2016 PDC Premier League

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Randall
Site Admin

Re: 2016 PDC Premier League

Post by Randall » Fri May 20, 2016 7:32 am

sennafan24 wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:Battle of the champions 97, challenge match with barney 99, matchplay semi with Adams 01.
Taylor put them all to the sword.
Fordham in 2004 as well.
The gimps will tell you barney was the better player 98-2005
Look at the head to head over that period. Taylor owned him even then.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri May 20, 2016 7:38 am

the so called elite in the bdo now could not even beat bunting,
Bunting raped the bdo non stop and he came over and flopped

barney like bunting came over when dominating the bdo, and he was made taylors bitch,...the same barney that made spineless and the bdo jobbers his bitch.

darts1000

Post by darts1000 » Fri May 20, 2016 8:45 am

Justin Credible wrote:the so called elite in the bdo now could not even beat bunting,
Bunting raped the bdo non stop and he came over and flopped

barney like bunting came over when dominating the bdo, and he was made taylors bitch,...the same barney that made spineless and the bdo jobbers his bitch.
But MVG, who came over from the BDO and didn't even win a match at Lakeside, made everyone in the PDC his bitch.

darts1000

Post by darts1000 » Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 am

Justin Credible wrote:looking beyond the retarded posts of Myers, the sad reality is that not only did he lose to MVg who was far from his best, he lost badly and gave up.

He is done, and has been for a long time.
The PL was masking a lot of it as they were short format games, and taylor got some confience beating up jobbers like chizzy, thornton etc.

come the matchplay and longer format you will see taylor go out early
MVG vs Taylor resemlbled Ali vs Holmes or Ali vs Berbick. Taylor is just a shell of himself now.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri May 20, 2016 9:33 am

darts1000 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:looking beyond the retarded posts of Myers, the sad reality is that not only did he lose to MVg who was far from his best, he lost badly and gave up.

The PL was masking a lot of it as they were short format games, and taylor got some confience beating up jobbers like chizzy, thornton etc.

MVG vs Taylor resemlbled Ali vs Holmes or Ali vs Berbick. Taylor is just a shell of himself now.
Excellent analogy

darts1000

Post by darts1000 » Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 am

Darth Randall wrote:
darts1000 wrote:

Excellent analogy
Someone else made that analogy on this site. I wanted MVG to win, but not in this way. It was hard to watch the once great Taylor take a hiding like that. I would have preferred a 11-7 or an 11-8 win for MVG and Taylor throwing a similar average as MVG.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri May 20, 2016 10:34 am

Had Taylor beaten him in Rotterdam last week, it might have been a closer match last night. Taylor was building up to getting on top of him, with snide remarks in interviews to get into his head, saying he's worked out his weakness, calling him 'Gurween' etc. and you saw how he celebrated getting a 6-6 against him a few weeks ago.

It was all building up to Rotterdam, where he'd beat him in his own backyard, win the league, make him cry again and get him back in his pocket. It didn't work, and then last night the whole thing collapsed around him like we've never seen before. Now he's got nowhere to go. Taylor never had this much trouble with anyone else.
not a girl

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri May 20, 2016 12:36 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
darts1000 wrote:

Excellent analogy

Yes, because the cunt stole it from me

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Fri May 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Ronnie Baxter was someone that some tipped could be a rival to Taylor because of his decent matchplay in 1998 where he beat Taylor. But that never came to fruition to be honest.

Merv King was consistently one of the BDO's best players in the early to mid 00's despite never winning Lakeside and Taylor has dealt with him pretty handily too over the years.

Some of the post split Lakeside champs might well have beaten the PDC worlds runner up on occasion but not Taylor. He would have won every Lakeside of the 2000s no problem.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri May 20, 2016 2:36 pm

the live darts threads on here yet again not only the busiest on any forum, but 4 times busier than TSoD and other sites

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Darth Randall wrote:The gimps will tell you barney was the better player 98-2005
Look at the head to head over that period. Taylor owned him even then.
Growing up during that period, I was always led to believe that Taylor was the better player. I don't think anyone in the real world ever suggested to me that Barney was a better player. The first time I heard that opinion was when I started reading forums.

Plus, I don't get why some bring up the Part defeat, and Painter running him close. Barney was beaten by Mason, Fordham, Hankey, and King during that period. When Mason jumped ship to the PDC a few years later - Taylor always had him in check.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri May 20, 2016 3:05 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri May 20, 2016 3:48 pm

People moaning on Twitter that there were empty seats last night and the PDC had said it was a "sell out"

The o2 seats 20k, they arent going to sell all of those. Plus I dont think they ever said it had sold out. Bitter cunts.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri May 20, 2016 3:50 pm

even it if did sell out the pdc dont care if people who bought tickets do not turn up

even if it was half full it was over ten times what the bdo can get for their "major"

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri May 20, 2016 3:58 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:People moaning on Twitter that there were empty seats last night and the PDC had said it was a "sell out"

The o2 seats 20k, they arent going to sell all of those. Plus I dont think they ever said it had sold out. Bitter cunts.
BDO Statement wrote:"A high spec production and bumper crowd will see the BDO’s biggest names, including reigning World Champions Scott Waites and Trina Gulliver MBE..."
BDO have promised a 'bumper crowd' for the wdt. Best fire up the 'any luck?' cannon...
not a girl

darts1000

Post by darts1000 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:07 pm

A member from another forum has written the following post. Do you guys think that he has a point? Do you somewhat agree with him?

As a long time lover of darts I'm finding myself turning off before the final is even played. It seems like its a one horse race every competition! Anderson has one good run in ten proving his consistency is rubbish. Sure his doubling is better but just doesnt seem to be at the top level unless he is interested. Taylor still wants it with all his heart but age is catching up on him. Watching MVP gurning and fist pumping like its a struggle every throw and walking away with it every tourney is like watching a fixed horse race. I know he is playing darts that none of us has seen before, but the lack of competition makes me want to turn off. Where does PDC darts go if they only have one jewel in the crown?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri May 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Moaning cunt, tell him to look at who has won Ally Pally the last two years
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri May 20, 2016 4:10 pm

I would not see its a fixed horse race as that implies underhandedness and enough bitter potbelly cunts out there claiming the PL is already fixed.

But yeah like Taylor in his prime almost all finals again looking like only one winner and that being a cunt

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri May 20, 2016 4:14 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Moaning cunt, tell him to look at who has won Ally Pally the last two years
If he were to have a pop at Lewis for wasting the abundance of ability he was gifted with I'd agree. That post was pure bitterness
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri May 20, 2016 4:16 pm

who wrote the original post ?