PDC World Cup

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
ChrisW

Re: PDC World Cup

Post by ChrisW » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Good to see MC1958 winning the comp. Great idea to have a joint competition for one of these ET events next time Skweezit.
Should we do it for the Riesa tourney?

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:33 am

ChrisW wrote:Or a 'Where is Myers' appeal?
Or get two members to chase each other round the boards relentlessly adding a couple of hundred meaningless posts a day
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 am

or start a racist thread, where you take pot shots at kids with autism, where personal info is posted, people called paedos etc.....all this while acting like some moral crusader claiming you wont post on another forum cos of the words of someone else.

Blinkers and hypocrisy set to full

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 am

great to see taylor back with a large trophy in his hands
final played in good spirit and all the better for not having the dutch weeble involved

knob of the week the er hum aussie nicholson for being a cry baby spastic as usual

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:24 am

An enjoyable watch, Gando has Feel in his pocket though.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am

nah the power is lulling him into a false sense of security

anyway dont care as them two seem real friends

samrev180

Post by samrev180 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am

D & B wrote:An enjoyable watch, Gando has Feel in his pocket though.
Wasn't in his pocket in Dubai over a longer format though

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:33 pm

taylor and lewis nwere the best team by a long way.

however the best players were MVG and Ando, barney let MVG down and Wright was never gonna beat lewis when it came to the crunch

samrev180

Post by samrev180 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Justin Credible wrote:taylor and lewis nwere the best team by a long way.

however the best players were MVG and Ando, barney let MVG down and Wright was never gonna beat lewis when it came to the crunch
If i was MVG i would of been fuming with Barney and how he played. He looked beat in the pairs decider before he even threw a dart and didn't seem to give a fuck the selfish prick.

Classic Snakebite couldn't finish the job on the big stage. When it came down to it he lost his nerve and this is why he is more than likely to never win a tv major.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:25 pm

all true , ando and mvg are playing better than anyone but you need more than that in a team which is why england were seeded 1

barneys a fucking head shaker and wright well hes just an average player

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:all true , ando and mvg are playing better than anyone but you need more than that in a team which is why england were seeded 1

barneys a fucking head shaker and wright well hes just an average player

when wright has that 100k removed.....he will take a big drop, he will off course not lose all of it as I expect him to recoup some of it in the world but no way he will make a semi final so he will drop at least 50k in my opinion at least.
I think Wright will end up like dolan, top ten but always gonna be a player who can win the odd big game but never gonna be a top player.

Expect Chizzy, Wade, and Bunting to be ahead of him this time bext year, and if Lewis does not get his roly poly fat arse into gear he could slump a couple of places as well

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:30 pm

is lewis getting even bigger it looked like it

and is the weeble van gerwen sounding even more mongish

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:34 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:is lewis getting even bigger it looked like it

and is the weeble van gerwen sounding even more mongish

Lewis has lost a bit of weight I think or at least it appears so to me,
hunchback mvg is getting fatter every hour, has a arse bigger than fordham, more chins than darty and speaks like a dutch oche balboa

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:37 pm

what a disgusting thought , a ribena headed van gerwen licking windows

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:what a disgusting thought , a ribena headed van gerwen licking windows

drinking 27 pints after skull fucking his dead grandmother, shouting at the corspe saying "is it james wade ?"

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Here he is, wiping away his sissy tears in the background

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:20 pm

hahahaha class

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:10 pm

ChrisW wrote:Good to see MC1958 winning the comp. Great idea to have a joint competition for one of these ET events next time Skweezit.
hey ChrisW. I looked at your world cup pick'em-forget 'em comp on another forum. It looked good and was nicely updated.
Same format for a joint venture, sure why not? It's up to you.
thinking about it, for a joint comp, everyone should get to play. the more, the merrier! because isn't participation what forums are all about?
I mean besides the cheap shots and the European obsession with the variances of the word "cunt"?

However, the multiple forum users would need to pick which forum they will play for.
No reason why that can't enter both, some might want to, but they would have to declare for the team comp otherwise they won't be counted in that.

So there would be an individual winner on both forums and an overall individual winner.

for the team effort, let's say you get 25 entries on the other forum and 21 here.
I'd suggest that the best 16(?) or so scores are added together on each forum and then compared to get the cross-forum champion,
I wouldn't count all the scores because of the chance that some dipshit may attempt to sabotage the overall scoring by deliberately picking in a shit dipped manner.

Will need to get MH's approval and concerns on a cross-forum comp before proceeding with things.
after all, we have a reputation notoriety to uphold here.

and I don't want to step on toes.

except my own. I use them daily for walking and standing.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:13 pm

skweezit wrote:
ChrisW wrote:Good to see MC1958 winning the comp. Great idea to have a joint competition for one of these ET events next time Skweezit.
hey ChrisW. I looked at your world cup pick'em-forget 'em comp on another forum. It looked good and was nicely updated.
Same format for a joint venture, sure why not? It's up to you.
thinking about it, for a joint comp, everyone should get to play. the more, the merrier! because isn't participation what forums are all about?
I mean besides the cheap shots and the European obsession with the variances of the word "cunt"?

However, the multiple forum users would need to pick which forum they will play for.
No reason why that can't enter both, some might want to, but they would have to declare for the team comp otherwise they won't be counted in that.

So there would be an individual winner on both forums and an overall individual winner.

for the team effort, let's say you get 25 entries on the other forum and 21 here.
I'd suggest that the best 16(?) or so scores are added together on each forum and then compared to get the cross-forum champion,
I wouldn't count all the scores because of the chance that some dipshit may attempt to sabotage the overall scoring by deliberately picking in a shit dipped manner.

Will need to get MH's approval and concerns on a cross-forum comp before proceeding with things.
after all, we have a reputation notoriety to uphold here.

and I don't want to step on toes.

except my own. I use them daily for walking and standing.
You lads go ahead, you don't need my consent to get something going.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:24 pm

no limit on who can enter, but only count the top 8 of each forum...if a member is in both forums top 8 you could either vount his score as void or leave it in makes no difference.