TDF Stalker Thread

Threads Worth Preserving
Justin Credible

Re: TDF Stalker Thread

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Going back to the tattoo thing, she is clearly someone who has no photo ID. Anyone who doesnt possess either a driving license or a passport is, generally, a scumbag.

My passport is out of date, and I dont have a drivers license.

So how you work out those without photo id are scumbags is wrong.
In fact over here those most likely to be scum are those on the dole, and all their cards are photo id cards, so the scummiest are the most likely to had photo id

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:Going back to the tattoo thing, she is clearly someone who has no photo ID. Anyone who doesnt possess either a driving license or a passport is, generally, a scumbag.

In fact over here those most likely to be scum are those on the dole, and all their cards are photo id cards, so the scummiest are the most likely to had photo id
We dont have "photo ID cards" in the UK, think we are one of the few European countries not to do so. Maybe we should.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:41 pm

not sure if its a good thing or not.

On the plus the social pps number card covers a whole range of things, from dole cards, old folks card, bus passes for those eligible, disability etc.
The down side if you lose it you are fucked as if you are a pensioner and lose your card you wont get paid without it unless you go to get a replacement and that means going to a city or some office , and not only does that cost money, it costs time and most old people or those on the dole cannot afford to miss a week, even if its backdated.

Also dont think i like the idea of then in general and as a way of controlling everyone.
They have their good and bad points but think the bad outweighs the good

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Most of us carry ID in some form or other regardless of an ID card. I see a problem losing it in the context Gaz posted but lose a bank card and we're pretty much fucked till we get a replacement
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:41 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

We dont have "photo ID cards" in the UK, think we are one of the few European countries not to do so. Maybe we should.
Ginge saying he wants the UK to be like Nazi Germany, there.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 pm

M H wrote: I've no problem with benefits helping someone put out of work through no fault of his/her own or the genuine sick and disabled. Career scroungers are a totally different matter and the ones the DSS or whatever it's called now should be going after.

Instead they go after the easy targets
My impression is that she is on incapacity. There's no way the Job Centre would let her sponge for this long without consequence. Especially as she is only in her early 20's.

I didn't have valid photo ID until I was around 21/22 in 2009. I had to upgrade my passport. Most youngsters get photo I.D when they sign-up for college/Uni at 16-18, but it usually can't be used as proof of identity. She's clearly never had an interest in driving, as you get photo I.D with a provisional license; which can be used as proof of identity.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:06 am

She has gone to Blackpool today. Dread to think what state her back will be in by the end of the day....
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:56 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote:She has gone to Blackpool today. Dread to think what state her back will be in by the end of the day....
The fucking idle cunt will be getting pushed along the golden mile like a Lou & Andy sketch from Little Britain.

PubChucker

Post by PubChucker » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:She has gone to Blackpool today. Dread to think what state her back will be in by the end of the day....
The fucking idle cunt will be getting pushed along the golden mile like a Lou & Andy sketch from Little Britain.
I can see it now, complete with 'Kiss Me Quick' hat :|

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:32 pm

PubChucker wrote:
Hutchy72 wrote:
I can see it now, complete with 'Kiss Me Quick' hat :|
No no no, only "He" can kiss her.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
M H wrote: I've no problem with benefits helping someone put out of work through no fault of his/her own or the genuine sick and disabled. Career scroungers are a totally different matter and the ones the DSS or whatever it's called now should be going after.

My impression is that she is on incapacity. There's no way the Job Centre would let her sponge for this long without consequence. Especially as she is only in her early 20's.

I didn't have valid photo ID until I was around 21/22 in 2009. I had to upgrade my passport. Most youngsters get photo I.D when they sign-up for college/Uni at 16-18, but it usually can't be used as proof of identity. She's clearly never had an interest in driving, as you get photo I.D with a provisional license; which can be used as proof of identity.

She's not because she was whining not long ago how the Jobcentre had sanctioned her.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:

She's not because she was whining not long ago how the Jobcentre had sanctioned her.
They should have fucking sectioned her

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:She's not because she was whining not long ago how the Jobcentre had sanctioned her.
That makes a bit more sense.

The only other alternative was that she is one of those scroungers who has the street smarts to work the system; and gets paid in full despite doing fuck all. She didn't strike me as that type.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:08 am

Speaking of Blackpool, any guesses who this is Lister? :D
me and my hubby went to blackpool for 5 days this year.
in total spent 370 for hotel , theme park , couple of other attractions , food , travel & spending money
spending money was around 70 and half of that went on the 2p machines :p
to be honest that holiday is more of a bargain really - cant moan at under 400 for what was a good holiday

only our second holiday in the 6 years we have been together though. which sucks

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Fordham's stunt double ?

Nah it can't be. That fat fuck spends 370 quid a day on food alone.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:Fordham's stunt double ?
Yup :D on a thread elsewhere. The first line of the post expressed incredulation that people spend 4 figures on a holiday :D

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:34 pm

We should all start paying more income tax so the vermin can have a couple of holidays every year.
Why the fuck should they have to get a job to pay for their own entertainment

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 pm

A couple of years back some women came round the office asking for donations...to send a couple of disadvantaged kids in a taxi to Skegness for the day.

I almost told them to go and look at train timetables and to get fucked.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:47 pm

hate begging cunts with no shame

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:27 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:Fordham's stunt double ?
Yup :D on a thread elsewhere. The first line of the post expressed incredulation that people spend 4 figures on a holiday :D
For us mortals out of the loop?