Are you actually crying? I’ve never made myself hard to find (or had to flee a country). Never laid a finger on a woman (much less my own family). Done more in darts than you ever will (never hidden away from public results). Anything else Mr Mitty? Ya shit stained cunt.
Keep telling yourself that Roland

daveboygreen
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:36 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:22 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:13 am
Cooking with Sanchez wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am
Even trying to put aside your complete illiteracy that doesn’t make sense. Did you fuck your stepdaughter after you beat her unconscious?
Just remember shithead...I know who you are, Where you play darts, How shit you are at it and the fact that you are a woman beater, Before you go throwing shite at me then i would suggest you sort yourself out first you fat little cunt!!
Are you actually crying? I’ve never made myself hard to find (or had to flee a country). Never laid a finger on a woman (much less my own family). Done more in darts than you ever will (never hidden away from public results). Anything else Mr Mitty? Ya shit stained cunt.
Keep telling yourself that Roland

TopLad180
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by TopLad180 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:29 pm

No response to the request for the bank statement or receipt, I notice.

oche balboa
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling for Clubfoot

Post by oche balboa » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:04 pm

I'm shocked DBG has friends.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Greipel, Randall, Safc, The Thorn and 11 guests