The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:01 pm



Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 The Greatest Show on Rob's Earth 2019 (Dec 13 - Jan 1) 
Author Message
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Rogg wrote:
Safc wrote:
Not sure about this how many Asian and and Aussie players can you have and still they shoe horn Devon Peterson in

Africa will have a knockout qualifier, so they are not shoehorning Devon into it this time. Big plans these, seems they're finally getting to grips with everything.

Quote:
knockout events to be held in China, Japan, India, Africa, New Zealand, South America, Germany, Ireland and four qualifiers across Europe


But will they have lads visiting bards near the venues to give away free tickets and hot dogs?


Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:37 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Posts: 4754
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
The BDO will have to treat the ladies the same as the men when it comes to the rules, can't play both worlds.
When is the women's qualifer for ally pally? Will the BDO set the rules for potters piss up invitational before or after the ladies have qualified for ally pally? After all they are going to want to see who to exclude and how many as well as how many spots Bo selects is outta of the running for landside

_________________
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation


Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:48 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
No news of dates for the woman qualifiers yet. One in the UK and one in Germany.

Now that her gentleman friend is in charge, surely Bo's first priority can be to carry out her pleasing vision of equal pay at the piss palace.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:27 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 6290
Location: East Yorkshire
Rogg wrote:
No news of dates for the woman qualifiers yet. One in the UK and one in Germany.

Now that her gentleman friend is in charge, surely Bo's first priority can be to carry out her pleasing vision of equal pay at the piss palace.


Yes, the men should definitely get the same as the lesbians.

_________________
They're all here!


Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:47 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Details confirmed for Ally Pally woman qualifiers. Dusseldorf and Milton Keynes in November.

Using a pic of Ana for the item. Some seethe. The Human Calculator on the twatter thread forwarding it to Lorraine.

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/08/10/worl ... -confirmed

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5269
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Tommo wrote:
Rogg wrote:
No news of dates for the woman qualifiers yet. One in the UK and one in Germany.

Now that her gentleman friend is in charge, surely Bo's first priority can be to carry out her pleasing vision of equal pay at the piss palace.


Yes, the men should definitely get the same as the lesbians.


:lol:


Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:16 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
cannibal wrote:
The BDO will have to treat the ladies the same as the men when it comes to the rules, can't play both worlds.
When is the women's qualifer for ally pally? Will the BDO set the rules for potters piss up invitational before or after the ladies have qualified for ally pally? After all they are going to want to see who to exclude and how many as well as how many spots Bo selects is outta of the running for landside

Dates and locations now confirmed by the PDC.

Over to Uncle Des. I feel sure he will announce his exquisite blueprint well in advance.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:30 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Zeyes wrote:
German qualifying playoff to be on TV this year: https://www.pdc-europe.tv/2018/07/04/da ... erfuegbar/

Was played on stage the last few years, too, but low-key in front of, I dunno, maybe 100 people and without cameras. This year they're actually promoting it as a full event at the Maritim Hotel in Düsseldorf, where they've previously done Euro Tours. (Not that they're going to sell 2000 tickets for this, of course.)

The women's Rest of the World Qualifier will be at this venue the day before then^

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Got one!


Deta Hedman @Deta132 46m
Well entry in , hope many others follow and showcase ladies darts #MiltonKeynes

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Deta, Ana, Fallon, Winstanley and Hammond. Good on em.
https://mobile.twitter.com/corrine_182/ ... 4554234881

BDO lacking a clue how to react, one suspects. Their women Worlds will be in tatters if they default to the banhammer here. Bo tho!

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:27 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Posts: 1602
Rogg wrote:
Got one!


Deta Hedman @Deta132 46m
Well entry in , hope many others follow and showcase ladies darts #MiltonKeynes

Northy going to get slapped then for posting that bollocks about Deta not doing it.

Rogg wrote:
Deta, Ana, Fallon, Winstanley and Hammond. Good on em.
https://mobile.twitter.com/corrine_182/ ... 4554234881

BDO lacking a clue how to react, one suspects. Their women Worlds will be in tatters if they default to the banhammer here. Bo tho!

Trina v Bo Lakeshite munters final for 2019!


Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
So Ashton plays the development tour but doesn't enter this?
Be interesting to watch the bdo start flapping over this.


Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:13 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Randall wrote:
So Ashton plays the development tour but doesn't enter this?
Be interesting to watch the bdo start flapping over this.

Entry deadline is mid-November, this is just Hammond saying who's in so far.

Of course if the BDO do something hardline stupid then some might change their minds. Did I say if

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:18 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Well don't fuckn force yourselves, it's only been 2 months. :roll:
Bo still carefully studying the potential piss palace draw bracket post-banhammer?

Quote:
The BDO are due to release a statement within the next week, though it remains unclear as to whether they will permit their players to enter the PDC qualifiers.

https://www.live-darts.com/category/dar ... -20180814/

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:49 am
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Rogg wrote:
Well don't fuckn force yourselves, it's only been 2 months. :roll:
Bo still carefully studying the potential piss palace draw bracket post-banhammer?

Quote:
The BDO are due to release a statement within the next week, though it remains unclear as to whether they will permit their players to enter the PDC qualifiers.

https://www.live-darts.com/category/dar ... -20180814/


All depends on whether Bo fancies having a go. If she doesn't she could actually win a game should Lakeshite go ahead

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:04 pm
Profile Send private message WWW

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Posts: 984
Father Rout wrote:
Rogg wrote:
Well don't fuckn force yourselves, it's only been 2 months. :roll:
Bo still carefully studying the potential piss palace draw bracket post-banhammer?

Quote:
The BDO are due to release a statement within the next week, though it remains unclear as to whether they will permit their players to enter the PDC qualifiers.

https://www.live-darts.com/category/dar ... -20180814/


All depends on whether Bo fancies having a go. If she doesn't she could actually win a game should Lakeshite go ahead


A match at Lakeshite that Bo has a chance of winning? That shouldn't be seen by anyone.


Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:39 am
Profile
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Captain Hobo wrote:
Father Rout wrote:
Rogg wrote:
Well don't fuckn force yourselves, it's only been 2 months. :roll:
Bo still carefully studying the potential piss palace draw bracket post-banhammer?

Quote:
The BDO are due to release a statement within the next week, though it remains unclear as to whether they will permit their players to enter the PDC qualifiers.

https://www.live-darts.com/category/dar ... -20180814/


All depends on whether Bo fancies having a go. If she doesn't she could actually win a game should Lakeshite go ahead


A match at Lakeshite that Bo has a chance of winning? That shouldn't be seen by anyone.


Might not be at lakeshite!


Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:04 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Posts: 984
Randall wrote:
Captain Hobo wrote:
Father Rout wrote:
Rogg wrote:
Well don't fuckn force yourselves, it's only been 2 months. :roll:
Bo still carefully studying the potential piss palace draw bracket post-banhammer?

Quote:
The BDO are due to release a statement within the next week, though it remains unclear as to whether they will permit their players to enter the PDC qualifiers.

https://www.live-darts.com/category/dar ... -20180814/


All depends on whether Bo fancies having a go. If she doesn't she could actually win a game should Lakeshite go ahead


A match at Lakeshite that Bo has a chance of winning? That shouldn't be seen by anyone.


Might not be at lakeshite!


Or on TV either, God-willing


Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:20 am
Profile
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
How I would chortle.


Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Jetze Jan Idsardi @jetze_jan Aug 17
The European Qualifiers for the World Championship have been confirmed today. 4 qualifiers will be held in The Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain and Hungary.

Image

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:01 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Tommo and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.