The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:56 pm



Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 The Grimmest Show on Earth 2018 - 'World' Darts CatasTrophy 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16663
If there's something wrong with you, this is the thread for you.

Starts at 7 UK time tonight. Behold these treats. Tickets are still available.


19:00 Last 32 (6) Ross Mcnoloyalty v Daniel Day
19:30 Last 16 (3) Deta Hedman v Roz Bulmer
20;00 Last 32 (11) Gary Jobson v Ryan Hogarth
20:30 Last 16 (6) Sharon Prins v Tricia Wright
21:00 Last 32 (14) Kyle McKinstry v Jon Worsley
21:30 Last 32 (3) Scott Mitchell v Pengiran Mohamed
22:00 Last 16 (2) Aileen de Graaf v Maria O'Brien
22:30 Last 32 (10) James Hurrell v Peter Machin

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed May 30, 2018 11:50 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25156
Here we are then, final table ticket sales on the Guild Hall website (and also Skiddle as I was able to work out the sales there: a grand total of TWO)

Number in brackets is the change since Friday. The Thursday figure is not wrong - I double checked it.

Wednesday - 46 (up 19)
Thursday - 42 (DOWN 7!!)
Friday - 39 (up 18, includes 2 on Skiddle)
Sat afternoon - 24 (up 5)
Sat evening - 56 (up 8)
Sun afternoon - 12 (up 4)
Sun evening - 18 (up 3)

TOTAL = 237 (up 41)

The Welsh cinema had sold 301 by the morning of the first day and that was only for 4 sessions, so this has been even more of a catastrophe than that assuming they havent sold loads for the stands right at the back :DDD:

Take a bow, Sue Wayne and Des.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed May 30, 2018 12:13 pm
Profile Send private message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69551
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Masochists and comedy lovers everywhere looking forward to it.
Except in Preston obviously


Wed May 30, 2018 12:16 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16663
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Sun afternoon - 12 (up 4)
Sun evening - 18 (up 3)

The whole thing is a general lol but I can't think of how to describe this.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed May 30, 2018 1:39 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Posts: 4741
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
This is a car wreck that you just can't not look at. Good job ginge on the tix counts, you are one obsessed father fucker lol

_________________
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation


Wed May 30, 2018 1:59 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25156
cannibal wrote:
This is a car wreck that you just can't not look at. Good job ginge on the tix counts, you are one obsessed father fucker lol
Suppose it was either that or spending my evening last night putting 32 Tweets on my account with stats about all the male players in the field....

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed May 30, 2018 2:01 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16663
The live stream (thanks to Zeyes) for those fortunate enough to have an ocean between themselves and the ensuing farce.
11 watching at the moment, the mind boggles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIuZ6JGYw0s

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed May 30, 2018 2:04 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16663
Did we pack the curtainnnn


Image

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed May 30, 2018 2:15 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 7023
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
cannibal wrote:
This is a car wreck that you just can't not look at. Good job ginge on the tix counts, you are one obsessed father fucker lol
Suppose it was either that or spending my evening last night putting 32 Tweets on my account with stats about all the male players in the field....


Hope you didn't fucking count those tweets


Wed May 30, 2018 2:18 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25156
The Thorn wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
cannibal wrote:
This is a car wreck that you just can't not look at. Good job ginge on the tix counts, you are one obsessed father fucker lol
Suppose it was either that or spending my evening last night putting 32 Tweets on my account with stats about all the male players in the field....


Hope you didn't fucking count those tweets
Nice try.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed May 30, 2018 2:19 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Posts: 4741
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Rogg wrote:
The live stream (thanks to Zeyes) for those fortunate enough to have an ocean between themselves and the ensuing farce.
11 watching at the moment, the mind boggles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIuZ6JGYw0s

For those here enjoying self inflicted pain use google chrome with the add on hola. Set your country to non UK and you should be able to watch the YouTube must fine.

_________________
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation


Wed May 30, 2018 2:27 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25156
Oche having a seethe to the forum Twitter account about the sales numbers being posted there.

Thick as mince. Still doesn't realise about 10 people have the password to it...

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed May 30, 2018 2:36 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 7023
Won't be able to watch tonight, crap. Maybe I can make it for the last game, Machin is one of the few I'd actually like to see and Hurrell ain't that bad either.
From Thursday onwards the proper darts is on and that obviously takes the priority.


Wed May 30, 2018 3:17 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25156
Oh dear...Image

Guess where Dan Morris works? :D

Image

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed May 30, 2018 3:17 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16663
THE PDC DID IT IN 1994 DAMN YOUR EARS

Hours before kick off and it's still getting worse. What a boot in the balls for the few people who cared enough to pay to be there. There's yer loyalty. Best hope they don't read that.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed May 30, 2018 3:42 pm
Profile Send private message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69551
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
So if it's empty they officially can't give tickets away.


Wed May 30, 2018 3:42 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25156
Rogg wrote:
THE PDC DID IT IN 1994 DAMN YOUR EARS

Hours before kick off and it's still getting worse. What a boot in the balls for the few people who cared enough to pay to be there. There's yer loyalty. Best hope they don't read that.
Too late, some of the Fanatics have seen it and are fuming :D

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed May 30, 2018 3:43 pm
Profile Send private message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69551
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Rogg wrote:
THE PDC DID IT IN 1994 DAMN YOUR EARS

Hours before kick off and it's still getting worse. What a boot in the balls for the few people who cared enough to pay to be there. There's yer loyalty. Best hope they don't read that.
Too late, some of the Fanatics have seen it and are fuming :D


Share some of the seeth please :mrgreen:


Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25156
Randall wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Rogg wrote:
THE PDC DID IT IN 1994 DAMN YOUR EARS

Hours before kick off and it's still getting worse. What a boot in the balls for the few people who cared enough to pay to be there. There's yer loyalty. Best hope they don't read that.
Too late, some of the Fanatics have seen it and are fuming :D


Share some of the seeth please :mrgreen:
I'm not party to it im afraid, just going off what someone else said.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Wed May 30, 2018 3:58 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16663
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Rogg wrote:
THE PDC DID IT IN 1994 DAMN YOUR EARS

Hours before kick off and it's still getting worse. What a boot in the balls for the few people who cared enough to pay to be there. There's yer loyalty. Best hope they don't read that.
Too late, some of the Fanatics have seen it and are fuming :D

I give up then. This 'Promoter' doesn't even know the name of the event. A nice touch.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed May 30, 2018 4:05 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 612 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mabbsy and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.