All this talk of scabs and so on

Threads Worth Preserving
Sheep Shagger

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Dicie wrote:How do others feel about it???

Iv not met frog, snake or the knots lad, but i wud surely enjoy a few pints with them, and seeing them called scabs is fairly annoying.
totally out of order in my honest opinion, how some can comment on the rights and wrongs when they do not know the full facts has always amazed me but to throw personal abuse around just for the sake of it, to people who just a couple of days ago were their best buddies makes no sense, they are basically saying if you are not with us then you are against us

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sat May 07, 2011 9:43 pm

nikkiboy wrote:

Iv not met frog, snake or the knots lad, but i wud surely enjoy a few pints with them, and seeing them called scabs is fairly annoying.
totally out of order in my honest opinion, how some can comment on the rights and wrongs when they do not know the full facts has always amazed me but to throw personal abuse around just for the sake of it, to people who just a couple of days ago were their best buddies makes no sense, they are basically saying if you are not with us then you are against us

You at the oxford game today?? STandard any good in de mens B??

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Dicie wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

You at the oxford game today?? STandard any good in de mens B??
nah it was pissing down earlier and when I finished around 1 the sun came out so I went and sat outside the pub, drank beer and watched the world go by

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 pm

This is all doing my head in. I think I'm going to steer clear of both sites from now on until this is all sorted or at least calms down.

See you all soon. I'm off out for cider.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Rout

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

nikkiboy wrote:

Why dont you just fuck off?

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Why dont you just fuck off?
let it go ikkle one, let it go you are making yourself look stupid

Rout

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 pm

nikkiboy wrote:let it go ikkle one, let it go you are making yourself look stupid
Your making yourself look like a shit stirring hypocrite. Again.

You want your finger in every pie, fuck off and run your own forum, this is none of your concern

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:let it go ikkle one, let it go you are making yourself look stupid

You want your finger in every pie, fuck off and run your own forum, this is none of your concern
oh so only a certain few are allowed to comment? an interesting concept for a forum

Wobblybob

Post by Wobblybob » Sat May 07, 2011 9:55 pm

nikkiboy wrote:

It's not the decent ones on there who are spouting the scab stuff, it's the same ones who will run it down if they are allowed to run free which is what they seem to now expect. I hope for the sake of the site that doesn't happen.

I can't personally see the 2 sites coming back together which is a shame because there are good people now on each (or both)

My opinion is if people want to stay on there fine.
If people want to come on here fine.
If people want to do both fine.

If people want to go on either to slag the other off, go on either to purposely try to derail them or generally just shit stir (which all seem to have happened the last few days) then it's pretty pathetic.

Oh, and hi.

Knots & crosses

Post by Knots & crosses » Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi bob.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Wobblybob wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

It's not the decent ones on there who are spouting the scab stuff, it's the same ones who will run it down if they are allowed to run free which is what they seem to now expect. I hope for the sake of the site that doesn't happen.

I can't personally see the 2 sites coming back together which is a shame because there are good people now on each (or both)

My opinion is if people want to stay on there fine.
If people want to come on here fine.
If people want to do both fine.

If people want to go on either to slag the other off, go on either to purposely try to derail them or generally just shit stir (which all seem to have happened the last few days) then it's pretty pathetic.

Oh, and hi.
hi Bob, yep thats kind of the way I see it as well, had a few issues with df but have a lot of time for MH, snake, frog and loads of others as I think they are decent, honest people who do not deserve to be slated by a few and thats the only reason I am commenting

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:

oh so only a certain few are allowed to comment? an interesting concept for a forum

seems rout dont agree with your opinion or your right to express yourself.
Rout claims he is just a member on DF yet comes on here telling others its not their concern,,,as if only he can discuss stuff.

Rout

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:

Get your own house in order before trying to tell others what they can and cant do or trying to act as some sort of saviour.

Rout

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 pm

[quote="Justin Credible"]You dont know the half of it Gaz. This is about the DF community of which you are part of. Nikki has done fuck all but try and disrail and upset that community for a long while hence why I think any attempt he makes to get involved is to benefit his own ends first. A weasel of the highest order.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Rout wrote:
Get your own house in order before trying to tell others what they can and cant do or trying to act as some sort of saviour.
well then surely that applies to you as well? people in glass houses and all that

doG

Post by doG » Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm

M H wrote:What I personally don't want want is a war between here and any other forum, it aint necessary.
Morning/evening....whatever.
You know it's only a matter of time.

Been lookin around but can't find the rulz book for here, is there one ?
doG
dOg...off his chain

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Rout wrote:You dont know the half of it Gaz. This is about the DF community of which you are part of. Nikki has done fuck all but try and disrail and upset that community for a long while hence why I think any attempt he makes to get involved is to benefit his own ends first. A weasel of the highest order.
[/quote]
you really don't have a clue do you, my problem was with you fella and to be brutally honest you and your brother did more to derail and upset df than I could ever do

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Rout wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:You dont know the half of it Gaz. This is about the DF community of which you are part of. Nikki has done fuck all but try and disrail and upset that community for a long while hence why I think any attempt he makes to get involved is to benefit his own ends first. A weasel of the highest order.
all bullshit aside rout.....I would like to see you back on TSoD, your troubles with nikki who I have good time for are between yerselves and nothing to do with the issue of here and DF.

The only way this "war" affects TSoD is when members tire of the ongoing battle and go to TSoD for darts chat.
Bradders has already mentioned this also and spoke of logging out of both here and DF as a result so he will go to TSoD for the darts conversation.
If this squabbling continue the sad fact is nobody wins.
I was a bit harsh in saying that I wished the DF forum would die out, but considering the shit I get on there andwho is left on there and who is running the place with his history of abuse towards my account you cannot expect me to really have any love lost for the place.

I fully intend to post on 2 forums like I did in the past with the only difference is that this site replaces the old DF in my 2 sites

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm

I have a dream.
A dream where bitching is a rarity and everyone has a laugh.
A dream where we dont need to pick the bones out of other sites but concentrate rather on whats going on here.
A dream where ifix win all the prediction comps.

Rout

Post by Rout » Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Rout wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:You dont know the half of it Gaz. This is about the DF community of which you are part of. Nikki has done fuck all but try and disrail and upset that community for a long while hence why I think any attempt he makes to get involved is to benefit his own ends first. A weasel of the highest order.
all bullshit aside rout.....I would like to see you back on TSoD, your troubles with nikki who I have good time for are between yerselves and nothing to do with the issue of here and DF.

The only way this "war" affects TSoD is when members tire of the ongoing battle and go to TSoD for darts chat.
Bradders has already mentioned this also and spoke of logging out of both here and DF as a result so he will go to TSoD for the darts conversation.
If this squabbling continue the sad fact is nobody wins.
I was a bit harsh in saying that I wished the DF forum would die out, but considering the shit I get on there andwho is left on there and who is running the place with his history of abuse towards my account you cannot expect me to really have any love lost for the place.

I fully intend to post on 2 forums like I did in the past with the only difference is that this site replaces the old DF in my 2 sites
I have no interest in arguing with you Gaz either. But I can see through Nikki and his motives, hence my reaction. Best just leave it between him and me.

The reality is the only winners here are TSOD, as quite a lot of people are saying if this is not sorted soon they wont bother posting on either forum.

So congrats to all involved, a once great community ruined. Ill say the same to everyone involved too, (already have to some) before anyone accuses me of taking sides.

Total shame.