Tis the time for a new season

How's your arrers going?
Jimmi

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Jimmi » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:53 pm

You’d have beaten the geezer I lost to.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:15 am

I've been turning up Tuesdays but hardly playing.
Waste of time really, we've got too many players now and it's difficult for the skipper to keep everyone happy.
Saying that, he's clearly got his favourites and I'm not one of them.
Will knock it on the head for a while and see if they come calling if they're ever short but I doubt it.
My game's nowhere near where it used to be which makes things even more frustrating but hey ho.
Need to practice but you know what, I just can't be bothered so that says it all really.

Last week the spread was very good, a selection of savouries which went down well.

Onwards and upwards..............

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Mabbsy wrote:I've been turning up Tuesdays but hardly playing.
Waste of time really, we've got too many players now and it's difficult for the skipper to keep everyone happy.
Will knock it on the head for a while and see if they come calling if they're ever short but I doubt it.
My game's nowhere near where it used to be which makes things even more frustrating but hey ho.
Need to practice but you know what, I just can't be bothered so that says it all really.

Last week the spread was very good, a selection of savouries which went down well.

What are Dave’s thoughts on this?

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:18 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Fucks it gotta do with you???

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:48 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:07 pm

I'm sure Dave will be ecstatic with this news :lol: :lol: :lol:

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:12 pm

Yes....Over the moon that the spread was very good.....

Ecstatic that the team captain thinks you are a wanker also.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:19 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:12 pm Yes....Over the moon that the spread was very good.....

Hey Dave, come on fellow crocked darter. What's the comps calendar looking like in and around the midlands, mate
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:28 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:19 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:12 pm Yes....Over the moon that the spread was very good.....

Hey Dave, come on fellow crocked darter. What's the comps calendar looking like in and around the midlands, mate

Fucks it gotta do with you??

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:20 am

RIP Kyle
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:15 pm

And John Gwynne

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:45 pm

Jimmi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:15 pm And John Gwynne
He died?

ffs

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:21 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:28 pm

Thanks, I think, for the reply best buddy.
Be seeing you on an oche soon no doubt?

Regards!
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Regards!
Unlikely, that

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:02 pm

The Thorn wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:21 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Regards!
Unlikely, that
:D

Grazer

Post by Grazer » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:16 pm

Wanted D20, hit D1. Went for D19, hit D3....yep, sounds about right for me

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:23 am

Unlucky that Grazer. I was gonna post this on ADC thread, but as it's been hijacked and this is in topic I'll post it here. Would DBG ever admit such a thing...

Monday at Erdington (my man utd pal from ADC thread was also playing there)...It was around my 3rd group match of the night and I had 170 left. As I stepped towards the oche, whippersnapper called me, I looked over to see the fishing and reeling in motion for the big fish.

First dart T20, 2nd dart T20, 3rd dart, Bull. Big fish landed. Except it didn't happen like that.

First dart was nowhere to be seen on camera as it had landed between D1 and the number 1 on the surround. 🤣

2 single 20's followed. Now wanting 130 I hit T20, small 20, 25. Can't remember If I eventually won the leg?

Over to you Dave. Tell us about your last match where you averaged 100+

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:44 am

Suspect Device wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:23 am Unlucky that Grazer. I was gonna post this on ADC thread, but as it's been hijacked and this is in topic I'll post it here. Would DBG ever admit such a thing...

Monday at Erdington (my man utd pal from ADC thread was also playing there)...It was around my 3rd group match of the night and I had 170 left. As I stepped towards the oche, whippersnapper called me, I looked over to see the fishing and reeling in motion for the big fish.

First dart T20, 2nd dart T20, 3rd dart, Bull. Big fish landed. Except it didn't happen like that.

First dart was nowhere to be seen on camera as it had landed between D1 and the number 1 on the surround. 🤣

2 single 20's followed. Now wanting 130 I hit T20, small 20, 25. Can't remember If I eventually won the leg?

Few weeks ago...Virgin Tavern in Worcester...

14, 17, 13 darts and a 3-0 win

Was my first game in a round robin comp against Worcestershire county player Andy Pullen, 5 players in the group I got through in 2nd place winning 3 out of 4 matches, Won my last 8 match 4-3 then lost in the semis 4-1, Longer the night went on the worse I got to be fair, Was still struggling to be on my feet for so long throwing.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:40 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:44 am
Suspect Device wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:23 am Unlucky that Grazer. I was gonna post this on ADC thread, but as it's been hijacked and this is in topic I'll post it here. Would DBG ever admit such a thing...

Was my first game in a round robin comp against Worcestershire county player Andy Pullen. Took a shit on the Oche (bad Chinese), and was still struggling to be on my feet after horsing pints all night .
More likely.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:49 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:44 am

14, 17, 13 darts and a 3-0 win

Was my first game in a round robin comp against Worcestershire county player Andy Pullen, 5 players in the group I got through in 2nd place winning 3 out of 4 matches, Won my last 8 match 4-3 then lost in the semis 4-1, Longer the night went on the worse I got to be fair, Was still struggling to be on my feet for so long throwing.
:lol: :lol:
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:55 pm

It’s the willingness and dedication to telling these lies all the time that gets me. Must be exhausting :lol:
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.